Denver Will Shock KC!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    yes and had it not been for a fluky blocked FG after icing the kicker, your team would have been handed their worst 4th quarter melt down at home in donko history.

you know what they say about horseshoe's and hand grenades........
    You mean the game would have gone to ot?
    ......what was your teams worse 2nd half meltdown?
    .....I’ll give you some time with so many to choose from🙂😂😂
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Ok when have I ever whined about "being gang up on"?

Please go and find any post where I've "whined about being gang up on". Please Barph I beg you to go find these post otherwise shut the hell up and quit trying to put words of your own offenses into other people's mouths.

You say some really stupid things but making up crap saying others have done or said is the lowest of the low and shows just how weak your smack is.

Ive bolded the text in order for others to see how this barph troll operates and makes up garbage.
      I can vouch for baph, you whine about being ganged up on all the time. You were the kid who always got stuffed into lockers by multiple bullies.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
        I can vouch for baph, you whine about being ganged up on all the time. You were the kid who always got stuffed into lockers by multiple bullies.
        Ive never whined over something so stupid and you can ask anyone here tha has been observing. Ask all the members, Bronco fans or not, ask the mods. Go back and check all my post.

You vouching for Barph, you know what your word means? Dog crap...

As far as getting stuffed into lockers, think what ever you want. I boxed for 17 years even in the core buddy but I don't have to prove my toughness to anyone. You don't see me in here asking ppl to arm wrestle like a dumb ass. But come to Denver on the 12th we can tailgate right next to the platte.

Comment

Working...
        X