X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    The Doncos were a blocked field goal away from getting swept by the chargers this year. Wow that's gotta sting.
    we were also two back to back blown calls from the refs of keeping a 24-7 lead

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by darth-hideous View Post
    How so? That blocked field goal would have forced overtime, it wasn't a game winner.
    he cant count

Leave a comment:

• darth-hideous
    replied
    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    The Doncos were a blocked field goal away from getting swept by the chargers this year. Wow that's gotta sting.
    How so? That blocked field goal would have forced overtime, it wasn't a game winner.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i stopped talking after that first game when i admitted i was wrong, what the hell are you talking about? all i have been doing since is defending myself here. yet all i see now is a bunch of backpedaling of the crap you guys talked with absolutely no accountability.

you need to get over the fact that i'm a rival fan here talking smack. just because i'm a rival fan doesn't automatically mean i'm here just to troll, that's just pure idiocy.

ive been a member of this message board longer than the vast majority of you, i spend time in other parts of the forum, i do not come here to just talk smack or troll and that's a straight up fact with all smack aside.

so stop whining about it dude, i'm going nowhere, no matter how hard you guys try to troll me and don't think i am not aware of your sorry ass trolling tactics to try and get me to stop coming here lol
    Oh yes barph put words in my mouth, as if my whole mission in life revolves around your membership here. Get a clue cry baby. 😭

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Just looked your still in last place bub. Might not want to call it over just yet:thumb: But yes you are a narcissist. Good call again
    LOL actually the raiders are in last currently and do you honestly believe at this point that your team won't end up in last? look at where these teams are trending? your team is trending towards a top 10 pick, about where i had them at before the season started.

but yes, you have an inferiority complex.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    well i said i couldn't find it lol

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/fines-suspensions/

Doesn't mention Ingram specifically - but looks like he got fined 24k (+) for roughing the passer. He won't get fined for today's hit - shouldn't have been flagged in the first place
    It mentions him scan down the list to week one about the middle

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    the nfl announces all fines, find the link and i'll be grateful because i sure as hell cannot.

Melvin Ingram OLB LAC $24,309.00 Roughing the Passer Week 1
    Jarrad Davis ILB DET $9,115.00 Unsportsmanlike Conduct Week 1
    Martellus Bennett TE GB $9,115.00 Unsportsmanlike Conduct Week 1
    Yannick Ngakoue DE JAC $24,309.00 Roughing the Passer Week 1
    Travis Kelce TE KC $12,154.00 Unsportsmanlike Conduct Week 1
    Daniel Sorensen FS KC $12,154.00 Unsportsmanlike Conduct Week 1
    Linval Joseph DT MIN $9,115.00 Face Mask Week 1
    Stefon Diggs WR MIN $6,076.00 Ball Into Stands Week 1
    Joe Walker ILB PHI $24,309.00 Late Hit Week 1
    Brian Cushing ILB HOU $4,956,250.00 PEDs
    Josh Brown K NYG N/A Domestic Violence
    Sam Shields CB GB N/A Undisclosed
    Willie Snead WR NO $108,528.00 Substance Abuse
    Vontaze Burfict OLB CIN $1,400,469.00 Illegal hit against Anthony Sherman (KC)
    Owamagbe Odighizuwa DE NYG N/A PED
    Max Tuerk C LAC $196,530.00 PEDs
    Jaelen Strong WR HOU $51,646.00 Substance Abuse (marijuana)
    Bryce Treggs WR PHI $25,000.00 Helmet-to-Helmet Hit Preseason
    Max Bullough ILB HOU N/A PEDs
    Jalen Collins CB ATL $870,775.00 PEDs
    Damontre Moore DE DAL $97,058.00 Substance Abuse
    Duane Brown LT HOU $80,405.00 Missed Workout Preseason
    Adam-Pacman Jones CB CIN $431,250.00 Off-field conduct (obstructing justice)
    Geronimo Allison WR GB $31,765.00 Substance Abuse
    Armonty Bryant DE DET $191,765.00 Substance Abuse
    Mike Thomas WR LA $133,886.00 PEDS
    Michael Floyd WR MIN $335,441.00 Substance Abuse
    Darren Waller TE BAL $642,774.00 Substance Abuse
    Khyri Thornton DT DET $379,408.00 Substance Abuse
    Walter Powell WR BUF $162,352.00 PEDs
    James Ihedigbo SS BUF N/A Substance Abuse
    Justin Gilbert CB PIT N/A Substance Abuse
    David Irving DT DAL $144,706.00 PEDS
    Max Bullough ILB HOU $72,353.00 PEDs
    Troy Hill CB LA $72,352.00 Off-field legal issues (DUI)
    Shaquelle Evans WR DAL N/A Substance Abuse
    Brandon Bostick TE NYJ N/A Undisclosed
    Nick Marshall CB NYJ $144,706.00 PEDS
    T.J. McDonald SS LA $364,705.00 Off-field incident
    Austin Seferian-Jenkins TE NYJ $187,884.00 Substance Abuse
    Kenneth Dixon RB BAL $224,415.00 PEDs
    Jalin Marshall WR NYJ $128,038.00 PEDs
    Letroy Guion DE GB $639,215.00 PEDS
    Trent Murphy OLB WAS $334,861.00 PEDs
    119 players $15,767,076 185 games

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    the nfl announces all fines, find the link and i'll be grateful because i sure as hell cannot.

Doesn't mention Ingram specifically - but looks like he got fined 24k (+) for roughing the passer. He won't get fined for today's hit - shouldn't have been flagged in the first place

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    He was fined no matter how you tried and are still trying to deny it.But you are right that wasn't helmet to helmet but he still lowered his head and launched plus he did hit him in the head with his shoulder. Fine at the least

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    either way you were wrong, huh? maybe i shouldn't have been so quick to admit being wrong so early when i said your team was good. your defense is good that's for sure, but that's pretty much what i said pore-draft anyways

how's that for narcissism?

still impressed how good your defense has remained but otherwise i took a lot of heat for being accurate yet again. will i get an apology? will any of you admit that? no way in hell
    Just looked your still in last place bub. Might not want to call it over just yet:thumb: But yes you are a narcissist. Good call again

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    he never got fined the first time that was bogus information. oh and that wasn't helmet to helmet contact either, if anything they would get him for slamming him too hard on the ground?

before you try to argue with me that it was helmet to helmet, watch the following gif on twitter and don't waste my time.

https://twitter.com/uSTADIUM/status/922213834911297539
    He was fined no matter how you tried and are still trying to deny it.But you are right that wasn't helmet to helmet but he still lowered his head and launched plus he did hit him in the head with his shoulder. Fine at the least

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Both of these posts were posted of my own free will prior to the post below

So ya, you can go fly a kite with your narcissistic ego that thinks that the only reason we do anything is because of you and your "oh so awesome smack"....

Your "calling us out" is meaningless because we have the guts to call a spade a spade instead of insisting that our team is somehow good and making lame freaking excuses like injuries.

Unlike you, we are perfectly capable of saying our team sucks...
    either way you were wrong, huh? maybe i shouldn't have been so quick to admit being wrong so early when i said your team was good. your defense is good that's for sure, but that's pretty much what i said pore-draft anyways

the broncos will be in last place in the division and have a top 10 pick in the 2018 draft.

the broncos need a real QB, a rebuilt OL, a good RB, a good pass catching TE, your two best players on offense (sanders and Thomas) are both approaching 30 years old. there isn't a lot of bright spots offensively for the broncos.

defensively, i'm sure they will still be pretty good. top 10 i'm sure but yet another step back and really not capable of carrying an offense anymore without their defensive mastermind and that's assuming they stay pretty dang healthy like they were last season.

if the broncos lose some key players on defense to injury, it could get ugly for them......like top 3 pick in the 2018 draft ugly.

how's that for narcissism?

still impressed how good your defense has remained but otherwise i took a lot of heat for being accurate yet again. will i get an apology? will any of you admit that? no way in hell

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    There will be no fine on Ingram. There shouldn't have been a flag. Completely legal hit. Kudos to TS for getting up.

Broncos are in free fall. I think there is a legitimate shot they don't win again this year until they play The Colts.

Elway is in the process of throwing away the 2nd straight season of phenomenal defense, with a putrid offense. He should be getting a lot of tough questions from Denver sports reporters.
    No Foul?lol MMMMKay Tough Questions like How did you build such a great and talented defense? The Broncos will win before the colts game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X