pick the winner of the toilet bowl!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
    You mean, you hope the Browns win, so the Chargers won't be the only team they've beaten in two seasons.
    that doesn't bother me, when the chargers lost to the browns they were absolutely decimated with injuries. if they would have lost to them again this season now that would have been funny.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      that doesn't bother me, when the chargers lost to the browns they were absolutely decimated with injuries. if they would have lost to them again this season now that would have been funny.
      That's true. The Broncos are decimated with bad quarterbacks, so this season's the same kind of deal for me. Now when we lost to the Ravens and the Jaguars...THAT sucked. Getting blown out in the SB isn't exactly a nirvana of reflection, but that was a pretty good team. I'm still trying to figure out how we lost to the Ravens and Jags. The best part was how Flacco and Brunell turned into Joe Montana and Steve Young for those games. That's probably how Steelers fans feel about the Tebow game.

Have the Chargers ever lost to a team they shouldn't have in the playoffs? I know they were supposed to beat the Bengals back in the day, but that was the sub zero game. I want to say they gave one away when they had Schottenheimer. Other than that, I can't think of any. Not smack talking, seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
        That's true. The Broncos are decimated with bad quarterbacks, so this season's the same kind of deal for me. Now when we lost to the Ravens and the Jaguars...THAT sucked. Getting blown out in the SB isn't exactly a nirvana of reflection, but that was a pretty good team. I'm still trying to figure out how we lost to the Ravens and Jags. The best part was how Flacco and Brunell turned into Joe Montana and Steve Young for those games. That's probably how Steelers fans feel about the Tebow game.

Have the Chargers ever lost to a team they shouldn't have in the playoffs? I know they were supposed to beat the Bengals back in the day, but that was the sub zero game. I want to say they gave one away when they had Schottenheimer. Other than that, I can't think of any. Not smack talking, seriously.
        the jets in both 2004 and 2009. especially in 2009 when they had a first round bye and went one and done again. that was the game their kicker missed more FG's than he did the entire regular season.

the chargers definitely have choked in the playoffs more than once.

Comment

Working...
        X