Chargers Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chargers Week!

We got punked in my opinion last night by a team that was sick of losing and just flat out played, and out coached us!
    Can sit around and dwell, got to move!
    The best cure for a loss is a division win. We dominated the Bolts in Week #1, and this should be a home away from home game ( I’ll Be there in Person)!
    The bolts have won back to back games so they are no pushovers, but I think with the loss we won’t let this game get away from us.
    I say we right the ship and get a 20-16 win.

What say you?
    sigpic

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    We got punked in my opinion last night by a team that was sick of losing and just flat out played, and out coached us!
    The best cure for a loss is a division win. We dominated the Bolts in Week #1, and this should be a home away from home game ( I’ll Be there in Person)!
    The bolts have won back to back games so they are no pushovers, but I think with the loss we won’t let this game get away from us.

What say you?
    Normally in a loss like the one last it would fire the team up and they'd come back looking for blood however I'm not so sure that this offense can do such a thing.

Our defense under VJ may not be as capable as we think either however Ima try and believe other wise.

Comment

My team is a ship adrift with no home.....every 'home' game is outnumbered by visiting fans....essentially they are playing 16 away games. I do, however, see some changes in their play recently and a small sense of hope. These players are banding together as survivors. Gordon is a dual threat and Henry is finally seeing more targets and catches....the defense with Bosa and Ingram should apply pressure to Semian....Can they defeat Denver? You never know.....
      It only matters to you

Comment

What say you?
        I agree no need to dwell. We better right the ship fast because its about to sink real quick if we don't.
        24-23 Broncos
        sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
        Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
        PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Normally in a loss like the one last it would fire the team up and they'd come back looking for blood however I'm not so sure that this offense can do such a thing.

Our defense under VJ may not be as capable as we think either however Ima try and believe other wise.
          I hear you, last year the dolphins were 1-4 and went on to make the playoffs, so at this point I, hoping he can work some magic!
          sigpic

Comment

A couple of points:

1. Denver is 4-5 on the road since last year. I've been harping on this for a while, and even Chris Collinsworth mentioned it last night.

2. San Diego almost beat the Broncos in Denver last time and is looking for some revenge.

Last night was a game Denver had to win - it was against the worst team in the league. This week they are playing another bad team and need to win this with KC, Philly and NE looming over the next month.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Chris Collinsworth,...lol Guy is a clown and never won a thing in his life. Is he your NFL source?
              sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!

Comment

the chargers still have issues scoring, tackling, and stopping the run. i would assume the broncos are going to try to run it down their throats and will have some success.

broncos 20

chargers 17
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                  A couple of points:

1. Denver is 4-5 on the road since last year. I've been harping on this for a while, and even Chris Collinsworth mentioned it last night.

2. San Diego almost beat the Broncos in Denver last time and is looking for some revenge.

Last night was a game Denver had to win - it was against the worst team in the league. This week they are playing another bad team and need to win this with KC, Philly and NE looming over the next month.
                  Interesting points, I guess the Pats who are 1-2 at home this year and almost lost to the Texans will probably lose any games at home lol!
                  sigpic

Comment

Interesting points, I guess the Pats who are 1-2 at home this year and almost lost to the Texans will probably lose any games at home lol!
                    except our home woes this season don't go back to last year. :thumb:
                    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      the chargers still have issues scoring, tackling, and stopping the run. i would assume the broncos are going to try to run it down their throats and will have some success.

broncos 20

chargers 17
                      I don't know - and not because of lasts night's loss though it reminded the league of a problem we've had since last year: TEs. Our LBs are generally stank-awful in coverage.

If, if, IF I say, the Chargers can get their TEs in the game like they did in their win last year or if the game comes down to FGs, the Chargers have a chance.

Honestly though, the Chargers have had up and downs this season but if we judge them based on what we saw in week 1 vs where the Broncos are now, I could see a W for the sparklers.

Comment

I think we broke last night....and it ain't gonna fix soon. Our offence is putrid and we are scheming the no fly out of our D
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                          except our home woes this season don't go back to last year. :thumb:
                          Its 2017 Chris Collinsworth not 2016. Last year is long gone.
                          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                            Its 2017 Chris Collinsworth not 2016. Last year is long gone.
                            Denver has not showed much improvement on the road this year. Denver is simply not mentally tough away from mile high.

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                              I think we broke last night....and it ain't gonna fix soon. Our offence is putrid and we are scheming the no fly out of our D
                              That would be VJ, it's the same D he ran in Miami. Dare I say it but TBtroll was right however the question is how long will John Elway allow this.

Elway said the day when kubiak stepped down that we are not going to ignore our defense our great defense.

Comment

Working...
                              X