Kansas City looks Legit over Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas City looks Legit over Houston

The game is still in the first half with a score of 16-0 but Kansas City is moving the ball really well right now.

What needs to be done in order to stop these guys? Will they still be undefeated when Denver plays them? How does Denver attack them or perhaps a better question is how do they attack the Denver defense?

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    The game is still in the first half with a score of 16-0 but Kansas City is moving the ball really well right now.

What needs to be done in order to stop these guys? Will they still be undefeated when Denver plays them? How does Denver attack them or perhaps a better question is how do they attack the Denver defense?
    More than likely yes they will be undefeated. They are good but they looked pedestrian last week and I have faith in our defense. Nobody wins them all:thumb:
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Looks like it's between us and KC for the division atm. I have faith in our D.
      :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        More than likely yes they will be undefeated. They are good but they looked pedestrian last week and I have faith in our defense. Nobody wins them all:thumb:
        Originally posted by Houshmazode View Post
        Looks like it's between us and KC for the division atm. I have faith in our D.
        It'll be reminiscent of Denver knocking off a 10-0 New England Pansy team a couple of years ago.

Comment

They look very good...

Their roster is incredible, but I think Andy Reid should really get all the credit here. He's really built that team into something special. He transformed the organization.

I don't see another NFL team that looks better than they do. I don't think there is any chance we can beat that team at KC. In Denver... it's almost a must win game for us, but... boy, do we have our hands full.

Comment

Originally posted by Zealander View Post
            I don't see another NFL team that looks better than they do. I don't think there is any chance we can beat that team at KC. In Denver... it's almost a must win game for us, but... boy, do we have our hands full.
            Maybe, maybe not. I'd be surprised if we're able to sweep them at all. Hopefully our team gets a lot better in all the ways we're 'weak' against so that we can do a massive streak of wins the rest of the season.

Comment

It'll be reminiscent of Denver knocking off a 10-0 New England Pansy team a couple of years ago.
              You have them TWICE though. And you're not very good on the road. You may be able to give their lone loss of the season, but it'll be tough to win the division for you.
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Washington had a golden opportunity last week to beat them but whizzed it away with Jay Gruden's stupid 3 and 2 call that went for a pass in the end zone. You have 45 or so seconds left and a timeout - get the first down and then start taking end zone shots.
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  You have them TWICE though. And you're not very good on the road. You may be able to give their lone loss of the season, but it'll be tough to win the division for you.
                  "Not very good on the road"? One loss to buffalo does not constitute a bad road team.

Lol you guys are bad at home. BTW you have buffalo twice. Maybe thrice if by some miracle you both make the playoffs. Good luck!

Comment

And you aren't very good at home...
                    sigpic

Comment

The Chiefs look borderline unstoppable. If they stay healthy, they should easily take the division.

Comment

"Not very good on the road"? One loss to buffalo does not constitute a bad road team.

Lol you guys are bad at home. BTW you have buffalo twice. Maybe thrice if by some miracle you both make the playoffs. Good luck!
                        4-5 on the road since last year.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          And you aren't very good at home...
                          We have a good track record at home. You are 4-5 on the road going back to last year when Siemian took over.

Comment

Buffalo lost to Cincinatti. They are good but we’ll see how good they are once we get them in November/December. On the other hand, have to play KC twice and KC is much better than Buffalo.

Comment

We have a good track record at home. You are 4-5 on the road going back to last year when Siemian took over.
                              So are we allowed to go back to the past to qualify our teams play this year or not?? You can't have it both ways. Denver is a very different team than last year.... As are your Pats....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X