X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Might as well bump this one.

Raiders make too many mistakes to beat a team that is near perfect in preparation. We have absolute trash coordinators and coaches that have tamed a once good offense. Good job and good luck the rest of the season.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i thought it was pretty funny considering the image i posted actually is a broncos fan
    You and TOmmy brady 12’s love child is a Bronco fan? How’d that happen?
    He must hate his parents

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
    Weak. Try again Barpholomew...
    i thought it was pretty funny considering the image i posted actually is a broncos fan

Leave a comment:

• ManningRules
    replied
    I fixed your team logo for you.......

Leave a comment:

• DevilSpawn
    replied
    Can't wait for the smack this week. We'll have yelling, crying, drooling, snot bubbles, a ban or two, a screeching monkey, some deleted posts and a constant reminder that November 12 is coming.

This game will be closer than it should be. I'm looking at 27-20 Patriots.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    yes, do i need to keep pointing out your whining?

so what does yours, frey, beagle, arapaho, and 58miller's baby look like?

Weak. Try again Barpholomew...

BTW this is how the earlier image was originally meant to be.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Hahahahaha that's your response??? Weak and you shouldn't be posting pictures of yours and TBtrolls youngling on here.
    yes, do i need to keep pointing out your whining?

so what does yours, frey, beagle, arapaho, and 58miller's baby look like?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Hahahahaha that's your response??? Weak and you shouldn't be posting pictures of yours and TBtrolls youngling on here.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    hahahaha sure barph bag what ever you say anyway what you guys gonna call the youngling?TB_Turd?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Beagle View Post
    Look at me look at me I am the king says the guy who gets smacked up on a regular basis:thumb:
    if that's what you want to believe then sure. you are probably the main one that just trolls here any more and nothing more. then cries about others trolling lol

what did i get smacked up about? i ate crow for stuff i should have never ate crow for in the first damn place. your team is exactly what i said they would be, probably worse actually.

your QB's exactly what i said, offense exactly what i said........defense, maybe worse than what i said and yes i said you would miss wade and you do.

i said you would have a top 10 pick in the draft in 2018 and you are well on your way. so tell me, who gets smacked up again?

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    i hear you can't handle more than just me so you have to cry about it endlessly.

i'm sorry, are the several broncos fans that inhabit the smack section not enough back up for you?

well arapaho has pretty much checked out but other than him you all seem to still be here still.
    hahahaha sure barph bag what ever you say anyway what you guys gonna call the youngling?TB_Turd?

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Oh he'll back up Tbtroll. I hear they've got some kind of unification going. I hear they could even be expecting.
    i hear you can't handle more than just me so you have to cry about it endlessly.

i'm sorry, are the several broncos fans that inhabit the smack section not enough back up for you?

well arapaho has pretty much checked out but other than him you all seem to still be here still.

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    all you guys do here in smack is troll as well so what's the difference? you never lost your forums bro, this is just the smack section, you will never rule this area as long as i have breath.
    Look at me look at me I am the king says the guy who gets smacked up on a regular basis:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    Battle of the Trolls...Hopefully it'll be an epic and sudden death for both sides. Then we can have our forums back again.
    all you guys do here in smack is troll as well so what's the difference? you never lost your forums bro, this is just the smack section, you will never rule this area as long as i have breath.

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
    Yep it’s like bad vs worse or puke vs diarrhea !!!
    Oh wait Barth hasn’t chimed in yet but he hated Manning so I’m sure he would side with the Pats fans
    Oh he'll back up Tbtroll. I hear they've got some kind of unification going. I hear they could even be expecting.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X