Doncos VS Cheatriots excuse and prediction thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Terrific View Post
    Doncos fans deserve a New England Patriots beatdown to bring them back down to earth. You will not win tonight. You will not make the playoffs. Patriots will be Superbowl 42 Champions!!!
    Bring us back to earth? We're 3-5 genius...we have no delusions of grandeur...
    sigpic

Comment

Banned again? He'll be back. I miss him already!
      Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
      Accept it or seek therapy !
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Terrific
        ManningRules, just a reminder that TOM BRADY is FAR SUPERIOR than Peyton Manning. The destruction of Manning's records will be icing on the cake

BRADY 5 rings MANNING 2 rings...Accept THAT or seek therapy !
        He deleted the above post and that is because his wording sounded so similar to another poster here. I will not say any names but I sure hope the mods figure out who this person is with multiple accounts. I also believe that He/Mr Bojangles has been here posting all this as a Bronco fan as well.

Comment

Can't wait for the post game smack in here the next few days.

I'm seeing 31-23 Patriots.

Comment

Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
            Banned again? He'll be back. I miss him already!
            I am sure a “new” Pats fan will appear before kickoff......
            sigpic

Comment

Brock will channel his inner 15 season and go on too beat the cheatriots tonight, Brady will be crying on the sidelines like he always does, and after Von sacks Br*dy for his 3 sack, he starts crying to the refs like he always does, can’t wait to see the Cheata eat some mile high dirt.
              Let’s Gooooooooooo
              BRONCOOOOSSSS!!!!!!!!

Comment

VJ said he is ready to stop playing with his headset and start coaching for his job tonight, thus will be the deference on the o side of 🏈.

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

I got 25 dollars on us +7.5 so I hope not.
                  sigpic
                  2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho

Comment

Originally posted by DevilSpawn View Post

God help us....

But I think if we lose as bad as we have been......we will deliver the worst smack to ourselves.....
                    sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                      I predict a high scoring game..... For the Cheatriots. Final score 45 Cheatriots - 20 Doncos

I don't see Brock doing much, except throwing interceptions. Elway let him walk for a reason.

Good game. Nice to see the Donco defense carry another mediocre quarterback to another Superbowl.
                      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by ManningRules View Post
                        Good game. Nice to see the Donco defense carry another mediocre quarterback to another Superbowl.
                        Well Manning lost with a 24-0 lead against the Pats so at least we can agree he wouldn’t have been much help tonite!
                        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                          Well Manning lost with a 24-0 lead against the Pats so at least we can agree he wouldn’t have been much help tonite!
                          At least he had the lead.....

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by hawaiiiancrush View Post
                            Brock will channel his inner 15 season and go on too beat the cheatriots tonight, Brady will be crying on the sidelines like he always does, and after Von sacks Br*dy for his 3 sack, he starts crying to the refs like he always does, can’t wait to see the Cheata eat some mile high dirt.
                            Let’s Gooooooooooo
                            BRONCOOOOSSSS!!!!!!!!
                            Lol.......
                            Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

Comment

• Hawaiiancrush is crying on the side of his toilet, after choking on and puking up so much crow.

Comment

Working...
                              X