pick the winner of the toilet bowl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pick the winner of the toilet bowl!

i'm sure most of you couldn't care less but i think it's kind of funny. so who you got?

0-4 giants or 0-4 chargers?

both have crap OL's and no running game, except the chargers have an atrocious run defense and are playing on the road.

i'm thinking the chargers go 0-5.....kind of curious to see how far the rabbit hole goes.

chargers 21

giants 24

oh and before you all run the same crap on me, i know i was wrong about everything so far this season, tell me something i don't know lol
    Gnats
    23.53%
    Bolts
    11.76%
    they both suck, who cares?
    35.29%
    Bwahahaha Baph thought the chargers would be good again?
    29.41%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by baphamet; 10-06-2017, 09:21 PM.

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    tell me something i don't know lol
    Your football knowledge is so minuscule! if we got it all together it would fit in a thimble :thumb:
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

i'm sure most of you couldn't care less but i think it's kind of funny. so who you got?

both have crap OL's and no running game, except the chargers have an atrocious run defense and are playing on the road.

i'm thinking the chargers go 0-5.....kind of curious to see how far the rabbit hole goes.

chargers 21

giants 24

oh and before you all run the same crap on me, i know i was wrong about everything so far this season, tell me something i don't know lol
      I'm actually going to pick the Chargers in this one.

Chargers 23

Giants 10

Care to make a weekly sig wager baph
      Winner has to sport whatever sig is made for him (within the code of conduct of course) for one week or until the outcome of the Broncos Chargers matchup.

C-mon show some backbone on your New York Yiiiants pick!

Comment

It's going to end in a tie
        I really like Cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Your football knowledge is so minuscule! if we got it all together it would fit in a thimble :thumb:

Your being generous
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

chargers 21

giants 24

Hey your finally right about something

We don’t care

That said I think it will be entertaining and high scoring
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
              It's going to end in a tie
              No the chargers are going to win this one but don't worry it's too late for them to come back and win anything in this division anyway (except over the raiders) but barph is going to learn when I say something it is pretty accurate, so with this loss by his pick of the week hopefully it humbles his arrogant ass/attitude!

Sorry for the alpha male attitude, it's just my way!

Comment

I picked the Giants because they have a rich history of being a quality NFL team and have won 4 Super Bowls.

I never pick NFL filler teams like the Chargers that only exist to bring even numbers to Divisions.

In the next 2-3 years they will be the Toronto or Montreal Chargers.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                  I picked the Giants because they have a rich history of being a quality NFL team and have won 4 Super Bowls.

I never pick NFL filler teams like the Chargers that only exist to bring even numbers to Divisions.

I'm guessing OKC is where they'll be.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    Your being generous
                    I shouldn't have,seems like he was actually trying not to be a troll for once.He set it up for me how could I resist
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Your being generous
                      this coming from the dude who thought jay cutler and tim tebow were both the answer at QB in denver

never had the backbone to eat those words of course!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                        I shouldn't have,seems like he was actually trying not to be a troll for once.He set it up for me how could I resist
                        trying not to troll? that's all you clowns do around here lol

i'm the only one here who is genuine with his opinions and the only one who stands behind the stuff i say, none of you "trolls" do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post

that's a really really dumb way to pick games, my guess is you have lost a heck of a lot of money in your time

Comment

Hey your finally right about something

We don’t care

That said I think it will be entertaining and high scoring
                            LOL you absolutely do care otherwise you wouldn't respond to every post i make.

nobody here cares more about what i post than you do arapaho.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                              I'm actually going to pick the Chargers in this one.

Chargers 23

Giants 10

Care to make a weekly sig wager baph
                              Winner has to sport whatever sig is made for him (within the code of conduct of course) for one week or until the outcome of the Broncos Chargers matchup.

C-mon show some backbone on your New York Yiiiants pick!
                              the last time i made a sig bet nobody cared lol

my giants pick has more to do with me having no faith than actual logic. both teams are in a bad spot and nothing would surprise me either way.

Comment

Working...
                              X