Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uhhh hello?....is there an echo in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
    Well, Trevor Siemian is not playing anymore and the Broncos remain unwatchable.
    dang it...I can't argue there.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      No, you don't get off that easy baph. Answer my question. Why would someone who knows you can't kill yourself like that, since it's such fricken common knowledge that ANY 12 year old knows it, why would he make the suggestion that he kill yourself by holding your breath? Because if you can't answer this, it shows your true troll colors baph.
      Still waiting Baph. Are you going to let me win this argument?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
        Embarrassed? No. Embarrassing is never winning anything. Year after year of suckage. And having opposing teams come in and invade your stadium. Really do not see ANY of those things happening in Denver. Remember? Years ago? When I said what comes around goes around? And to enjoy your success while you can? Well we had ours. No we are down. Don't think it is going to last to long. Elway will not let it. I know you and other Charredgirls want it to, but I wouldn't hold your breath. On second thought go ahead and hold your breath.
        For the love of Pete would you get in here and explain to baph what you meant. It is now at 4 1/2 pages of arguing/you've struck a nerv and he still isn't getting it....

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          For the love of Pete would you get in here and explain to baph what you meant. It is now at 4 1/2 pages of arguing/you've struck a nerv and he still isn't getting it....
          Oh even if Axe came in here, baph isn't going to relent. It's not his style to admit that he misjudged a situation. He'll just keep digging in further. He won't come back though. The last question asked of him is too hard for him to answer without relenting that he was wrong so he's just going to wait for the subject to change in this thread before he returns and he will act like the previous conversation never happened. It's how he operates.
          sigpic

Comment

he's not going to

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Still waiting Baph. Are you going to let me win this argument?
              that's the question i already asked you numerous times. why would he say that? why would he say "I wouldn't hold your breath. On second thought go ahead and hold your breath."

you are assuming since its not possible to kill yourself in that manner, that couldn't be what he meant, to be a damn troll. but anyone with half a brain knows what he meant. he doesn't mean for me to hold my breath until i pass out, that is just dumb to even suggest.

like i said before, i'm sure he was not serious, i just called him classless for making a joke like that. but you had to come in here and pretend he meant something else.....like what? you tell me Eisenstein......the only thing you could muster was" well, people say stuff like that" which was the most generic, vague, and idiotic thing you could have possibly said in response.

why frey? why do people say stuff like that? why do you think he said it? never mind, don't answer that because i don't care.

again, i'm done feeling your lame ass trolling, go find someone else to cry to frey. maybe go back to GD and go defend elway some more? all you are good for is trolling and blindly defending anything broncos related.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                that's the question i already asked you numerous times. why would he say that? why would he say "I wouldn't hold your breath. On second thought go ahead and hold your breath."

you are assuming since its not possible to kill yourself in that manner, that couldn't be what he meant, to be a damn troll. but anyone with half a brain knows what he meant. he doesn't mean for me to hold my breath until i pass out, that is just dumb to even suggest.

like i said before, i'm sure he was not serious, i just called him classless for making a joke like that. but you had to come in here and pretend he meant something else.....like what? you tell me Eisenstein......the only thing you could muster was" well, people say stuff like that" which was the most generic, vague, and idiotic thing you could have possibly said in response.

why frey? why do people say stuff like that? why do you think he said it? never mind, don't answer that because i don't care.

again, i'm done feeling your lame ass trolling, go find someone else to cry to frey. maybe go back to GD and go defend elway some more? all you are good for is trolling and blindly defending anything broncos related.
                You just cannot admit you are wrong, like it's beyond your capability if it doesn't serve you.

Quick show of hands, is there a single person not baph or patriots fans that thinks Axe was telling him to kill himself? Anyone, anyone?

Why do I think he said it? Because it was a joke you storming fool... It doesn't have to be a joke that means you should kill yourself, you are just jumping to asinine conclusions because you want to find fault in everyone. You want to believe the worst about everyone. Hell even me, you ONLY think I'm doing this because he's a Broncos fan and you are baph. I'm doing it because you are making a stupid asanine assumption, who you are, who he is, it's pointless. But fine, go run away, act all indignant because "I'm trolling you" act like i'm the one who is in the wrong here and I'm just trying to troll and attack. I still find this entertaining because you are so butt hurt and bent out of shape over a joke... a flipping joke man.

Regardless, I'll post where I want to post baph, I don't need your permission to post here.
                Last edited by Freyaka; 11-21-2017, 03:28 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

bronco fan: don't hold your breath, on second thought hold your breath

Bap: waaaa he wants me dead, hes basically telling me to commit suicide, I'm like a turkey who drowns in the rain, I will hold my breath until I'm a gonner

that hurts my feelings...why would you say that...waaa waaa waaa

does that condense the last 40 posts
                  sigpic
                  when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

"elway will not let it"

is elway going to lure drew brees there? or do you honestly think he knows how to fix it??

telling me to hold my breath so i can kill myself, that's so classy of you!
                    Oh Baphy! Why so serious? Man between you and all the other stick up the behind Cheatriout/charredgitl fans on here, I cant say ANYTHING without getting in trouble! But remember THIS! I don't LIVE on this board like some of YOU do and CONSTANTLY try and stir things up, then CRY about it when someone calls em out!

Said this before, even on our WORST day, I would still rather be a Bronco fan over any other Team/Fanbase, and you just keep confirming my point!
                    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

Bap: waaaa he wants me dead, hes basically telling me to commit suicide, I'm like a turkey who drowns in the rain, I will hold my breath until I'm a gonner

If nothing else, the last 40 points served to completely derail and destroy this pointless attempt at smack from baph, so I'd say it served a valid purpose Plus, Baph's meltdown and crying was fun to witness.
                      sigpic

Comment

why all of a sudden you donkey fans don't have much to say?

Yes there is an echo, listen to it neut EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Gaze neut! BLAM BLAM BLAM

Know your place neut! lol roflmao
                        sigpic:rockon:

EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEE:rockon:

Comment

I didn't mean ANYTHING bad by making them comments! I get in trouble ALL the time by talking crap! Just ask my Wife, Coworkers, Mods on here!!! LMFAO! Baphy knows I love him more than my SOCKS! LOL! Hell we are co Huskers fans for Gods sake!!! Talk about fans in MISERY right now!!!
                          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Man Baphy, you think that's bad. you would not last a DAY where I work, where we have Air Force, Navy, and Marine co workers all CONTANTLY talking MAJOR crap and worse to each other!!! See, that really is what is wrong with this Country today, without getting POLITICAL it is easy to see why there is so much Division about everything when we literally think the world is ending when someone looks crosseyed at us!

When I said the words hold your breath, did you REALLY think I said that to mean literally hold your Breath until you DIE??????? If you really did, I really am sorry and feel bad for you. If anyone goes around in life with a chip on their shoulder and their hearts on their sleeves like that, then it must be miserable!

Please lighten up and don't be miserable ok?
                            sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                              Man Baphy, you think that's bad. you would not last a DAY where I work, where we have Air Force, Navy, and Marine co workers all CONTANTLY talking MAJOR crap and worse to each other!!! See, that really is what is wrong with this Country today, without getting POLITICAL it is easy to see why there is so much Division about everything when we literally think the world is ending when someone looks crosseyed at us!

When I said the words hold your breath, did you REALLY think I said that to mean literally hold your Breath until you DIE??????? If you really did, I really am sorry and feel bad for you. If anyone goes around in life with a chip on their shoulder and their hearts on their sleeves like that, then it must be miserable!

Please lighten up and don't be miserable ok?
                              LOL all i do all day is talk crap at work and here. i'm not miserable at all, i just called you out on your tasteless smack talk. if you didn't mean hold my breath until i die then i really have no idea what that comment was supposed to mean.

like i said several times before, i figured you were just kidding, its not a big deal. it became a big deal when trollaka came in and started trolling.

so please enlighten me, just so i know, what exactly did you mean by that comment?

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

this coming from the guy that will report you right away if you alter his name at all, or gets offended if you reference his culture at all in smack

but the last 40 posts is mainly me absolutely humiliating you and beagle in smack, i own you.

Comment

Working...
                                X