Timeline of the tuck rule. Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    keep running your mouth. you did it last year and could barely muster a field goal against NE, who didn't even play with Gronk. Our defense may be horrid, but who cares if your offense isn't good enough to take advantage?
    You keep saying last year I did this and Last year i did that last year ...Nope again and again youre just telling another Lie Mr. Lawyer/physicist/Judicial Expert.

November 12th is coming kid its COMING
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by BNKG View Post
      So far every team that played the pats has done very well in subsequent weeks. KC is gonna run your division, New Orleans went on to only letting up 13 and 0 points, Houston dropped over 50 on Tennessee. Broncos faced the 0-4 chargers, a Dallas team that can no longer win, a struggling Oakland team, and a potentially good Bills team that's from a division you Broncos fans say sucks.
      I think what you mean to say is The Broncos held 4 probowl running backs to under 100 yards combined on 50 carries combined ,Have the #1 defense in the league and the number 3 rushing attack all which leads up to a 3-1 Record and fear of November 12th by patriots fans.

They should be scared too! No matter the patriots schedule before or after or who the Broncos have played before. No matter how much bravado the Patritards(pats fans) muster Nov. 12th is coming!
      Last edited by Beagle; 10-07-2017, 02:45 PM.
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Pro bowl running backs? Marshawn Lynch is washed up. Rookie RB like Elliott tend to drop off after other teams have a season of game film, and lesean McCoy isn't anything the pats haven't beaten before. November 12 is coming and you've talked so much trash about the pats being garbage that itll be embarrassing for you if you lose.

Comment

Pro bowl running backs? Marshawn Lynch is washed up. Rookie RB like Elliott tend to drop off after other teams have a season of game film, and lesean McCoy isn't anything the pats haven't beaten before. November 12 is coming and you've talked so much trash about the pats being garbage that itll be embarrassing for you if you lose.
          Sorry the Pats have never had a defensive run like this vs RBs like that.http://www.espn.com/blog/denver-bron...oad-to-nowhere

I see like most Patritards you are reading impaired so let me spell it out for you. I have said the Patriots defense is garbage not the entire team. Brady is still Brady and they always have some "extra" help in one form or another but the defense is HOT GARBAGE! You don't worry about me I will be okay!

Better be careful what you say. The Pats still have to play Beast Mode later in the season and we know what he will do to that defense

Elliot has 269 yards a 4.0 ypc in 3 good games and then he has the 8 yard game 0.9 YPC vs the Broncos ..Yep he is in a slump for sure ..oh wait that slump is the Broncos game!

Nov. 12th is coming Bojangles ...
          Last edited by Beagle; 10-07-2017, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Funny a hardcore Pats fan in Broncos Country....
            sigpic

Comment

I end up watchong every Broncos game that doesn't overlap with the Pats since I live in Colorado. They're impressive. Just can't stand the Broncos fans clapping and jeering over any Pats penalty, turnover, loss etc. Like we aren't even playing you guys and it is too early to know what the seedlings might come down to. Plus a decent number were stupid enough to want KC to win. No way would I want the Broncos to lose to an AFC east rival. Home field comes much later in the season

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                Funny a hardcore Pats fan in Broncos Country....
                funny a hardcore broncos fan in canada
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

funny a hardcore broncos fan in canada
                  The Rocky Mountains stretch far into the great white north. Learn geography! The broncos fan base is far and wide here is a Map http://time.com/3537532/sunday-night...erica-twitter/

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    The Rocky Mountains stretch far into the great white north. Learn geography! The broncos fan base is far and wide here is a Map http://time.com/3537532/sunday-night...erica-twitter/
                    um, the guy is from British Columbia, and the closest NFL team is Seattle. Learn geography!
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

um, the guy is from British Columbia, and the closest NFL team is Seattle. Learn geography!
                      The guy lives in BC doesn't say where he is from Now I am not saying he isnt but I am from Colorado I was raised in California and live in Tennessee. Learn common sense

Secondly the Broncos are the third favorite team in the county nearest him behind the seahags and packers....:thumb:

Nov. 12th is coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        The guy lives in BC doesn't say where he is from Now I am not saying he isnt but I am from Colorado I was raised in California and live in Tennessee. Learn common sense

Secondly the Broncos are the third favorite team in the county nearest him behind the seahags and packers....:thumb:

Nov. 12th is coming.

LOL.... these Pats fans are just too humorous....No point In arguing with his sense of logic....

Internet Troll:

A person who posts remarks or comments onto internet forums or message boards in an attempt to get someone to comment negatively to it and to redirect attention onto himself. Usually, these remarks are controversial, stupid, off-topic, inflaming, illogical, or childish. Sometimes, the comments are enough to enrage the people in the forum to want to respond back with their own negative remarks which starts a flame war and changes the topic and attention of the discussion.

Since, internet trolls are attention seekers, this is exactly what they want since they probably don't get enough attention in real life and needs someone else to acknowledge their self-worth and existence. Nowadays, they are commonly found infesting internet forums and websites such as the GameFAQS Message Boards, youtube (most notably in the comments section), moviecodec, rpgcodex and many others. It is best to ignore them unless you want flame wars to engulf the forum.

Just saying.....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                          LOL.... these Pats fans are just too humorous....No point In arguing with his sense of logic....

Internet Troll:

A person who posts remarks or comments onto internet forums or message boards in an attempt to get someone to comment negatively to it and to redirect attention onto himself. Usually, these remarks are controversial, stupid, off-topic, inflaming, illogical, or childish. Sometimes, the comments are enough to enrage the people in the forum to want to respond back with their own negative remarks which starts a flame war and changes the topic and attention of the discussion.

Since, internet trolls are attention seekers, this is exactly what they want since they probably don't get enough attention in real life and needs someone else to acknowledge their self-worth and existence. Nowadays, they are commonly found infesting internet forums and websites such as the GameFAQS Message Boards, youtube (most notably in the comments section), moviecodec, rpgcodex and many others. It is best to ignore them unless you want flame wars to engulf the forum.

Just saying.....
                          But this is one of the likes that we've never seen before. Multiple personalities and it comes with false signs and lying wonders.

And if that weren't enough it also drags its troll brethren along with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            Blah blah blah blah BLAAAH guess what, the rule has been vetoed, filibustered and now defunct...

What you gonna do come November 12 in Denver Colorado when your pansies are fighting for they're season???

This is Broncos Country and your pansies will fail and there'll be no tuck rule to save them at that point but keep trolling BO/TIMMAAH!
                            We wont be fighting for our season but you will. When your team has trash for players and terrible coaching you wont be going anywhere.

And in January 2002 that was a rule.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
                              We wont be fighting for our season but you will. When your team has trash for players and terrible coaching you wont be going anywhere.

And in January 2002 that was a rule.
                              Yeah and it saved your asses vs the Raiders but won't save you guys this time around no matter which afc west team you see in the post season. But talking cheater fan but I'd rather see my team lose fairly than to cheat to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                                Yeah and it saved your asses vs the Raiders but won't save you guys this time around no matter which afc west team you see in the post season.
                                a couple of weeks ago it was the broncos, according to you all. What happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X