X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    You guys a couple? I didn't know. Congrats.

Nov 12th is coming:thumb:
    One's leftie, the other's rightie.

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Jon Gruden is just mad that he and his team were on the losing end of that tuck rule. Poor butthurt little Raiders. 16 years later and still can't stop sobbing over a CORRECTLY called play. Hahahaha
    Bad calls, bad rules or bad interpretations of rules that cost teams playoff games will always be in the fans' minds until the end of time. We still gripe about the Immaculate Reception just as Patriots fans call the Tuck Rule revenge for the Sugar Bear Hamilton play that their butthurt still lingers. For me personally, it takes a back seat to the 2000 game against the Ravens because in 2000 we would've beaten the Giants in the Super Bowl. If we win the Tuck Rule game, MAYBE we beat Pittsburgh. No way we beat the Rams.

But as far as ridiculous rules go it's #1, otherwise the rule would still be in the books today.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
    Nobody has mentionee that the patriots secondary was without 2 starters on sunday night. This team is only going to get better. Thats what happens when players arw coached well.
    .as for the falcons they will fall to 1-8 vs thr afc east after thr jets beat thrm next week.
    Nobody ever denied your coaching staff. They have overcome a huge feat especially at CB however they forever hurt themselves with the cheating is all anyone here has said.

That and Tom Brady is a system QB...

Leave a comment:

• RunningAces
    replied
    Nobody has mentionee that the patriots secondary was without 2 starters on sunday night. This team is only going to get better. Thats what happens when players arw coached well.
    .as for the falcons they will fall to 1-8 vs thr afc east after thr jets beat thrm next week.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied
    Jon Gruden is just mad that he and his team were on the losing end of that tuck rule. Poor butthurt little Raiders. 16 years later and still can't stop sobbing over a CORRECTLY called play. Hahahaha

Leave a comment:

• Brady6
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Are there any bigger or raider haters anywhere else and there are in Denver Colorado? The answer to that question is no.

Even though we hate the Raiders that much in Denver, we will still stand up for what is right and in my opinion Jon Gruden was right about everything said about that call.

It was complete I don't care if it was the patriots or the Green Bay Packers or the Arizona Cardinals, Any team that wins a game in that way should feel shamed of themselves. It was wrong and everyone else outside of cheaterville knows it was. No wonder all they do is cheat now.

Even Tom Brady says about seven minutes into the program that he knew he found a ball. And then out of thin air comes the tuck rule. "What the hell is the truck roll"?
    This is 16 years old guys!! Tuck rule or not, no whining, no crying, no hair up the ass isn't going to change it. Get over it. We got over the Saints bribing players, we got over the Seahawks using Performance Enhancing drugs, we got over the numerous teams pumping crowd noise. Lets not show our weaknesses by dwelling in the past that cannot be changed.

I heard the Falcons and many others are now crying "Fog Gate" after last nights foggy game. I hope this lame excuse for losing doesn't last 16 years as well.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by dolphinsneu View Post
    I resent the Patriots and how Brady is considered the GOAT when in reality he gets everything handed to him by his teammates and his opponents, but THE TUCK PLAY WAS THE CORRECT CALL. I don't why people continue to say it was not. Whether you think the rule is good or not, it was in the books at the time and thus the ref made the right call.
    The point is that it was a ridiculous rule and that is why is has since been negated.

Leave a comment:

• dolphinsneu
    replied
    I resent the Patriots and how Brady is considered the GOAT when in reality he gets everything handed to him by his teammates and his opponents, but THE TUCK PLAY WAS THE CORRECT CALL. I don't why people continue to say it was not. Whether you think the rule is good or not, it was in the books at the time and thus the ref made the right call.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Yeah and it saved your asses vs the Raiders but won't save you guys this time around no matter which afc west team you see in the post season.
    a couple of weeks ago it was the broncos, according to you all. What happened?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
    We wont be fighting for our season but you will. When your team has trash for players and terrible coaching you wont be going anywhere.

And in January 2002 that was a rule.
    Yeah and it saved your asses vs the Raiders but won't save you guys this time around no matter which afc west team you see in the post season. But talking cheater fan but I'd rather see my team lose fairly than to cheat to win.

Leave a comment:

• RunningAces
    replied
    Blah blah blah blah BLAAAH guess what, the rule has been vetoed, filibustered and now defunct...

What you gonna do come November 12 in Denver Colorado when your pansies are fighting for they're season???

This is Broncos Country and your pansies will fail and there'll be no tuck rule to save them at that point but keep trolling BO/TIMMAAH!
    We wont be fighting for our season but you will. When your team has trash for players and terrible coaching you wont be going anywhere.

And in January 2002 that was a rule.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
    LOL.... these Pats fans are just too humorous....No point In arguing with his sense of logic....

Internet Troll:

A person who posts remarks or comments onto internet forums or message boards in an attempt to get someone to comment negatively to it and to redirect attention onto himself. Usually, these remarks are controversial, stupid, off-topic, inflaming, illogical, or childish. Sometimes, the comments are enough to enrage the people in the forum to want to respond back with their own negative remarks which starts a flame war and changes the topic and attention of the discussion.

Since, internet trolls are attention seekers, this is exactly what they want since they probably don't get enough attention in real life and needs someone else to acknowledge their self-worth and existence. Nowadays, they are commonly found infesting internet forums and websites such as the GameFAQS Message Boards, youtube (most notably in the comments section), moviecodec, rpgcodex and many others. It is best to ignore them unless you want flame wars to engulf the forum.

Just saying.....
    But this is one of the likes that we've never seen before. Multiple personalities and it comes with false signs and lying wonders.

And if that weren't enough it also drags its troll brethren along with it.

Leave a comment:

• EddieMac
    replied
    The guy lives in BC doesn't say where he is from Now I am not saying he isnt but I am from Colorado I was raised in California and live in Tennessee. Learn common sense

Secondly the Broncos are the third favorite team in the county nearest him behind the seahags and packers....:thumb:

Nov. 12th is coming.

LOL.... these Pats fans are just too humorous....No point In arguing with his sense of logic....

Internet Troll:

A person who posts remarks or comments onto internet forums or message boards in an attempt to get someone to comment negatively to it and to redirect attention onto himself. Usually, these remarks are controversial, stupid, off-topic, inflaming, illogical, or childish. Sometimes, the comments are enough to enrage the people in the forum to want to respond back with their own negative remarks which starts a flame war and changes the topic and attention of the discussion.

Since, internet trolls are attention seekers, this is exactly what they want since they probably don't get enough attention in real life and needs someone else to acknowledge their self-worth and existence. Nowadays, they are commonly found infesting internet forums and websites such as the GameFAQS Message Boards, youtube (most notably in the comments section), moviecodec, rpgcodex and many others. It is best to ignore them unless you want flame wars to engulf the forum.

Just saying.....

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    um, the guy is from British Columbia, and the closest NFL team is Seattle. Learn geography!
    The guy lives in BC doesn't say where he is from Now I am not saying he isnt but I am from Colorado I was raised in California and live in Tennessee. Learn common sense

Secondly the Broncos are the third favorite team in the county nearest him behind the seahags and packers....:thumb:

Nov. 12th is coming.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    The Rocky Mountains stretch far into the great white north. Learn geography! The broncos fan base is far and wide here is a Map http://time.com/3537532/sunday-night...erica-twitter/
    um, the guy is from British Columbia, and the closest NFL team is Seattle. Learn geography!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X