Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

uhhh hello?....is there an echo in here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    they don't have a backup kicker, that was the punter. i agree it was funny but even more funny, if you noticed, was how they kept missing extra points with their punter and they would just laugh, because it didn't even matter and they knew it

they should have just gone for 2 every time.
    Your special teams has been good for laughs all year, starting with Younghoe lol...

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Speaking of that kicking game. I was laughing my butt off when your backup kicker (who has a backup kicker ) was warming up on the sideline and missed the practice net wide right, who does that? I don't think I've ever seen that happen before LOL.
    they don't have a backup kicker, that was the punter. i agree it was funny but even more funny, if you noticed, was how they kept missing extra points with their punter and they would just laugh, because it didn't even matter and they knew it

they should have just gone for 2 every time.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Speaking of that kicking game. I was laughing my butt off when your backup kicker (who has a backup kicker ) was warming up on the sideline and missed the practice net wide right, who does that? I don't think I've ever seen that happen before LOL.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    chargers always going to charger, i am still not sold.

they haven't beat a good team yet either, have the worst kicking game in football, and still can't run the football consistently, even against bad defenses.

that said, if they can somehow beat the browns this time, i will then be sold!
    I wouldn't be sold either. This is the AFC West. We've all taken turns acting like we're the team in the division and the end of the day every single team is like "No way...I don't want to go to the playoffs, you do it'

At this point, I honest to god hope we don't win another game. I don't want to sneak into the playoffs 8-8 with this team. This is not a team that can get hot at the right moment and go all the way. Embrace the suck for this season and start with a fresh team next year.

I'm hoping we draft one of the top QB prospects and stop the bleeding before it gets out of hand.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    And as a side note, I was cheering for the Cowboys yesterday, but your Chargers played well. Looks like this division is going to be up for grabs for you guys because no one else wants it at this point.
    chargers always going to charger, i am still not sold.

they haven't beat a good team yet either, have the worst kicking game in football, and still can't run the football consistently, even against bad defenses.

that said, if they can somehow beat the browns this time, i will then be sold!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Poor bap... Everyone is out to get him and he gets unfair treatment. If you want to be treated like on of the Broncos fans, you gotta come over to this side man.

#JusticeForBaph

No I wouldn't man. I've never reported you to the mods once. I'm not some childish poster with a vendeta. I wouldn't have treated you any different than I did Axe. Stupid is stupid and I will call it out regardless of which side it is on. I've called out Broncos posters in smack before for stupid posts...
    i don't care dude.........it was a tasteless comment and i called him for it, simple as that. you have a lot of nerve, the one that cries constantly about rival fans talking smack in the smack section.

all i did was call someone out on what i view as a tasteless comment. MOVING ON, I DON'T CARE.

SO..... unless you would like to talk about how bad your team is or how elway wrecked a SB winning team in less than 24 months, i suggest you go find a rock to hide under with the rest of the broncos fans that used to smack here daily

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    And as a side note, I was cheering for the Cowboys yesterday, but your Chargers played well. Looks like this division is going to be up for grabs for you guys because no one else wants it at this point.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    i know for a 100% fact had i made that same exact joke about a broncos fan you would be here telling me how much of a troll i am and probably reporting my post to the mods.

Poor bap... Everyone is out to get him and he gets unfair treatment. If you want to be treated like on of the Broncos fans, you gotta come over to this side man.

#JusticeForBaph

No I wouldn't man. I've never reported you to the mods once. I'm not some childish poster with a vendeta. I wouldn't have treated you any different than I did Axe. Stupid is stupid and I will call it out regardless of which side it is on. I've called out Broncos posters in smack before for stupid posts...

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    28 - 6? At least somebody in the AFC west is lookin good right now!

WTH happened to Alex Smith!
    the chargers still have issues and still haven't beat a good team yet. they still can't run the football consistently and their ST's are not great, especially the kicking game.

they have the worst FG % in the NFL right now, its a serious problem moving forward if they are to be serious about making a playoff run.

that said, if the offense continues to click like it has the last two games, combined with how well the defense has come on......they could be dangerous in December and maybe even January.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post
    Now THESE are the Chargers I expected to see all year. Even the kicking game.

But looking at the rest of their schedule, they're at Cleveland, host the Skins, at KC, at NYJ, road game vs the Raiders in Los Angeles. If they get hot and win 4 of the next 5 and sneak in the playoffs they could do something.
    honestly, they have to do something about that place kicking situation. the dumbest thing they have done so far this season was cut josh lambo, it's hurt them more than anything else IMO

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    I meant EXACTLY what I said! If you and other Charredgirl and Cheatriots fans are waiting for us to not be brought back from the depths by Elway, do not hold you breath. OR GO AHEAD AND HOLD IT! Because Elway will bring us back!

Now does that mean I want, you, or ANYONE else to hold your breath until you DIE??? NO!!! Give me a friggin break!

Regardless weather you or anyone hold your breath until Elway brings us back into contention IS A FIGURE OF SPEECH!!! That is not too hard to understand is it?

This confirms my point 100% !!! It is so easy for anybody to get offended now.
    okay so you make no sense but i will just end this dumb argument by saying that you got offended because of my name and thought i was a satanist!

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

But looking at the rest of their schedule, they're at Cleveland, host the Skins, at KC, at NYJ, road game vs the Raiders in Los Angeles. If they get hot and win 4 of the next 5 and sneak in the playoffs they could do something.
    28 - 6? At least somebody in the AFC west is lookin good right now!

WTH happened to Alex Smith!

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    replied
    LOL all i do all day is talk crap at work and here. i'm not miserable at all, i just called you out on your tasteless smack talk. if you didn't mean hold my breath until i die then i really have no idea what that comment was supposed to mean.

like i said several times before, i figured you were just kidding, its not a big deal. it became a big deal when trollaka came in and started trolling.

so please enlighten me, just so i know, what exactly did you mean by that comment?
    I meant EXACTLY what I said! If you and other Charredgirl and Cheatriots fans are waiting for us to not be brought back from the depths by Elway, do not hold you breath. OR GO AHEAD AND HOLD IT! Because Elway will bring us back!

Now does that mean I want, you, or ANYONE else to hold your breath until you DIE??? NO!!! Give me a friggin break!

Regardless weather you or anyone hold your breath until Elway brings us back into contention IS A FIGURE OF SPEECH!!! That is not too hard to understand is it?

This confirms my point 100% !!! It is so easy for anybody to get offended now.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    broncos fans here in smack all the time.....

(happy thanksgiving everyone! )

Leave a comment:

Working...
X