No announcement yet.

Brock Named Starter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brock looking good today, that was a awesome pass to the eagle defensive back.

Comment

Hey Broc, the idea is to score a TD.

Comment

Denver down 31-9 late in the second quarter, but yes Broncos keep kicking those field goals.
        Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

I think the doncos should just forfeit at halftime.

Comment

how bad are the broncos right now? i don't even think they were this bad with McDaniels.

i know the eagles are really good but damn! this is what? 4 embarrassments in a row? the broncos can't even compete with another NFL team at this point.

Comment

For hating them so much you guys are watching their every move. One with think you guys would have better things to do with your time.

Anyway this is still a very talented unit but they are coached very very poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                For hating them so much you guys are watching their every move. One with think you guys would have better things to do with your time.

Anyway this is still a very talented unit but they are coached very very poorly.
                you mean on defense? i remember when you all scoffed at me saying losing wade would hurt your team, it has hurt you.

enjoy that mess of a team elway has built, no more manning to make him look good......maybe next year brees can come in and save elway's job for him?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  you mean on defense? i remember when you all scoffed at me saying losing wade would hurt your team, it has hurt you.

enjoy that mess of a team elway has built, no more manning to make him look good......maybe next year brees can come in and save elway's job for him?
                  I'd take Brees

Maybe LAC should have kept him
                  The beatings will continue until morale improves....

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

I was against Wades departure. I don't know where you get your information but if somebody here says something it doesn't mean they speak for the entire crowd.

Comment

I was against Wades departure. I don't know where you get your information but if somebody here says something it doesn't mean they speak for the entire crowd.
                      fair enough, i don't remember if you specifically argued with me about it but i know Arapaho did for sure. lets be honest though, usually there is like you same 4 or 5 broncos smack regulars that argue with me about the same stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by dizzolve View Post
                        I'd take Brees

Maybe LAC should have kept him
                        not going to rehash that again except to say the chargers got a pretty good QB out of that deal, top 10 all time statistically.

elway needs to find a FA QB that's already established or he needs to draft one high but that is risky given his track record.

Comment

America loves to watch a good train wreck! You're just butthurt that its at your team's expense.

Comment

Fun fact:

The doncos defense gave up as many points TODAY as the Pats defense has given up in their last 4 games!

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                              Wow. Bronco fans really think they have a chance to beat the Patriots. BAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sure you'll all change your minds after today's embarrassing loss . Tic-Toc!
                              I told you so....
                              Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                              Accept it or seek therapy !
                              sigpic

Comment

Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                                Accept it or seek therapy !
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X