Beat down and beat up on Sunday night football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beat down and beat up on Sunday night football

No excuses. came off the bye and got whooped by a 0-5 team. They ran the ball on us like no team has all year. hats off to the Giants and their fans
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

having a good time watching it
    sigpic

Comment

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...against-giants

sigpic

Comment

Butt whipping

Well no excuses we got our Butts whipped, TS is regressing back to a
        high school qb,

On to next week
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          high school qb,

On to next week
          now go hide for a while like you normally do after making these kind of threads
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            Thanks for beating the Faiders though
            The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

having a good time watching it
              I didn't but unlike you I give credit where its due and show up after losses not the next day.:thumb: Funny how you can stay up late for this despite "having a job" unlike when the Chargers got beat game 1.
              Last edited by Beagle; 10-15-2017, 08:46 PM.
              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

I didn't post that or in that thread. You trying to use that on me is as bad as you patting yourself on the back for make believe victories

Comment

No different from you hiding when you guys lose every week Mr. Regurgitate. oops I mean barph.

Comment

How did you stay up so late don't you "have a job" or is that just when the Bolts lose?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      No different from you hiding when you guys lose every week Mr. Regurgitate. oops I mean barph.
                      nah i stick around, i'm here every week regardless and i know you hate it because you have cried about it on more than one occasion.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                        high school qb,

On to next week
                        Yes we did lose, we got our asses kicked.

It's amazing how hard a wounded bear can play and it almost makes you wonder if you can play this hard, why not this hard every week.

Anyway what I'm wondering is why in the hell did it take the Broncos offensive coaching staff so long to Pull Watson? They pulled both Watson and Garcia for barbre and Turner.

Why didn't they do this sooner?

Perhaps it is to cover up Trevor Siemians incapabilities?

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                          How did you stay up so late don't you "have a job" or is that just when the Bolts lose?
                          i have sunday mondays off, next question?

it's also not even 11 pm, that monday game i didn't get home till 1.....keep trying though beagle.
                          Last edited by baphamet; 10-15-2017, 08:50 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

i have sunday mondays off, next question?

it's also not even 11 pm, that monday game i didn't get home till 1.....keep trying though beagle.
                            That doesn't explain your other absences when the bolts lose..keep making up excuses Barph

Comment

nah i stick around, i'm here every week regardless and i know you hate it because you have cried about it on more than one occasion.
                              I will be willing to bet You have already posted more today than you have in the past 3 weeks combined You're fair weather and we know it

Comment

Working...
                              X