Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

did Arapaho take his business trip all of a sudden??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean it could be, he could become a patriots fan, in fact, as cozy as he's been getting with TB12, it's gotta be close in coming.
    i mean, you could actually be a little baby typing on a keyboard and it wouldn't surprise me, i would be impressed though!

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      remember what I said...I am his master, he lives Vicariously thru me, I am his world

poor little feller is infatuated
      because i used your "pathetic" smack against you? wouldn't that make me your master using this logic?

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
        idk ask arapaho, he is the not showing up policeman. it's funny how none of you get the sarcasm of this thread at all even when i point it out to you. well you probably do, you are just coming to his rescue because none of you can stand up to me alone
        When have ever backed down from you?
        A lot of the Bronco fans don’t like me on here to your amusement but now your all alone? Poor little guy, oh wait you come to a final message board of a team who owns your franchise, that’s your choose, although you won’t acknowledge how many times I’ve said it, I do appreciate your efforts even though we don’t agree on much.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          idk ask arapaho, he is the not showing up policeman. it's funny how none of you get the sarcasm of this thread at all even when i point it out to you. well you probably do, you are just coming to his rescue because none of you can stand up to me alone

oh I get it the "policeman" that's because the other week I reminded you of being the fairweather cop...when your bolt friends decided to show up

still weak lil buddy...that's ok daddy forgives you...I'm here for you, but

run along and play with your lil patsy friends ok
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

oh I get it the "policeman" that's because the other week I reminded you of being the fairweather cop...when your bolt friends decided to show up

still weak lil buddy...that's ok daddy forgives you...I'm here for you, but

run along and play with your lil patsy friends ok
            no, actually it's because you cried when i wasn't here for a while in the offseason....then you cried when i didn't come back here at 1:00 in the morning after the first game when i told you i wouldn't be back until the next day. then you constantly try to pretend that i don't show up for days after chargers losses which is a complete fabrication.

you have been posting less here in smack since your team started its implosion, not that i care, it just shows what a hypocrite that you are and we both know i love pointing that out to you all the time.

so yes, you are getting your own piss poor smack thrown back in your face and you called it pathetic which is pretty damn hilarious!

Comment

in fact I just got a infrac :
              See, this is what happens to "troll"ble makers

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

I award you no points for terrible smack
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

Bye NoRings, see you in a few months when your current business trip ends.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                    Bye NoRings, see you in a few months when your current business trip ends.
                    Speaking of trolls , baps been here instantly after every bronco loss or charger win

Is he stuck at the bar again
                    sigpic

Comment

Speaking of trolls , baps been here instantly after every bronco loss or charger win

Is he stuck at the bar again
                      as opposed to you making your one and only "good game" thread and dipping out for the night after each embarrassing loss?

Comment

Working...
                      X