Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uhhh hello?....is there an echo in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uhhh hello?....is there an echo in here?

why all of a sudden you donkey fans don't have much to say?
    sigpic

Arapaho..... ho.......ho.....ho.....
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
      Arapaho made a thread, NoBrains. And you only show up when your team finally wins? That's more pathetic than our O!

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

The Chargers are clearly the better team.
        Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
        Accept it or seek therapy !
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

why all of a sudden you donkey fans don't have much to say?
          EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gaze neut!

BLAM BLAM BLAM

Know yer place neut lol roflmao
          sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
            Whos there?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

gaze neut! BLAM BLAM BLAM

ROFLMAO
            sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

so quiet in here now, how come?
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

so quiet in here now, how come?
                  Wow the chargers must have won a game!

Broncos don't only suck right now but they are now equivalent to the Browns with very little offensive talent. We know this already so what do you want?

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    Wow the chargers must have won a game!

Broncos don't only suck right now but they are now equivalent to the Browns with very little offensive talent. We know this already so what do you want?
                    give the underlined a rest, ive been here win or lose dude.
                    sigpic

Comment

where the hell is beagle? that dude used to be in here every day trolling away........guess the losing got too much for him? this was the same guy that said losing in the SB was worse than sitting through decade long stretches of bad football, yet he can't even take a bad 6 game skid?
                      Last edited by baphamet; 11-19-2017, 08:11 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

give the underlined a rest, ive been here win or lose dude.
                        You've been accused over not being here so many times that you automatically go into defense mode over any little thing that may remotely suggest otherwise.

I could have meant any number of things with that statement, however I've yet to call you out for not showing up here aside from the one time when you later said you had to work late which coincidently happened to be the day after Denver beat LA on opening night!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                          You've been accused over not being here so many times that you automatically go into defense mode over any little thing that may remotely suggest otherwise.

I could have meant any number of things with that statement, however I've yet to call you out for not showing up here aside from the one time when you later said you had to work late which coincidently happened to be the day after Denver beat LA on opening night!
                          you mean when i said before the game that i wouldn't be back until the next day? the only coincidence was that was the particular game that got over at 1 am when i had to work the next day.

yeah, it's a 100% made up fabrication by arapaho, he does it because he can't say anything else. you guys say the same thing every week and just echo what your dad arapaho says.

last week he said i didn't show up because i posted only 2 hours after the game was over. this week i did the same thing yet he isn't here to monitor me, i wonder why?

arapaho is the showing up police yet after losses he makes the same soulless good game post and now hes off line for the night, unlike when his team wins and he is here literally all the time.

you are all a bunch of clowns, i'm here to embarrass you all, even though you do a great job of it on your own
                          Last edited by baphamet; 11-19-2017, 09:24 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

why isn't arapaho here to call out beagle for being MIA?
                            sigpic

Comment

This appears to be all baph has for smack going forward..."Where are you, where are you!?!?" Thank goodness the fan police have showed up to challenge those who are missing.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X