3-3*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3-3*

You guys cheated and still lost! https://offthemonstersports.com/2017...-the-patriots/

How much credibility does that website Carry?
    Also let's all remember that Photoshop is easy. LOL

Comment

Ooh, that is really interesting.

It wasn't "photoshopped" as I remember seeing it live on TV and thinking it was odd. I figured they must have been having communication issues if they were using Walkie Talkies. Very curious. It is surprising that it hasn't been at least brought up ><

If it was cheating, a lot of good it did them...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
        How much credibility does that website Carry?
        Also let's all remember that Photoshop is easy. LOL
        I didn't even click on it. I saw "Patriots" in the link and figured it was spyware.

Even if it is a legit website, who cares what a bunch of disgruntled Patriots fans think about the integrity of other teams.

Comment

Gotta love the Patriots fans...HEY!!! HEY!!! LOOOK OVER THERE, SOMEONE OTHER THAN US CHEATED....

No one cares troll. Get back to me when the NFL fines us for it.
          sigpic

Comment

You’re cheating and can’t even break .500?
            Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-24-2017, 09:55 AM.
            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
              According to some pats fan website, but they like to point fingers at everyone and make accusations to deflect from their past and present sins...
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                According to some pats fan website, but they like to point fingers at everyone and make accusations to deflect from their past and present sins...
                Everyone saw it on TV. It wasn’t photoshopped. Do the broncos coaches have any brains considering the giants were penalized for the same thing last year? I mean they are doing it in front of the cameras...
                Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

Originally posted by BNKG View Post
                  Maybe he was working his second job,
                  taking drive thru food orders?

"I'll take a new OL to go, please. Thanks."

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    Gotta love the Patriots fans...HEY!!! HEY!!! LOOOK OVER THERE, SOMEONE OTHER THAN US CHEATED....

No one cares troll. Get back to me when the NFL fines us for it.
                    Doncos cheating again, havnt they learned their lesson. Salary gate, peds, vasoline ECT...... According to most donco fans, this organization does it the "right way" I guess breaking the rules is the right way. Another black day in donco history, have they no shame.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                      Can we have McDaniels back?
                      Apparently, DEN didn't learn how to cheat very well from NE's staff.

We need to be more covert, NE-covert in our cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                        Doncos cheating again, havnt they learned their lesson. Salary gate, peds, vasoline ECT...... According to most donco fans, this organization does it the "right way" I guess breaking the rules is the right way. Another black day in donco history, have they no shame.
                        Per the patriots fan base we are...Call me when the NFL has something to say about it, otherwise you are just some dolt screaming loudly on the internet for attention.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BNKG View Post

A simple Google search would have saved you the embarrassment

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy -
                          “There was a change during the offseason,” NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy wrote, per Mike Florio of NBC’s Pro Football Talk. “There were changes made to the system that gave all teams the ability to use a radio as a way to communicate play calls if there was an issue with calling in plays on the existing system. In 2016, club personnel were prohibited from using a radio because there was no way to cut off that radio’s communication as required by league rules (i.e., 15 seconds left on the play clock).”

This thread is pretty much this

Comment

Well, whatever the broncos were doing didn’t help.
                            Last edited by TommyBrady12; 10-24-2017, 12:27 PM.

Comment

It'd have been a close game if we actually cheated!
                              *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
                              *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
                              *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Comment

Working...
                              X