• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay Chargers!
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      and again, i already answered that question for you very clearly and multiple times which you keep ignoring. it has nothing to do with the chargers and everything to do with me calling you out for what you are and what you lack......any kind of guts at all.

you have a lot of nerve to call me pathetic when you don't even stand behind anything you say in smack, you are lucky i even feed your pathetic trolling anymore, you certainly deserve nothing, you don't deserve to call me out on anything.

if you are wrong you will just ignore it and not stand behind it, if i'm wrong you demand i eat all this damn crow, which i do...how does that work exactly??
      says the guy who puts people on ignore and disappears after a loss...you can lie all you want but you did all of last season, we all talked about it

can you tell me what I said about cutler that offended you...what did I say about tebow that got your panties twisted and hurt you
      that I just wont admit was wrong...can you??

was it anything like you saying manning fell into our laps

or all Elway does is right big checks that will hurt the team for years

or telesco has done more with less

or your more talented on both sides of the ball

or our rbs are garbage

or your more well rounded

or manning is done and will never be a top 5 qb again

or the spin move is rare and vintage and hardly used these days
      or without the injuries the bolts are a good team

so when have you stood behind your smack and admitted how wrong you were...never?

or is it as we all see, your simply reaching because you was dead wrong about the broncos, you was dead wrong about the bolts, you made every injury excuse known to man for why they sucked the past two seasons...bragging about coming into the season healthy

and still suck
      sigpic
      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

and again, i already answered that question for you very clearly and multiple times which you keep ignoring. it has nothing to do with the chargers and everything to do with me calling you out for what you are and what you lack......any kind of guts at all.

you have a lot of nerve to call me pathetic when you don't even stand behind anything you say in smack, you are lucky i even feed your pathetic trolling anymore, you certainly deserve nothing, you don't deserve to call me out on anything.

if you are wrong you will just ignore it and not stand behind it, if i'm wrong you demand i eat all this damn crow, which i do...how does that work exactly??
        Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).When criticized, narcissists show themselves woefully incapable of retaining any emotional poise, or receptivity. And it really doesn't much matter whether the nature of that criticism is constructive or destructive. They just don't seem to be able to take criticism, period.[/B] At the same time, these disturbed individuals demonstrate an abnormally developed capacity to criticize others (as in, "dish it out" to them).

Although narcissists don't (or won't) show it, all perceived criticism feels gravely threatening to them (the reason that their inflamed, over-the-top reactions to it can leave us so surprised and confused). Deep down, clinging desperately not simply to a positive but grandiose sense of self, they're compelled at all costs to block out any negative feedback about themselves. :thumb:
        Last edited by Beagle; 10-09-2017, 03:39 PM.
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
          Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD).When criticized, narcissists show themselves woefully incapable of retaining any emotional poise, or receptivity. And it really doesn't much matter whether the nature of that criticism is constructive or destructive. They just don't seem to be able to take criticism, period.[/B] At the same time, these disturbed individuals demonstrate an abnormally developed capacity to criticize others (as in, "dish it out" to them).

Although narcissists don't (or won't) show it, all perceived criticism feels gravely threatening to them (the reason that their inflamed, over-the-top reactions to it can leave us so surprised and confused). Deep down, clinging desperately not simply to a positive but grandiose sense of self, they're compelled at all costs to block out any negative feedback about themselves. :thumb:
          its like they studied bap to reach that explanation of narcissism
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

the real toilet bowl is tonight!

man have things changed since i made this thread just a little over two months ago. that poll question cracks me up, look at all of you laughing at me for thinking the chargers would be good.......i guess it may be me who has the last laugh. :nono:

Comment

man have things changed since i made this thread just a little over two months ago. that poll question cracks me up, look at all of you laughing at me for thinking the chargers would be good.......i guess it may be me who has the last laugh. :nono:
              And when will that laugh be occurring?

Yes our season is over but I really don't see the chargers going very far into the playoffs if they even get there so when do you expect to be laughing?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                And when will that laugh be occurring?

Yes our season is over but I really don't see the chargers going very far into the playoffs if they even get there so when do you expect to be laughing?
                dude, ive been laughing at your demise. i'm not sure why you don't see them going very far if they did make the playoffs. if they make the playoffs they would do so being one of the hottest teams in the NFL.

i could see them winning a game or two at least, which would more than exceed expectations. can't expect a team coming off back to back losing seasons to instantly be SB contenders, they're not.

it's not like the AFC is full of power house teams, they are all beatable.

Comment

dude, ive been laughing at your demise. i'm not sure why you don't see them going very far if they did make the playoffs. if they make the playoffs they would do so being one of the hottest teams in the NFL.

i could see them winning a game or two at least, which would more than exceed expectations. can't expect a team coming off back to back losing seasons to instantly be SB contenders, they're not.

it's not like the AFC is full of power house teams, they are all beatable.
                  I’m curious, how do you see the playoff picture playing out? Break it down, best case scenario for the chargers. If they have a chance, who do you see them beating to get to the super bowl?

I’m not being sarcastic im truly interested on your take, who do they have a chance against and how?

Comment

Hopefully the Browns try hard on Sunday, so Baph can keep telling us how they're better than the Broncos.

Comment

The colts must really, really suck. We looked like a competent football team tonight
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                        Hopefully the Browns try hard on Sunday, so Baph can keep telling us how they're better than the Broncos.
                        i hope they beat you so i can laugh even more.

ive seen a broncos QB come in the game and do good before, hasn't yet turned out good long term........

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          The colts must really, really suck. We looked like a competent football team tonight
                          yes because your team looked like this two weeks ago? are you saying the broncos don't suck now?

Comment

yes because your team looked like this two weeks ago? are you saying the broncos don't suck now?
                            Comprehension isn't your strong point is it? That's literally the opposite of what I am saying.
                            Last edited by Freyaka; 12-15-2017, 09:13 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Let me spell it out in simple terms since that was obviously above your reading level.

The colts must really, really suck. We looked competent out there tonight ( We suck really bad, we looked competent last night, ergo, if we looked competent when we clearly are not a competent football team, the colts really must be a flat out awful football team to be able to make us look like we know what the hell we are doing out there)
                              sigpic

Comment

i hope they beat you so i can laugh even more.

ive seen a broncos QB come in the game and do good before, hasn't yet turned out good long term........
                                You mean, you hope the Browns win, so the Chargers won't be the only team they've beaten in two seasons.

Comment

Working...
                                X