Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did Arapaho take his business trip all of a sudden??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• did Arapaho take his business trip all of a sudden??

I like how Arapaho tried to say i don't post after chargers losses and post less when they lose, yet that dude clearly has been posting less.

fair weather much?

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    I like how Arapaho tried to say i don't post after chargers losses and post less when they lose, yet that dude clearly has been posting less.

fair weather much?
    Yep we’re all fair weathers Baphs, you and the Pats fans should only be allowed to smack talk because your all here 24/7
    sigpic

Comment

fair weather much?
      You seem like a stalker! Are you peeping in his bedroom window too?

You kinda creepin' me out man.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
        Yep we’re all fair weathers Baphs, you and the Pats fans should only be allowed to smack talk because your all here 24/7
        but it was okay for Arapaho to talk smack to me daily about supposedly not showing up after losses or supposedly posting less when the charger are not good?

this is arapaho smack being thrown back in his face, no need to come to his rescue.

that goes for you too rancid lol

Comment

but it was okay for Arapaho to talk smack to me daily about supposedly not showing up after losses or supposedly posting less when the charger are not good?

this is arapaho smack being thrown back in his face, no need to come to his rescue.

that goes for you too rancid lol
          WAAA WAAAA WAAA

Barph is at it again, doing what he does best... However he'll accuse everyone one else of doing so and denying it himself.
          You know what they say, when in vice say it twice, at least twice. Ain't that right Barph...

Comment

Donco fans are huge hypocrites lol

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
              Donco fans are huge hypocrites lol
              "Derrr pansy fans are huge trolls lol"

Well at least you didn't spell that "el oh el" crap again which only you seem to think is funny.

Comment

Poor poor Samantha_Z has to watch his Doncos get flushed straight down the toilet for the 2nd season in a row. Little fella can't handle it. El Oh El!

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                  Poor poor Samantha_Z has to watch his Doncos get flushed straight down the toilet for the 2nd season in a row. Little fella can't handle it. El Oh El!

Comment

fair weather much?
                    lol...I been here every single day in both forums

in fact I just got a infrac from on of yesterdays posts...try lying some more stalker
                    in fact I have posted six times in smack and dozens in other forums since Monday

can your smack be any more pathetic
                    sigpic
                    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                      You seem like a stalker! Are you peeping in his bedroom window too?

You kinda creepin' me out man.
                      remember what I said...I am his master, he lives Vicariously thru me, I am his world

poor little feller is infatuated
                      sigpic
                      when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

in fact I just got a infrac from on of yesterdays posts...try lying some more stalker
                        in fact I have posted six times in smack and dozens in other forums since Monday

I mean it could be, he could become a patriots fan, in fact, as cozy as he's been getting with TB12, it's gotta be close in coming.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey baphs I’m just checking in, I just got home from work wanted to make sure you were aware before you start another thread calling me a Fairweather fan.

BTW I think only you or No ring have ever used the business trip excuse 🤔
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

you have been here much less and you are right, it is pathetic.....it's your own pathetic smack being thrown back at you.

you would have been all over this post within minutes because you are usually always here when the broncos are good, why did it take you so long fairweather?

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                              Hey baphs I’m just checking in, I just got home from work wanted to make sure you were aware before you start another thread calling me a Fairweather fan.

BTW I think only you or No ring have ever used the business trip excuse ��
                              idk ask arapaho, he is the not showing up policeman. it's funny how none of you get the sarcasm of this thread at all even when i point it out to you. well you probably do, you are just coming to his rescue because none of you can stand up to me alone

Comment

Working...
                              X