3-3*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Watch as soon as they beat KC, they’ll start thumping their chests about what a “great team they are” and how they’ve “turned the page” on the season. Then they’ll keep reminding us of Nov 12.
    Kind of like what your bf barph is doing right now? Pathetic and I'm pretty sure Broncos fans have a lot more class than that. I mean seriously dude you don't see us on your pansies message forum saying stupid things like you guys do on here.

BTW the one fella who's been saying nov 12th is coming, hasn't stopped saying it. He has not contradicted himself nor has anyone else here other than you so I don't see what your complaint would be.

Comment

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
      Watch as soon as they beat KC, they’ll start thumping their chests about what a “great team they are” and how they’ve “turned the page” on the season. Then they’ll keep reminding us of Nov 12.
      Havnt seen that message much since they have lost to the bills,giants and chargers. As much as they might want to avoid it Nov 12, Tom Brady and the 5 time Super Bowl champs are coming donkey fans and it wont be pretty

Comment

Working...
      X