• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Aurgueing in GD about TS
    Really, it's not that hard to read the thread titles on here. And he said beagle had limited mental capabilities.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah we have one.....where are all the broncos fans that always chime in after a broncos win? must be more fairweather bronco fans? lol
    Aurgueing in GD about TS

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    lamp was the best college football tackle, he just didn't translate to the NFL due to short arms.

that is what i said, i never said bolles was a bust already. i know you automatically think players suck when they get injured but we will get him back next season and see how good he is at guard.
    Your opinion right... because every draft expert had him being drafted as the best OT

Oh wait they didn’t did they

Some had ram... some bolles and they had lamp as a og

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Hey bap here’s one of those fairweather fans you always browbeat

Oh my bad he’s a charger fan
    yeah we have one.....where are all the broncos fans that always chime in after a broncos win? must be more fairweather bronco fans? lol

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Lamp isn’t nor wasn’t the best, your opinion simply because your team drafted him

As it is Bolles is actually playing LT in the NFL, lamp isnt
    lamp was the best college football tackle, he just didn't translate to the NFL due to short arms.

that is what i said, i never said bolles was a bust already. i know you automatically think players suck when they get injured but we will get him back next season and see how good he is at guard.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied
    Good goose egg, er I mean game, Denver!

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos Skier View Post
    Bosa & Ingram arguably the best edge duo in the league. Denver's Tackles were beaten badly.
    Hey bap here’s one of those fairweather fans you always browbeat

Oh my bad he’s a charger fan

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    i never predicted him to be a bust, nice try though.

i said he wasn't the best tackle to get drafted, i said lamp was who ended up on IR.
    Lamp isn’t nor wasn’t the best, your opinion simply because your team drafted him

As it is Bolles is actually playing LT in the NFL, lamp isnt

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    No he had a bad game. But he still isn't the bust you predicted. Still one of the best linemen from the draft.
    i never predicted him to be a bust, nice try though.

i said he wasn't the best tackle to get drafted, i said lamp was who ended up on IR.

Leave a comment:

• #87Birdman
    replied
    i remember how you bragged about how well bolles supposedly played against the chargers pass rush, not so good this time eh?
    No he had a bad game. But he still isn't the bust you predicted. Still one of the best linemen from the draft.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Taos Skier View Post
    Bosa & Ingram arguably the best edge duo in the league. Denver's Tackles were beaten badly.
    If Joey Bosa and Melvin Ingram were their own NFL team, they'd have more sacks than 20 NFL teams - dan woike

Leave a comment:

• Taos Skier
    replied

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Congrats chargers. You were clearly the better team today. Hopefully it forces Denver to make some changes on offense.
    i remember how you bragged about how well bolles supposedly played against the chargers pass rush, not so good this time eh?

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Siemian was supposed to be the next tom brady according to them.
    No one ever said that...

Leave a comment:

• atwaterandstir
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Siemian was supposed to be the next tom brady according to them.
    We said Tom Arnold........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X