Chargers Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Never said you didn't. English do you speak it?

You would say one thing then the excuse.

Then say another thing then the excuse .

Say something else then the excuse. on and on . Lety me show since youre incapable of deciphering the written word.

There ya go in your own words read with your own eyes. Pull that dunce cap down around your face so you can have an excuse for not showing up after the game today just in case!:thumb: " I was in the hospital guys geez I almost killed myself with stupidity "
    dude, again me saying they came out flat is the exact same thing as you saying the broncos didn't play well. i gave the broncos credit and i even said the broncos were the better team in another post after the second game as well.

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

yes the broncos have had a much better start and look better after two games, congrats!!
    the thing is, me saying they came out flat had a lot of validity to it because they came back in the 4th quarter and almost handed your team their worst 4th quarter meltdown at home in team history.

the broncos got beat down and humiliated by a winless giants team, there was no coming out flat in that game, they just got destroyed, end of story.

yeah the chargers came out flat, that's just what it was, that was my assessment of the game and you cried foul and want to pretend that's me making an excuse? well then you are making an excuse by saying the broncos played bad against the giants.

nope, they didn't play bad, they got beat by the better team, correct? because that's what you wanted me to say after one game and that's what you refuse to say about the giants game.

hypocrites......
    Last edited by baphamet; 10-22-2017, 11:36 AM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      That's all you do is talk but what have the Chargers done to back up that talk?

My goodness man wake up and stop talking so much, your team is the team with the losing record here yet you spend countless hours accusing others of trolling on their own team forum...

See the irony?
      i stopped talking after that first game when i admitted i was wrong, what the hell are you talking about? all i have been doing since is defending myself here. yet all i see now is a bunch of backpedaling of the crap you guys talked with absolutely no accountability.

you need to get over the fact that i'm a rival fan here talking smack. just because i'm a rival fan doesn't automatically mean i'm here just to troll, that's just pure idiocy.

ive been a member of this message board longer than the vast majority of you, i spend time in other parts of the forum, i do not come here to just talk smack or troll and that's a straight up fact with all smack aside.

so stop whining about it dude, i'm going nowhere, no matter how hard you guys try to troll me and don't think i am not aware of your sorry ass trolling tactics to try and get me to stop coming here lol
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        Just not a lot of faith in our QB situation going forward, the defense is still good, but can't get pressure, that's been negatively impacting the secondary. Just looking at the schedule ahead, I don't see it.
        Thought you were in on Siemian???

Comment

This denver team is horrendous.

Comment

Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
            This denver team is horrendous.
            Then stop watching

Comment

...ya never know....!!!!
              It only matters to you

Comment

The Broncos offense looked as bad as our defense is good and that is a credit to the Chargers defense The Chargers deserve the shut out.Nothing we tried worked all game.

Having said that. The division is wide open with a nod to the Chiefs no matter the 2 losses . That team is stacked .

The Broncos still have a chance but we need to at least win one of the next 2 preferably the Chiefs game. Then we get that pats defense lol. The schedule after that gets easier but not easy.

I got cp says Ingram Gets a either a huge fine or suspended for the hit on Trevor. Thats twice this season the NFL no likey using the helmet as a weapon.
                Originally posted by baphamet
                are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

There will be no fine on Ingram. There shouldn't have been a flag. Completely legal hit. Kudos to TS for getting up.

Broncos are in free fall. I think there is a legitimate shot they don't win again this year until they play The Colts.

Elway is in the process of throwing away the 2nd straight season of phenomenal defense, with a putrid offense. He should be getting a lot of tough questions from Denver sports reporters.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
                    There will be no fine on Ingram. There shouldn't have been a flag. Completely legal hit. Kudos to TS for getting up.

Broncos are in free fall. I think there is a legitimate shot they don't win again this year until they play The Colts.

Elway is in the process of throwing away the 2nd straight season of phenomenal defense, with a putrid offense. He should be getting a lot of tough questions from Denver sports reporters.
                    They respect him to much to do so but I agree, they need to go New York City media on his ass real quick. Lol

Comment

the only reason you gave up on your season publically is because i called you all out

now if your teak turns it around i'm going to have a lot of ammo on you, don't even try to come here talking smack if it happens.
                      Take your ego and go fly a kite...
                      sigpic

Comment

Take your ego and go fly a kite...
                        oh stop it man, the season still isn't over for any of us in the AFCW.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post

I got cp says Ingram Gets a either a huge fine or suspended for the hit on Trevor. Thats twice this season the NFL no likey using the helmet as a weapon.
                          he never got fined the first time that was bogus information. oh and that wasn't helmet to helmet contact either, if anything they would get him for slamming him too hard on the ground?

before you try to argue with me that it was helmet to helmet, watch the following gif on twitter and don't waste my time.

https://twitter.com/uSTADIUM/status/922213834911297539
                          sigpic

Comment

I kinda agree sadly. This season is done. That doesn't mean we still can't beat the living crap out of the Chargers.
                            Just not a lot of faith in our QB situation going forward, the defense is still good, but can't get pressure, that's been negatively impacting the secondary. Just looking at the schedule ahead, I don't see it.
                            Both of these posts were posted of my own free will prior to the post below

everyone is afraid to, especially arapaho
                            the only reason you gave up on your season publically is because i called you all out

now if your teak turns it around i'm going to have a lot of ammo on you, don't even try to come here talking smack if it happens.
                            So ya, you can go fly a kite with your narcissistic ego that thinks that the only reason we do anything is because of you and your "oh so awesome smack"....

Your "calling us out" is meaningless because we have the guts to call a spade a spade instead of insisting that our team is somehow good and making lame freaking excuses like injuries.

Unlike you, we are perfectly capable of saying our team sucks...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

No Foul?lol MMMMKay Tough Questions like How did you build such a great and talented defense? The Broncos will win before the colts game.
                              Originally posted by baphamet
                              are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Both of these posts were posted of my own free will prior to the post below

So ya, you can go fly a kite with your narcissistic ego that thinks that the only reason we do anything is because of you and your "oh so awesome smack"....

Your "calling us out" is meaningless because we have the guts to call a spade a spade instead of insisting that our team is somehow good and making lame freaking excuses like injuries.

Unlike you, we are perfectly capable of saying our team sucks...
                                either way you were wrong, huh? maybe i shouldn't have been so quick to admit being wrong so early when i said your team was good. your defense is good that's for sure, but that's pretty much what i said pore-draft anyways

the broncos will be in last place in the division and have a top 10 pick in the 2018 draft.

the broncos need a real QB, a rebuilt OL, a good RB, a good pass catching TE, your two best players on offense (sanders and Thomas) are both approaching 30 years old. there isn't a lot of bright spots offensively for the broncos.

defensively, i'm sure they will still be pretty good. top 10 i'm sure but yet another step back and really not capable of carrying an offense anymore without their defensive mastermind and that's assuming they stay pretty dang healthy like they were last season.

if the broncos lose some key players on defense to injury, it could get ugly for them......like top 3 pick in the 2018 draft ugly.

how's that for narcissism?

still impressed how good your defense has remained but otherwise i took a lot of heat for being accurate yet again. will i get an apology? will any of you admit that? no way in hell
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X