Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello Bronco fans. Longtime Giants fan here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hello Bronco fans. Longtime Giants fan here

    You guys are right. This could very well be a loss for the Broncos. I don't know about trap game. We have been in every game and lost the last three on last second field goals. Two of them 61 yarders
    I watched your game against Oakland and was impressed with your opportunism

    Beware of saying the Giants can't run on you
    The culprit was Perkins and he's done....worst RB in NFL history and he started the 1st 3 games due to HC stuborness

    Darkwa averages 8.2 yds per carry and Galman in the mid 5s
    Galman has excellent hands and I noted you guys have problems with the screen
    Also although you have a lock down run D ......last year you were 28th and a 4 game sample is small
    The Giants are backed against the wall and there is talent all over the roster
    Even the offensive line as you all noted was poor but is rounding into form with some personnel changes and shifts

    Your QB looks like a game manager and your WRs not exceptional. You will have to run on us....so far teams have run on us but the parts are still in place for last years number 1 run D

    I see this as two evenly matched teams despite the records and your big advantage is the mile high altitude

    This game will come down to turnovers and whether you can stop Eli and our RBs and whether we can stop yours

    I don't see a blowout for either team but anything is possible

    Nice to see most of you already realize you will have no cake walk. In general from reading your comments you guys know your football and do not wear orange sunglasses

  • #2
    Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
    You guys are right. This could very well be a loss for the Broncos. I don't know about trap game. We have been in every game and lost the last three on last second field goals. Two of them 61 yarders
    I watched your game against Oakland and was impressed with your opportunism

    Beware of saying the Giants can't run on you
    The culprit was Perkins and he's done....worst RB in NFL history and he started the 1st 3 games due to HC stuborness

    Darkwa averages 8.2 yds per carry and Galman in the mid 5s
    Galman has excellent hands and I noted you guys have problems with the screen
    Also although you have a lock down run D ......last year you were 28th and a 4 game sample is small
    The Giants are backed against the wall and there is talent all over the roster
    Even the offensive line as you all noted was poor but is rounding into form with some personnel changes and shifts

    Your QB looks like a game manager and your WRs not exceptional. You will have to run on us....so far teams have run on us but the parts are still in place for last years number 1 run D

    I see this as two evenly matched teams despite the records and your big advantage is the mile high altitude

    This game will come down to turnovers and whether you can stop Eli and our RBs and whether we can stop yours

    I don't see a blowout for either team but anything is possible

    Nice to see most of you already realize you will have no cake walk. In general from reading your comments you guys know your football and do not wear orange sunglasses
    While I don't think this organization is overlooking the Giants... and any team can win any given sunday...

    It sounds to me like you haven't watched much Broncos' football. Trev isn't a game manager, he's a good quarterback. Our two wide outs are exceptional. Evenly matched teams? In what ways? Even our coaching is superior to yours.

    While I had a bad feeling about Buffalo... No... this game won't be as close as it is to come down to the wire about a few turnovers. This game will be another testament to the suffocating Denver D.

    28-10, Broncos. But hey, this is just my football opinion. Anything can happen.

    Comment


    • #3
      Welcome to the Rocky Mountain West. Enjoy.
      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

      Comment


      • #4
        Welcome to the forum.

        I'm pretty sure everybody here understands that the Giants can and do run the ball. However the Broncos are going to focus on stopping the run in this game just the same as they've done in every other game.

        The Giants will not be able to run against Denver let alone beat them on the ground. It just is not going to happen however they could still beat Denver through the air without any wide receivers and here is how.

        Everybody is talking about the Giants losing all four of their starting wide receiver's, but what people don't realize is that no other team that has played the Broncos this year have actually thrown the ball to they're wide receivers. The giants sure as hell aren't going to do so. I expect the Giants to come out and utilize their tight ends and the running back's passing situations.

        If the Giants are going to beat the Broncos than that is the only way they're going to do so, but I warn you, it will be a very physical game if they do decide to do that.
        Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-14-2017, 03:50 PM.

        Comment


        • #5
          Perkins>Booker

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
            You guys are right. This could very well be a loss for the Broncos. I don't know about trap game. We have been in every game and lost the last three on last second field goals. Two of them 61 yarders
            I watched your game against Oakland and was impressed with your opportunism

            Beware of saying the Giants can't run on you
            The culprit was Perkins and he's done....worst RB in NFL history and he started the 1st 3 games due to HC stuborness

            Darkwa averages 8.2 yds per carry and Galman in the mid 5s
            Galman has excellent hands and I noted you guys have problems with the screen
            Also although you have a lock down run D ......last year you were 28th and a 4 game sample is small
            The Giants are backed against the wall and there is talent all over the roster
            Even the offensive line as you all noted was poor but is rounding into form with some personnel changes and shifts

            Your QB looks like a game manager and your WRs not exceptional. You will have to run on us....so far teams have run on us but the parts are still in place for last years number 1 run D

            I see this as two evenly matched teams despite the records and your big advantage is the mile high altitude

            This game will come down to turnovers and whether you can stop Eli and our RBs and whether we can stop yours

            I don't see a blowout for either team but anything is possible

            Nice to see most of you already realize you will have no cake walk. In general from reading your comments you guys know your football and do not wear orange sunglasses
            This will be the loudest stadium your team has played in this year hands down. There seems to be some instability in your organization right now and that works in our favor. Our defense plays angry, our run game is better, our run D is better.

            Thinking our defense scores twice, Broncos 34 NYG 16.
            [sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              I would have to disagree we cannot run on you
              Yes you have held other teams to 55 yds but those teams have averaged 20 runs vs 40.passes

              In other word they abandoned the run....we won't

              4 INTS and 10 sacks does not put you on track to dominate You have allowed 210 yds per game passing and Eli is back.......rated a top ten QB this year

              Our Oline is average but they are oversized
              They struggle in pass protection but they have become very good at the run game
              They ran for over 100yds 2 games ago then 152 against the Chargers

              I'm sorry your WRs looked big and a bit slow maybe I just haven't seen enough of them

              If you are going to win you have to run well and stop the run

              Our WRs are not as bad as you think
              Rudolph was our leading WR in pre season . He made one catch and run that defied gravity and human athletic ability. We are very excited to get him back
              Roger Lewis is coming into his own
              Engram is a WR disguised as a TE

              MARSHALL killed us, he is old has alligator arms and is made of glass
              OBJ is talented but a head case. He also drops a lot of good passes and Eli tends to fixate on him

              I'm actually glad both are out and sitting although most Giants fans think OBJ is ready for Canton.....he is both a blessing and a curse

              Let the Game begin. Sunday night. ....Lets do this

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by ThundersCome View Post
                Perkins>Booker
                Booker hasnt played a down yet this year.

                Gonna hafta do better than that...
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
                  Booker hasnt played a down yet this year.

                  Gonna hafta do better than that...
                  Actually, he had three rushing attempts and eight total snaps against the Raiders.
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by MH Stampede View Post
                    Booker hasnt played a down yet this year.

                    Gonna hafta do better than that...
                    He played against the Raiders and had 3 carries for 14 yards

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thanks for the good luck wish
                      To date our luck has been in murphys hands

                      Things tend to even out. over time

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        If he's had 3 carries for 14 yds he looks like Jim Brown next to Mr 1.5 YPC Perkins

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by BlueClue View Post
                          Thanks for the good luck wish
                          To date our luck has been in murphys hands

                          Things tend to even out. over time
                          Welcome to Broncos Country.


                          Just a friendly reminder to everyone, please keep smack in the Smack forum. Thanks.


                          As far as this game goes, I never think that any game is going to be an easy win.
                          Administrator

                          Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage

                          Lupus Awareness

                          "a semicolon is used when an author could've chosen to end their sentence, but chose not to. The author is you and the sentence is your life ; "

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Im not saying you guys don't have a chance but it won't be your offense that wins this game. I'm sure we'll have a blown coverage that'll lead to a TD and you guys will probably move the ball against our soft zone defenses but I don't see you guys getting more than 17.
                            Last edited by beastlyskronk; 10-14-2017, 07:48 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Thanks for affording us a chance. We could use a win
                              If it comes at your expense sorry in advance

                              I've nothing against the Broncos and think Vonn is an LT clone

                              We've dug a huge hole and have to practically run the table

                              Just took a look on GMB and my fellow believers are predicting you guys will be up 43 points by halftime

                              They are usually wrong about everything
                              That's why I initially fled here
                              You fans are much better informed and far less nasty and arrogant

                              I might soon have to root another team to the super bowl
                              It's between you and Buffalo
                              Last edited by BlueClue; 10-15-2017, 08:41 AM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X