Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uhhh hello?....is there an echo in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baphrod: Fan Cop. Staring Kevin James
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      you mean when i said before the game that i wouldn't be back until the next day? the only coincidence was that was the particular game that got over at 1 am when i had to work the next day.

yeah, it's a 100% made up fabrication by arapaho, he does it because he can't say anything else. you guys say the same thing every week and just echo what your dad arapaho says.

last week he said i didn't show up because i posted only 2 hours after the game was over. this week i did the same thing yet he isn't here to monitor me, i wonder why?

arapaho is the showing up police yet after losses he makes the same soulless good game post and now hes off line for the night, unlike when his team wins and he is here literally all the time.

you are all a bunch of clowns, i'm here to embarrass you all, even though you do a great job of it on your own
      Embarrassed? No. Embarrassing is never winning anything. Year after year of suckage. And having opposing teams come in and invade your stadium. Really do not see ANY of those things happening in Denver. Remember? Years ago? When I said what comes around goes around? And to enjoy your success while you can? Well we had ours. No we are down. Don't think it is going to last to long. Elway will not let it. I know you and other Charredgirls want it to, but I wouldn't hold your breath. On second thought go ahead and hold your breath.
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

But your team is the ONLY one who won in the Division yesterday. That counts for something in your world right???:thumb:
        sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

The echo must be coming from that empty Lombardi case...

:lombardi::lombardi::lombardi:

Feel free to view ours
          [sigpic

Comment

Browns week is coming, Baph. You nervous?

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              This appears to be all baph has for smack going forward..."Where are you, where are you!?!?" Thank goodness the fan police have showed up to challenge those who are missing.
              oh but it was just all fine an dandy when you were all doing it right? are you not smart enough to realize this is donko smack being thrown back in your faces?

just last week i was told i didn't post fast enough after my team lost because i posted a whole two hours afterwards, so that means i don't show up after losses.

it would be more accurate to call me the whine police, because i'm always pointing out how much you love to whine around here

by the way, i can also tell you over and over how right i was about your garbage team but then you will just whine about how i am tooting my own horn lol

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
                nah but i would feel even better if broncos week was coming.

Comment

Originally posted by Taos_Broncomaniac View Post
                  The echo must be coming from that empty Lombardi case...

:lombardi::lombardi::lombardi:

Feel free to view ours
                  speaking of smack going forward.....this is all we are going to see from you broncos fans right here.

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                    Embarrassed? No. Embarrassing is never winning anything. Year after year of suckage. And having opposing teams come in and invade your stadium. Really do not see ANY of those things happening in Denver. Remember? Years ago? When I said what comes around goes around? And to enjoy your success while you can? Well we had ours. No we are down. Don't think it is going to last to long. Elway will not let it. I know you and other Charredgirls want it to, but I wouldn't hold your breath. On second thought go ahead and hold your breath.
                    "elway will not let it"

is elway going to lure drew brees there? or do you honestly think he knows how to fix it??

telling me to hold my breath so i can kill myself, that's so classy of you!
                    Last edited by baphamet; 11-20-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

What if! I'd laugh my ass off so hard!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                        What if! I'd laugh my ass off so hard!
                        funny until you realize it would be safer to play the broncos....now that''s funny!

Comment

nah but i would feel even better if broncos week was coming.
                          You already lost to the Broncos this year though, so you already got that one out of the way. When the Chargers play the Browns, it's like marrying a virgin. She's saving it just for you.

Comment

You already lost to the Broncos this year though, so you already got that one out of the way. When the Chargers play the Browns, it's like marrying a virgin. She's saving it just for you.
                            that was before your team took a dump. your team is not that team anymore and even that team needed a blocked FG to prevent the worst 4th quarter meltdown at home in broncos history.

Comment

that was before your team took a dump. your team is not that team anymore and even that team needed a blocked FG to prevent the worst 4th quarter meltdown at home in broncos history.
                              Too bad they don't give out Lombardi Trophies for almost causing 4th quarter meltdowns and losing to the Browns. The Chargers could tie the Broncos this year.

Comment

"elway will not let it"

is elway going to lure drew brees there? or do you honestly think he knows how to fix it??

telling me to hold my breath so i can kill myself, that's so classy of you!
                                I'm pretty sure no one has ever killed themselves by holding their own breath baph, though if anyone could pull it off it'd be you. Worst case you'd turn blue and pass out, once you pass out, the body naturally starts you breathing again.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X