Chargers Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    We played like crap and it was disheartening but dang...our season is over now ? Some of you fans got a lot of quit in ya!
    i remember when i said that very same thing after the first game and all of you called that a back handed compliment and cried about it for days.

do you mean it's different when talking about your team choking?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      i remember when i said that very same thing after the first game and all of you called that a back handed compliment and cried about it for days.

No you didnt say that at all. You said"we came out flat" and repeated it all day thats taking all the credit away from the other team. Go to bed or you will be all cranky at your "job" that you cant stay up late to watch football for except when your team didn't lose

I came out and said the giants beat us down and embarrassed us . Thats how a man takes a loss. Class dismissed :thumb:
      Originally posted by baphamet
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

speaking of trolls? i don't work in the morning you weirdo. do i have to show you my work schedule? you broncos fans are the worst trolls on this smack forum hands down.
        No no no youre off Sundays and Mondays...your words derp!
        i have sunday mondays off, next question?

it's also not even 11 pm, that monday game i didn't get home till 1.....keep trying though beagle.
        So were you lying then or are you lying now as an excuse for why you cant show up after a loss to the Broncos but manage to show up late many other nights?

We have all noticed your new catch phrase/saying
        "Broncos/person you are talking to are/is the worst trolls here".

It is already tired and was weak to begin with. Time to go back to the drawing board or maybe a classic Barphisim?
        Originally posted by baphamet
        are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
          I really thought there was no possible was the giants could beat denver. I still am at a loss to understand how exactly that happened. Can someone please explain this.
          I mean, right now it looks terrible. I think by seasons end it will look a lot different, I'm of the mindset the Giants finish 10-6. I don't think they were as bad as their record indicated, I think they've been incredibly miss managed and they finally righted the ship. We'll see how much truth that holds after they face the Seahawks this week, but as BlueClue tried to tell us, it's not like they were getting blown out in every loss, they were narrow losses which means they were a team on the cusp, not a team in total disarray.

Bottom line though, regardless of how good the Giants are or are not, we flat out got out played, out coached and we did not show up.
          sigpic

Comment

Whaaa whaaa look at me I'm crying over the LOL dead bolts.

The bolts offense doesn't match up well again our defense in Denver, our secondary is to physical however I will say that Henry and Bosa should have a pretty good game.

Broncos 19 17

Comment

everyone is afraid to, especially arapaho
              lets see

we had the most injuries, sniff sniff...somebody pity me...our offensive scheme wasn't good, it was terrible...waaaaaa waaaa
              we lost our offensive weapons...whine whine snivel

OH WAIT...THATS YOUR EXPLAINATION...THE BAPROD list OF EXCUSES

here I can explain the loss for you

the giants played better, they had a better game plan and executed it, TS limited our game and so we lost...the end
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

everyone is afraid to, especially arapaho
                Lies as always from baph. Plenty of people have owned up to the fact that the Broncos may not be a very good team...But go on with your fake news about how we're all afraid to admit what you have not been able to admit for several seasons now, it just might not be our year this season.

I'm sure you are still clinging to delusions that your team is better than their record would say.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Lies as always from baph. Plenty of people have owned up to the fact that the Broncos may not be a very good team...But go on with your fake news about how we're all afraid to admit what you have not been able to admit for several seasons now, it just might not be our year this season.

I'm sure you are still clinging to delusions that your team is better than their record would say.
                  they are the most well rounded and talented 2-4 team ever
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                    Why isn't the one called barph defending all this? Perhaps his phone died, guess not even in LA can he find a charger.

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post

the only reason you gave up on your season publically is because i called you all out

now if your teak turns it around i'm going to have a lot of ammo on you, don't even try to come here talking smack if it happens.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        Whaaa whaaa look at me I'm crying over the LOL dead bolts.

The bolts offense doesn't match up well again our defense in Denver, our secondary is to physical however I will say that Henry and Bosa should have a pretty good game.

Broncos 19 17
                        yep im "crying" by making fun of you hypocrites?

i said the chargers came out flat after game 1 and all of you cried and said that was a backhanded compliment because i didn't say the broncos were just flat out the better team with that comment (even though i actually did in another comment).

so.....why don't you guys say the giants are a better team than the broncos?

i could literally come here every day and just talk smack about all the hypocrital bull crap you guys run and never run out of material lol

as far as your team matching up? well they matched up beautifully against the giants too and were at home, how did that one work out? i do see the broncos coming away with this one if they have a smart game plan.

nevermind your defense, they will limit the chargers scoring im sure. it's your offense and what game plan they employ that should concern you. if they run the ball well and keep the throws short and quick, they should be fine.

otherwise it's going to be a long day for that offense yet again.
                        sigpic

Comment

i remember you bragging about how great TS was.....but now you say he has regressed back to a HS QB? maybe just maybe he was never has good as you thought he was? kind of like almost every QB in broncos history not named elway or manning?
                          sigpic

Comment

the giants played better, they had a better game plan and executed it, TS limited our game and so we lost...the end
                            the winless giants humiliated you at home, you bragged about TS and now he's a crutch all of a sudden? tell you what, if your team doesn't pull their heads out of their ass's they could end up with a top 5 pick, even worse than what i thought going into the season
                            sigpic

Comment

No you didnt say that at all. You said"we came out flat" and repeated it all day thats taking all the credit away from the other team. Go to bed or you will be all cranky at your "job" that you cant stay up late to watch football for except when your team didn't lose

I came out and said the giants beat us down and embarrassed us . Thats how a man takes a loss. Class dismissed :thumb:
                              nope class is still in session and you are about to be suspended for being caught lying to the teacher yet again!

i will repost what you are lying about for all to see and to show you what you were all crying about......you will all see how ridiculous you all are.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ts-on-the-game

Broncos......

played very well, looked much better than i thought offensively and defensively. i know i have been trashing trevor siemian for a while now but in this game he looked really good, i will admit.

i don't know how much of that was him being so good or the chargers secondary playing so flat, more on that later. either way though he was pretty on point and looked like a legit starter last night.

the broncos running game was pretty good as well although they still need to prove they can be consistent. the broncos front 7 looked and played much better than i thought but again, i don't know how much of that was them being great or the chargers OL being the same ole chargers OL.

all in all it was a good win for you guys and i'm sure you were quite relieved when that game tying FG was blocked, congrats!! :clap:

Chargers........

what can i say? the entire team came out flat other than the DL pretty much. rivers looked like a deer in headlights and i hated the offensive game plan. allen dropping multiple passes, i don't remember seeing henry out there, barely saw gates out there.......the offense looked like crap most the game.

the way the broncos were blitzing him and not letting him step up in the pocket was a really good game plan. it obviously ha a lot to do with the chargers offensive struggles.

defensively the secondary was totally flat, not even sure what the hell is going on there. the amount of pressure the chargers were putting on trevor siemian, there is no reason they should have been getting that open that easily and quickly.

the DL as i said earlier played pretty good, i know you guys are going to talk about that little juke trevor siemian laid on bosa but he and ingram were in his face a lot.

other than that i was pretty disappointed with the outcome, i would have still been disappointed had the chargers completed the 4th quarter comeback.

but like i said, all in all it was a good win for you guys and i was wrong about the outcome of this game, enjoy your win and enjoy your trolling
                              you're right, all i said is the chargers came out flat and gave your team no credit at all.........you are a damn liar.
                              sigpic

Comment

No no no youre off Sundays and Mondays...your words derp!
                                So were you lying then or are you lying now as an excuse for why you cant show up after a loss to the Broncos but manage to show up late many other nights?

We have all noticed your new catch phrase/saying
                                "Broncos/person you are talking to are/is the worst trolls here".

It is already tired and was weak to begin with. Time to go back to the drawing board or maybe a classic Barphisim?
                                all you do is troll, literally all you do. but that's alright because i know you got nothing else. no i am not going to explain to you what my work schedule is, ive said enough and i'm always here win or lose, fact.

you guys are purposely trolling by pretending that i'm not to get under my skin but the only thing you are accomplishing is your pathetic trolling.

lies and trolling, its what beagle does best! :thumb:
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X