Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    why is your season done?
    Yeah! ANY of the 4 teams could win this division. Even SD. KC has been exposed. The Raiders have major problems. No one will run away with it.The 1st team to 10 wins wins?
    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

all you do is troll, literally all you do.
      sigpic

Comment

Hey Mods after this game is won could you please change the thread title to Chargers Weak?

Thank you in advance!

Comment

nope class is still in session and you are about to be suspended for being caught lying to the teacher yet again!

i will repost what you are lying about for all to see and to show you what you were all crying about......you will all see how ridiculous you all are.

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...ts-on-the-game

you're right, all i said is the chargers came out flat and gave your team no credit at all.........you are a damn liar.
          All you did was prove my point! How many times did you kind of complement Denver then say but I dont know if that was The Broncos or because the chargers (insert bad part of team here )came out flat?

Funny how many teams "come out flat" vs our defense.....let me buy you a clue...They aren't flat they are being flattened !
          Just like the Giants did to us

Just like all of us do to you in the smack section! :thumb:

Back in the corner and don't take that dunce hat off again the short bus will be for you shortly
          Last edited by Beagle; 10-21-2017, 06:58 PM.
          Originally posted by baphamet
          are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

all you do is troll, literally all you do. but that's alright because i know you got nothing else. no i am not going to explain to you what my work schedule is, ive said enough and i'm always here win or lose, fact.

you guys are purposely trolling by pretending that i'm not to get under my skin but the only thing you are accomplishing is your pathetic trolling.

lies and trolling, its what beagle does best! :thumb:
            LOL Except when you aren't...yep You have a problem! Seek counseling.
            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
              All you did was prove my point! How many times did you kind of complement Denver then say but I dont know if that was The Broncos or because the chargers (insert bad part of team here )came out flat?

Funny how many teams "come out flat" vs our defense.....let me buy you a clue...They aren't flat they are being flattened !
              Just like the Giants did to us

Just like all of us do to you in the smack section! :thumb:

Back in the corner and don't take that dunce hat off again the short bus will be for you shortly
              oh so you missed the part when i said TS was better than i thought, the denver defense was better than i thought as well. you are a cry baby, i gave an honest opinion on that game that was very fair and you took one single thing i said and cried to hell and back about it.

then proceeded to do the exact same thing after the giants beat you?

saying "we played like crap" is no different than what i said, none at all. of course you played like crap, as did the chargers when they got beat. in fact, the chargers should have won that game but the broncos got a blocked kick, which would have been the worst broncos 4th quarter meltdown at home in history.

you act like the broncos barely escaping against the chargers is the same as getting humiliated and dominated by the winless giants at home?? LOL try again son!

since the broncos just got humiliated and embarrassed by the winless giants. tell me, does that mean the giants are a better team than the broncos? or does that just apply when the broncos beat the chargers one time?
              Last edited by baphamet; 10-21-2017, 07:52 PM.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL Except when you aren't...yep You have a problem! Seek counseling.
                okay liar, ive proven otherwise countless times.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  because i'm a rival fan, yes i know. keep on whining dude, at least i don't lie through my teeth in order to troll you guys.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Hey Mods after this game is won could you please change the thread title to Chargers Weak?

Thank you in advance!
                    and if the broncos don't win? does this mean you will cry and claim the NFL is rigged for a couple weeks?
                    sigpic

Comment

and if the broncos don't win? does this mean you will cry and claim the NFL is rigged for a couple weeks?
                      its amazing how much you've clung to that post that was directed at the pansies to upset them not you but I guess its normal for a guy whos never won an argument against me.

Try again Mr. Regurgitate... Oops sorry, barph...
                      Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-21-2017, 08:16 PM.

Comment

oh so you missed the part when i said TS was better than i thought, the denver defense was better than i thought as well. you are a cry baby, i gave an honest opinion on that game that was very fair and you took one single thing i said and cried to hell and back about it.

then proceeded to do the exact same thing after the giants beat you?

saying "we played like crap" is no different than what i said, none at all. of course you played like crap, as did the chargers when they got beat. in fact, the chargers should have won that game but the broncos got a blocked kick, which would have been the worst broncos 4th quarter meltdown at home in history.

you act like the broncos barely escaping against the chargers is the same as getting humiliated and dominated by the winless giants at home?? LOL try again son!

since the broncos just got humiliated and embarrassed by the winless giants. tell me, does that mean the giants are a better team than the broncos? or does that just apply when the broncos beat the chargers one time?
                        You said the one single excuse repeatedly...
                        Barely escaping the refs you mean...lol Denver dominated that game

But you keep telling yourself what ever you need too so your narcissism is fed though.

Comment

okay liar, ive proven otherwise countless times.
                          We all know how you use the word "countless"

"Countless times"
                          "countless posts"

nothing you can prove of course just something you say when caught in a lie
                          You have proven not to show up until the next day also not just game one this season either ....just saying

If calling me a lair is your new catch phrase its worse than the last one..
                          Last edited by Beagle; 10-21-2017, 08:53 PM.

Comment

You said the one single excuse repeatedly...
                            Barely escaping the refs you mean...lol Denver dominated that game

But you keep telling yourself what ever you need too so your narcissism is fed though.
                            keep trolling bro, i said much more than that.
                            sigpic

Comment

That's all you do is talk but what have the Chargers done to back up that talk?

My goodness man wake up and stop talking so much, your team is the team with the losing record here yet you spend countless hours accusing others of trolling on their own team forum...

See the irony?

Comment

Never said you didn't. English do you speak it?

You would say one thing then the excuse.

Then say another thing then the excuse .

Say something else then the excuse. on and on . Lety me show since youre incapable of deciphering the written word.

okay enough feeding arapaho's trolling, let's get down to the nitty gritty.

Broncos......

played very well, looked much better than i thought offensively and defensively. i know i have been trashing trevor siemian for a while now but in this game he looked really good, i will admit.

i don't know how much of that was him being so good or the chargers secondary playing so flat, more on that later. either way though he was pretty on point and looked like a legit starter last night.

the broncos running game was pretty good as well although they still need to prove they can be consistent. the broncos front 7 looked and played much better than i thought but again, i don't know how much of that was them being great or the chargers OL being the same ole chargers OL.

all in all it was a good win for you guys and i'm sure you were quite relieved when that game tying FG was blocked, congrats!! :clap:

Chargers........

what can i say? the entire team came out flat other than the DL pretty much. rivers looked like a deer in headlights and i hated the offensive game plan. allen dropping multiple passes, i don't remember seeing henry out there, barely saw gates out there.......the offense looked like crap most the game.

the way the broncos were blitzing him and not letting him step up in the pocket was a really good game plan. it obviously ha a lot to do with the chargers offensive struggles.

defensively the secondary was totally flat, not even sure what the hell is going on there. the amount of pressure the chargers were putting on trevor siemian, there is no reason they should have been getting that open that easily and quickly.

the DL as i said earlier played pretty good, i know you guys are going to talk about that little juke trevor siemian laid on bosa but he and ingram were in his face a lot.

other than that i was pretty disappointed with the outcome, i would have still been disappointed had the chargers completed the 4th quarter comeback.

but like i said, all in all it was a good win for you guys and i was wrong about the outcome of this game, enjoy your win and enjoy your trolling

There ya go in your own words read with your own eyes. Pull that dunce cap down around your face so you can have an excuse for not showing up after the game today just in case!:thumb: " I was in the hospital guys geez I almost killed myself with stupidity "

Comment

Working...
                                X