• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
    Ahhhh, two trolls found love.
    Last edited by Sam_Z; 10-29-2017, 09:30 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Lumiere
    replied
    Ahhhh, two trolls found love.

Leave a comment:

• PatsFan4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Oh sure, now they are a quality team when playing you, but when we lose to them...they are the lowly chargers. You are such a flippin troll...
    The doncos made them look like Super Bowl Champions.

Leave a comment:

• Freyaka
    replied
    Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Thank you, the Chargers are always a tough team. Glad we beat another quality team today.
    Oh sure, now they are a quality team when playing you, but when we lose to them...they are the lowly chargers. You are such a flippin troll...

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    yeah, rivers is not having a great season. in my opinion they need to open the offense up with the weapons they have.
    It's not just his play (although that was mediocre) - more concerning if I were a Chargers fan is his decision making. How does he not throw the ball into the end zone on the last play? Couple that with a few other calls and I'd be questioning what return the Chargers are getting on his bloated contract.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Mainrnxile View Post
    LAC defense was better than I expected - a really solid unit. I was less impressed with Rivers than normal.
    yeah, rivers is not having a great season. in my opinion they need to open the offense up with the weapons they have.

Leave a comment:

• Mainrnxile
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    not really but good game anyways! if the chargers could find their offense and not make so many mistakes, maybe then they will be a good team.

congrats! :clap:
    LAC defense was better than I expected - a really solid unit. I was less impressed with Rivers than normal.
    Last edited by Mainrnxile; 10-29-2017, 04:15 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TommyBrady12
    replied
    Thank you, the Chargers are always a tough team. Glad we beat another quality team today.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    started a topic good game patriots fans!

good game patriots fans!

not really but good game anyways! if the chargers could find their offense and not make so many mistakes, maybe then they will be a good team.

congrats! :clap:
Working...
X