good game patriots fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Oh look guys pansyfan4ever forever is feeling left out....

Everyone needs to ignore this troll. It never has anything sensible to say nor does it contribute anything to the message forum other than trolling harder than any of the other trolls in here.
    I insist that each and every one of you ignore this thing, don't respond to it, don't give it any attention.
    he's right though.....the chargers are not a good team, they were not a good team before losing to the pats. your team got embarrassed back to back by bad teams, teams that were a combined 2-9 at the time. that's the hilarious part in all this and you guys are in here trolling away

all you got left is cryin about trolls while being a troll yourself, think about how idiotic and pathetic that is.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
      he's right though.....the chargers are not a good team, they were not a good team before losing to the pats. your team got embarrassed back to back by bad teams, teams that were a combined 2-9 at the time. that's the hilarious part in all this and you guys are in here trolling away

all you got left is cryin about trolls while being a troll yourself, think about how idiotic and pathetic that is.
      That may be but the Broncos still have a better record than your team yet you are in here trolling away contradicting your every post. You make a damn good partner for Mr. contradictory king TammyBrady12. Glad you found each other.

Comment

That may be but the Broncos still have a better record than your team yet you are in here trolling away contradicting your every post. You make a damn good partner for Mr. contradictory king TammyBrady12. Glad you found each other.
        they might be each other
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          they might be each other
          Perhaps but niether party is smart enough to change their dialect to that extent and remember to do it per character every time. LOL

The only way that could be possible is if this person was suffering from a true split personality disorder however I don't think it's true to the Hollywood effect. But I could be wrong.

Comment

id be in here running my mouth regardless, sorry you can't get over the fact that your team is terrible right now, so terrible that they get embarrassed and dominated by two other bad football teams

say what you want about the chargers but aside from that chiefs game where reivers had one of the worst games of his career, the chargers have competed in every single game and that is also considering they have still played bad and shoot themselves in the foot in all those games, even the wins.

don't let the chargers get their stuff together, at least they have potential, unlike your crap dumpster fire of an offense led by trevor "deer in headlights" siemian LOL
            sigpic

Comment

they might be each other
              crying and lying, it's all you got left.
              sigpic

Comment

Perhaps but niether party is smart enough to change their dialect to that extent and remember to do it per character every time. LOL

The only way that could be possible is if this person was suffering from a true split personality disorder however I don't think it's true to the Hollywood effect. But I could be wrong.
                if you think i'm the same person report it and have the mods check ip's. poor samantha and arapaho, if they can't gang up on me they feel at a disadvantage......i don't blame you guys for crying about that, you are at a disadvantage when dealing with more than just me vs all of you.

ever notice i never have to whine and cry about all you broncos fans ganging up on me? it's because you need all the help you can get and it wouldn't be fair otherwise.
                sigpic

Comment

if you think i'm the same person report it and have the mods check ip's. poor samantha and arapaho, if they can't gang up on me they feel at a disadvantage......i don't blame you guys for crying about that, you are at a disadvantage when dealing with more than just me vs all of you.

ever notice i never have to whine and cry about all you broncos fans ganging up on me? it's because you need all the help you can get and it wouldn't be fair otherwise.
                  Lmao I didn't accuse you of being the same entity as trollb12 but good move with your attention deficit.

Secondly, Arapahoe and I have never ganged up on Lil barph. In fact we've never really ever talked to each other so and in your own words "quit crying and lying"...

As if anyone would have to gang up on you anyway, lol your such a push over it would be funny if not for being so damn sad and pathetic...

Comment

Lmao I didn't accuse you of being the same entity as trollb12 but good move with your attention deficit.

Secondly, Arapahoe and I have never ganged up on Lil barph. In fact we've never really ever talked to each other so and in your own words "quit crying and lying"...

As if anyone would have to gang up on you anyway, lol your such a push over it would be funny if not for being so damn sad and pathetic...
                    the ole baprod smack...everybody is crying about his wicked pissah of smack, we all gang up on him
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

i'm sorry arapaho did, you guys say that kind of stuff so often it gets confusing. be careful how you spell arapaho's name though, i spelled it like that once and got a warning from the mods.

but yeah, i cause you so much stress up in here its hilarious, we both know it to be true. i dont cry about ganging up on people, that's what you guys do, that was the point i was making.

foir example, when you cried that i was a patriots fan simply because i made fun of you for saying the NFL was rigged. you cried and accused me of sticking up for the patriots fans, you simply couldn't take it and still cant every time i mention it
                      sigpic

Comment

the ole baprod smack...everybody is crying about his wicked pissah of smack, we all gang up on him
                        when it's literally all you do and ignore football points? yes, i call them as i see them. it's not like all you broncos fans here cry, mainly just you and sam.

oh and dot forget your are a pathological liar as well, you lie through your teeth constantly in order to run smack, that's actually worse than crying lol
                        sigpic

Comment

i'm sorry arapaho did, you guys say that kind of stuff so often it gets confusing. be careful how you spell arapaho's name though, i spelled it like that once and got a warning from the mods.

but yeah, i cause you so much stress up in here its hilarious, we both know it to be true. i dont cry about ganging up on people, that's what you guys do, that was the point i was making.

foir example, when you cried that i was a patriots fan simply because i made fun of you for saying the NFL was rigged. you cried and accused me of sticking up for the patriots fans, you simply couldn't take it and still cant every time i mention it
                          You must be lost in your own little world where little barph is king I guess. Quite entertaining I must say. Lol Just look at your demented
                          responses telling everyone how they feel...

Do they not offer treatments or medication up there in Nebraska? Lol Know your role boy. We have 3 Lombardi's here in Denver...!

shhh he's gonna cry over trophy smack now and then attempt to call everyone else crybabies!

Little does he know that none of us care.

Comment

Thats called having a spine...you should try it sometime Mr everyone is gutless but me :thumb:
                            Originally posted by baphamet
                            are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                              Thats called having a spine...you should try it sometime Mr everyone is gutless but me :thumb:
                              Baphs when Beagles sticking up for himself he calls it having a spine, when you stand up to him he reminds you of his bronco message board join date and tells others that you are EMO & Mental......lol!!!!!
                              Be careful baphs .....
                              sigpic

Comment

Might as well keep this thread going. Going to need it in a week anyway.......

Congrats Patriots, on your upcoming victory over the Broncos.
                                Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                                Accept it or seek therapy !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X