Chargers Week!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    he never got fined the first time that was bogus information. oh and that wasn't helmet to helmet contact either, if anything they would get him for slamming him too hard on the ground?

before you try to argue with me that it was helmet to helmet, watch the following gif on twitter and don't waste my time.

https://twitter.com/uSTADIUM/status/922213834911297539
    He was fined no matter how you tried and are still trying to deny it.But you are right that wasn't helmet to helmet but he still lowered his head and launched plus he did hit him in the head with his shoulder. Fine at the least
    Originally posted by baphamet
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

either way you were wrong, huh? maybe i shouldn't have been so quick to admit being wrong so early when i said your team was good. your defense is good that's for sure, but that's pretty much what i said pore-draft anyways

how's that for narcissism?

still impressed how good your defense has remained but otherwise i took a lot of heat for being accurate yet again. will i get an apology? will any of you admit that? no way in hell
      Just looked your still in last place bub. Might not want to call it over just yet:thumb: But yes you are a narcissist. Good call again
      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
        He was fined no matter how you tried and are still trying to deny it.But you are right that wasn't helmet to helmet but he still lowered his head and launched plus he did hit him in the head with his shoulder. Fine at the least
        the nfl announces all fines, find the link and i'll be grateful because i sure as hell cannot.
        sigpic

Comment

the nfl announces all fines, find the link and i'll be grateful because i sure as hell cannot.
          http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/

Doesn't mention Ingram specifically - but looks like he got fined 24k (+) for roughing the passer. He won't get fined for today's hit - shouldn't have been flagged in the first place

Comment

Melvin Ingram OLB LAC $24,309.00 Roughing the Passer Week 1
            Jarrad Davis ILB DET $9,115.00 Unsportsmanlike Conduct Week 1
            Martellus Bennett TE GB $9,115.00 Unsportsmanlike Conduct Week 1
            Yannick Ngakoue DE JAC $24,309.00 Roughing the Passer Week 1
            Travis Kelce TE KC $12,154.00 Unsportsmanlike Conduct Week 1
            Daniel Sorensen FS KC $12,154.00 Unsportsmanlike Conduct Week 1
            Linval Joseph DT MIN $9,115.00 Face Mask Week 1
            Stefon Diggs WR MIN $6,076.00 Ball Into Stands Week 1
            Joe Walker ILB PHI $24,309.00 Late Hit Week 1
            Brian Cushing ILB HOU $4,956,250.00 PEDs
            Josh Brown K NYG N/A Domestic Violence
            Sam Shields CB GB N/A Undisclosed
            Willie Snead WR NO $108,528.00 Substance Abuse
            Vontaze Burfict OLB CIN $1,400,469.00 Illegal hit against Anthony Sherman (KC)
            Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE NYG N/A PED
            Max Tuerk C LAC $196,530.00 PEDs
            Jaelen Strong WR HOU $51,646.00 Substance Abuse (marijuana)
            Bryce Treggs WR PHI $25,000.00 Helmet-to-Helmet Hit Preseason
            Max Bullough ILB HOU N/A PEDs
            Jalen Collins CB ATL $870,775.00 PEDs
            Damontre Moore DE DAL $97,058.00 Substance Abuse
            Duane Brown LT HOU $80,405.00 Missed Workout Preseason
            Adam-Pacman Jones CB CIN $431,250.00 Off-field conduct (obstructing justice)
            Geronimo Allison WR GB $31,765.00 Substance Abuse
            Armonty Bryant DE DET $191,765.00 Substance Abuse
            Mike Thomas WR LA $133,886.00 PEDS
            Michael Floyd WR MIN $335,441.00 Substance Abuse
            Darren Waller TE BAL $642,774.00 Substance Abuse
            Khyri Thornton DT DET $379,408.00 Substance Abuse
            Walter Powell WR BUF $162,352.00 PEDs
            James Ihedigbo SS BUF N/A Substance Abuse
            Justin Gilbert CB PIT N/A Substance Abuse
            David Irving DT DAL $144,706.00 PEDS
            Max Bullough ILB HOU $72,353.00 PEDs
            Troy Hill CB LA $72,352.00 Off-field legal issues (DUI)
            Shaquelle Evans WR DAL N/A Substance Abuse
            Brandon Bostick TE NYJ N/A Undisclosed
            Nick Marshall CB NYJ $144,706.00 PEDS
            T.J. McDonald SS LA $364,705.00 Off-field incident
            Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE NYJ $187,884.00 Substance Abuse
            Kenneth Dixon RB BAL $224,415.00 PEDs
            Jalin Marshall WR NYJ $128,038.00 PEDs
            Letroy Guion DE GB $639,215.00 PEDS
            Trent Murphy OLB WAS $334,861.00 PEDs
            119 players $15,767,076 185 games

Comment

Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post

Doesn't mention Ingram specifically - but looks like he got fined 24k (+) for roughing the passer. He won't get fined for today's hit - shouldn't have been flagged in the first place
              It mentions him scan down the list to week one about the middle

Comment

well i said i couldn't find it lol
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                  Just looked your still in last place bub. Might not want to call it over just yet:thumb: But yes you are a narcissist. Good call again
                  LOL actually the raiders are in last currently and do you honestly believe at this point that your team won't end up in last? look at where these teams are trending? your team is trending towards a top 10 pick, about where i had them at before the season started.

but yes, you have an inferiority complex.
                  sigpic

Comment

i stopped talking after that first game when i admitted i was wrong, what the hell are you talking about? all i have been doing since is defending myself here. yet all i see now is a bunch of backpedaling of the crap you guys talked with absolutely no accountability.

you need to get over the fact that i'm a rival fan here talking smack. just because i'm a rival fan doesn't automatically mean i'm here just to troll, that's just pure idiocy.

ive been a member of this message board longer than the vast majority of you, i spend time in other parts of the forum, i do not come here to just talk smack or troll and that's a straight up fact with all smack aside.

so stop whining about it dude, i'm going nowhere, no matter how hard you guys try to troll me and don't think i am not aware of your sorry ass trolling tactics to try and get me to stop coming here lol
                    Oh yes barph put words in my mouth, as if my whole mission in life revolves around your membership here. Get a clue cry baby. 😭

Comment

• The Doncos were a blocked field goal away from getting swept by the chargers this year. Wow that's gotta sting.

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                        The Doncos were a blocked field goal away from getting swept by the chargers this year. Wow that's gotta sting.
                        How so? That blocked field goal would have forced overtime, it wasn't a game winner.
                        I really like Cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
                          How so? That blocked field goal would have forced overtime, it wasn't a game winner.
                          he cant count
                          sigpic
                          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

• Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                            The Doncos were a blocked field goal away from getting swept by the chargers this year. Wow that's gotta sting.
                            we were also two back to back blown calls from the refs of keeping a 24-7 lead
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Working...
                            X