Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uhhh hello?....is there an echo in here?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm pretty sure no one has ever killed themselves by holding their own breath baph, though if anyone could pull it off it'd be you. Worst case you'd turn blue and pass out, once you pass out, the body naturally starts you breathing again.


    what do you think he was implying there? to hold my breath so i can pas out?

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post


      what do you think he was implying there? to hold my breath so i can pas out?
      I mean, considering how impossible it would be for you to kill yourself by holding your own breath. Kinda simple logic that he wasn't suggesting you kill yourself. And you say we Broncos fans are a sensitive bunch.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        You know Chargers and Broncos fans are smack talking each other when the debate is about suicide methods. lol.

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          I mean, considering how impossible it would be for you to kill yourself by holding your own breath. Kinda simple logic that he wasn't suggesting you kill yourself. And you say we Broncos fans are a sensitive bunch.
          so you are saying he wanted me to lay down and take a nap? you don't always have to come to everyone defense dude, it's obvious what he was implying.

          i honestly don't care, i was just pointing out what a classless comment it was and you are defending it which says something about you as well.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
            You know Chargers and Broncos fans are smack talking each other when the debate is about suicide methods. lol.
            LMAO!!! now that is funny!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
              so you are saying he wanted me to lay down and take a nap? you don't always have to come to everyone defense dude, it's obvious what he was implying.

              i honestly don't care, i was just pointing out what a classless comment it was and you are defending it which says something about you as well.
              Man you are a dense one aren't you baphy...Well if you really want to believe he wants you to go kill yourself, that's your call. Who am I to bring logic into this conversation.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by baphamet View Post


                why all of a sudden you donkey fans don't have much to say?
                Baphs isn’t this what you have always wanted? Just to hear your own voice with no smack back?
                To answer your question:
                Probably because we...........suck?
                Besides Browns fans i can’t really think of many fan bases in the nfl i can run my mouth too😒
                The bolts currently look like the best team in the AFC West, congrats Baphs, Bosa and Ingram are fueling a scary defense that forces turnovers.
                Meanwhile i am planning for my tailgate in Oakland Sunday which is turning out to be my Super Bowl this year lol!
                2018 draft !!!!!!!
                🤗🤗🤗🤗
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Man you are a dense one aren't you baphy...Well if you really want to believe he wants you to go kill yourself, that's your call. Who am I to bring logic into this conversation.
                  you are not bringing any logic, you are simply doing what you always do......blindly defending anything or anyone broncos related. why don't you summon that logic of yours and ask yourself why he would say that? because he wants me to pass out for a second? stop playing stupid frey, you don't have to come to his rescue and defend him just because he is a broncos fan.

                  he probably didn't actually mean it if i had to guess but does that make it any less classless?

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    Baphs isn’t this what you have always wanted? Just to hear your own voice with no smack back?
                    To answer your question:
                    Probably because we...........suck?
                    Besides Browns fans i can’t really think of many fan bases in the nfl i can run my mouth too��
                    The bolts currently look like the best team in the AFC West, congrats Baphs, Bosa and Ingram are fueling a scary defense that forces turnovers.
                    Meanwhile i am planning for my tailgate in Oakland Sunday which is turning out to be my Super Bowl this year lol!
                    2018 draft !!!!!!!
                    ��������
                    if i wanted to not mix it up with rival fans id be on the chargers smack forum. i'm just asking the question because i'm always accused by these same fans of supposedly not showing up.

                    my goal? to expose you clowns for what you are, at least in terms of smack talk.

                    by the way, i'm seeing the hashtag on twitter #embracethetank by broncos fans, kind of like suck for luck i suppose? except are you guys confident that elway will make the right choice with a high draft pick?

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      "elway will not let it"

                      is elway going to lure drew brees there? or do you honestly think he knows how to fix it??

                      telling me to hold my breath so i can kill myself, that's so classy of you!
                      Lmao it's smack, nothing personal... However he met his goal by using words that had an affect on you!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by baphamet View Post


                        why all of a sudden you donkey fans don't have much to say?
                        They must be on a business trip.
                        :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          Uhhh hello?......is there an echo in here?

                          why all of a sudden you donkey fans don't have much to say?
                          Yes and it is coming from this

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            give the underlined a rest, ive been here win or lose dude.
                            sure you have...lmao

                            last sunday after losing you posted 1 single post 3 hours after your game, and it had nothing at all to do with your loss and then had a flurry the next day after the broncos lost sunday night

                            its your mo
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              you are not bringing any logic, you are simply doing what you always do......blindly defending anything or anyone broncos related. why don't you summon that logic of yours and ask yourself why he would say that? because he wants me to pass out for a second? stop playing stupid frey, you don't have to come to his rescue and defend him just because he is a broncos fan.

                              he probably didn't actually mean it if i had to guess but does that make it any less classless?
                              How is it blindly defending to point out to you that you CANNOT kill yourself by holding your breath. Please try it right now and report back once you wake up from passing out on the floor baph... Unless you hold your breath and pass out into a bath tub or something, you won't die... Get your sensitive panties out of a bunch.

                              You are the one implying that he's telling you to kill yourself. It's not classless, you are just having a hard time grasping the concept that you CANNOT kill yourself in that manner... I'm not coming to his rescue, I'm pointing out just how stupid you sound...

                              Get a grip baphrod.
                              Last edited by Freyaka; 11-20-2017, 12:11 PM.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Its impossible to commit suicide by holding your breath because when holding your breath eventually you have a reflex of a deep exhalation to get stagnant gasses out of your lungs such as carbon monoxide and nitrogen.

                                Even if you can force yourself to overcome this reflex you would eventually pass out from lack of oxygen to your brain.

                                After passing out you would begin breathing as normal and after a few seconds or minutes wake up again.
                                So yes, I am bringing logic to the table. You are being overly sensitive and whiny and just want to try and find offense when no offense was given. Go pass out in the corner and let us continue this discussion without you for awhile.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X