Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock Named Starter

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Fun fact:

    The doncos defense gave up as many points TODAY as the Pats defense has given up in their last 4 games!
    Yeah but we’re one of those teams the Eagles?
    We gave up 29 vs the Chiefs what did you guys allow vs them?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
      Yeah but we’re one of those teams the Eagles?
      We gave up 29 vs the Chiefs what did you guys allow vs them?
      The Falcons were one of them.

      I thought our defense was so horrible though?? Lol yours just gave up more than FIFTY points to a 2nd year QB. Your defense is complete garbage.

      Comment


      • #93
        There is no reason for us Bronco fans to talk any smack. We just got absolutely embarrassed and the sad thing is it looks like the D has completely given up
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
          The Falcons were one of them.

          I thought our defense was so horrible though?? Lol yours just gave up more than FIFTY points to a 2nd year QB. Your defense is complete garbage.
          Sorry we haven’t played the falcons either we both have played the Chiefs and we both lost 😏

          The Eagles are 8-1 because they are everything your team was supposed to be 😉.......

          Meanwhile we are just cold💩💩💩💩💩💩🤕
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
            I told you so....
            Go kick rocks you tiny little troll...
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
              Fun fact:

              The doncos defense gave up as many points TODAY as the Pats defense has given up in their last 4 games!
              Fun fact, no one cares what you have to say....
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                .......One with think you guys would have better things to do with your time.

                I would think you would.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                  Go kick rocks you tiny little troll...
                  kind of like how the eagles kicked your rocks? broncos fans right now.......

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    Even the defense laid a turd today. I saw the Titans play the ravens with my kids so...I was with my kids anyway! lol
                    Originally posted by baphamet
                    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                      kind of like how the eagles kicked your rocks? broncos fans right now.......

                      Thats the life of a Chargers fan while we at least :lombardi:
                      Originally posted by baphamet
                      are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

                      Comment


                      • I fixed your team logo for you.......




                        Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
                        Accept it or seek therapy !
                        sigpic

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X