Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uhhh hello?....is there an echo in here?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Here's one. please hold your breath, if you are holding your breath you won't be here typing...
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      trollaka, i know what he meant when he said i should hold my breath, it's you that's in denial about it. ;literally no other reason to make that comment, no other reason.

      but do keep defending it, shows your true troll colors.
      I just gave you a perfectly valid one, lmao you are just sad and pathetic. "shows my true troll colors" Correcting you, showing you that you are flat out wrong and being silly, that's my true troll colors.

      I'm so hurt by that baph, how shall I ever recover from you calling me a troll. My life is over, maybe I should GO HOLD MY BREATH BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        BECAUSE PEOPLE SAY STUFF LIKE THAT!!!!!!!!!! Seriously lol...Nothing nefarious going on here, you are trying to make a mountain out of a molehill and failing hilariously at it.
        LMAO!!! that's your answer? because people say stuff like that? why frey? why would he say that? you can't even tell me what logic is behind it because you know damn well i'm right.

        it's not a big deal, i'm assuming he was joking and i called him out on it. for you to actually think i'm wrong for that? because it's impossible to kill yourself like that? there is literally no other reason to make that comment that makes any kind of sense.

        you are desperately trying to play damage control because you have been caught trolling your ass off. you have been caught doing what you always cry about here in smack, you are a troll hypocrite extraordinaire. lol

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
          Here's one. please hold your breath, if you are holding your breath you won't be here typing...
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          LMAO!!! that's your answer? because people say stuff like that? why frey? why would he say that? you can't even tell me what logic is behind it because you know damn well i'm right.

          it's not a big deal, i'm assuming he was joking and i called him out on it. for you to actually think i'm wrong for that? because it's impossible to kill yourself like that? there is literally no other reason to make that comment that makes any kind of sense.

          you are desperately trying to play damage control because you have been caught trolling your ass off. you have been caught doing what you always cry about here in smack, you are a troll hypocrite extraordinaire. lol
          Try again baph.... That is my response.

          I haven't been caught doing anything. Why would I give a crap if YOU think I'm trolling. Does anyone else here think I'm trolling? Beagle, Miller? Rap? Sam? Am I trolling guys, or am I just pointing out how ABSURDLY dumb he's acting right now?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #65
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              I just gave you a perfectly valid one, lmao you are just sad and pathetic. "shows my true troll colors" Correcting you, showing you that you are flat out wrong and being silly, that's my true troll colors.

              I'm so hurt by that baph, how shall I ever recover from you calling me a troll. My life is over, maybe I should GO HOLD MY BREATH BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
              a valid answer by saying "well, people say stuff like that durrrr"? you simply cannot come up with any other reason or logic behind why he said that yet here you are arguing with me about his intent?

              if i'm so wrong about his intent, can you at least offer up an alternative intent? sorry but "people say stuff like that" is not going to cut it LMAO!!

              you assumed i didn't know someone cant kill themselves by holding their breath and keep saying that, that is more proof that you are just trolling.

              trollaka.....it rolls off the tongue perfectly, doesn't it?

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                nobody cares but you lol

                your team sucks and you are just here to troll now, it's okay, i understand, you are mentally weak.

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  a valid answer by saying "well, people say stuff like that durrrr"? you simply cannot come up with any other reason or logic behind why he said that yet here you are arguing with me about his intent?

                  if i'm so wrong about his intent, can you at least offer up an alternative intent? sorry but "people say stuff like that" is not going to cut it LMAO!!

                  you assumed i didn't know someone cant kill themselves by holding their breath and keep saying that, that is more proof that you are just trolling.

                  trollaka.....it rolls off the tongue perfectly, doesn't it?
                  Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Here's one. please hold your breath, if you are holding your breath you won't be here typing...

                  And you say I'm trolling, I just quoted the response in question... Here' I'll do it again.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    nobody cares but you lol

                    your team sucks and you are just here to troll now, it's okay, i understand, you are mentally weak.
                    lmao...Mentally weak? That's the best you've got? Please, continue this downward spiral of hilariousness you are rolling with here. Your meltdown is hilarious entertainment for everyone involved.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      i do know its impossible, any 12 year old in grade school can tell you that. i also know that there is no other reason for him to say that as well. you keep dodging that and making yourself look like a troll. i'm not even talking smack right now, this is seriously idiotic.

                      you are a troll, you are acting like one right now and are getting dangerously close to my ignore list.
                      So answer me this Baph, if ANY 12 year old in grade school could tell you that you cannot kill yourself by holding your breath, why would Axemaster, who is over 12 years old, tell you that? If ANY 12 year old knows it, what would be the point in that?

                      You are making poor assumptions and cannot let go of the fact that you were wrong.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                        And you say I'm trolling, I just quoted the response in question... Here' I'll do it again.
                        you're not even making sense. do you know what the word "intent" means? it doesn't matter if it's possible or not in reality, what matters is what was his intent by saying that? what did he mean by that?

                        it's no different than making an analogy that is based on something that's impossible but still delivers the same message.

                        from what you are trolling....i mean saying, he clearly meant for me to hold my breath until i pass out for a quick second, that's clearly what you are saying here yet refuse to admit.

                        it can only be one of the two. this is why i know you are trolling because i know you are not this dumb frey. you have turned into something you always complain about here in smack.

                        now i am moving on this time, this dumb argument is over. :nono:

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          So answer me this Baph, if ANY 12 year old in grade school could tell you that you cannot kill yourself by holding your breath, why would Axemaster, who is over 12 years old, tell you that? If ANY 12 year old knows it, what would be the point in that?

                          You are making poor assumptions and cannot let go of the fact that you were wrong.
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          you're not even making sense. do you know what the word "intent" means? it doesn't matter if it's possible or not in reality, what matters is what was his intent by saying that? what did he mean by that?

                          it's no different than making an analogy that is based on something that's impossible but still delivers the same message.

                          from what you are trolling....i mean saying, he clearly meant for me to hold my breath until i pass out for a quick second, that's clearly what you are saying here yet refuse to admit.

                          it can only be one of the two. this is why i know you are trolling because i know you are not this dumb frey. you have turned into something you always complain about here in smack.

                          now i am moving on this time, this dumb argument is over. :nono:
                          No, you don't get off that easy baph. Answer my question. Why would someone who knows you can't kill yourself like that, since it's such fricken common knowledge that ANY 12 year old knows it, why would he make the suggestion that he kill yourself by holding your breath? Because if you can't answer this, it shows your true troll colors baph.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            That’s bap for you... overly sensitive and digs in on stupid crap for all it’s worth

                            It’s like when he said spin moves are rare and vintage ... hardly seen anymore

                            And bragged that freeney taught barny it

                            And we laughed and laughed about rare and vintage as bap spent weeks digging up stories that proved freeny taught him

                            Nobody cared about that... it was the rare and vintage and he knew it

                            But he had to be right even if it was an uncontested point
                            sigpic
                            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                              That’s bap for you... overly sensitive and digs in on stupid crap for all it’s worth

                              It’s like when he said spin moves are rare and vintage ... hardly seen anymore

                              And bragged that freeney taught barny it

                              And we laughed and laughed about rare and vintage as bap spent weeks digging up stories that proved freeny taught him

                              Nobody cared about that... it was the rare and vintage and he knew it

                              But he had to be right even if it was an uncontested point
                              Yea, it's always hilarious when you are right and he can't beat you. The best part is when you finally nail him with something like my last question that he cannot come back from. Then he gets all stuborn and says he's done with the argument and doesn't come back.

                              Which is basically an admission that I won this round so I'll take my victory and enjoy it.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Well, Trevor Siemian is not playing anymore and the Broncos remain unwatchable.
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X