Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    Frey is in donco denial once again.
    I'm not in denial, we suck, nothing to deny there...
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
      You are the only one I will be civil with, congrats on the win man. You guys flat out played us.

Hopefully we don't win another game this year, first off because this team doesn't deserve to win football games this year, secondly because a high draft pick will make fixing this crap show easier.
      Oh wait a donkey troll who can give it to the pats fans but can't take. I find that hard to believe but after watching that embarrassment last night I now understand

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
        Oh wait a donkey troll who can give it to the pats fans but can't take. I find that hard to believe but after watching that embarrassment last night I now understand
        We don't like you, how have you not figured that out already?
        sigpic

Comment

i talk a lot of smack to 58miller but he is one of the few broncos fans that actually does eat crow. IIRC the clown that kept saying "November 12th is coming" was beagle and that guy never eats his crow, he trolls just as hard as any one of us rival fans here.

what's really funny is he copied that line off of me when i kept saying "September 11th is coming" during the off season. the only difference is i ate my crow and he certainly will not.

kind of like how he ignores his elway to the HOF as a GM thread he made......he refuses to show his face in that thread now.
          Last edited by baphamet; 11-13-2017, 06:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
            Sammy, u seem a little salty, what's a matter, oh wait I know, the Pats embarrassed your beloved donkeys at home. I was expecting one of your funny little pictures with a witty comment.

Boy it's awful quite here, where r u donkey fans. 58Miller and apharo only donkey fans willing to step up and take their medicine.
            And the idiocy continues...Nobody is salty or whatever you want to call it. You say stupid things to satisfy your own depression so whatever floats your boat but our team lost, your team won so please be on your way.

There is no more purpose for you here...

Comment

Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              We don't like you, how have you not figured that out already?
              He's in love with being stupid!

Comment

Salty Sammy is at it again. If you guys really hated us and wanted us gone, you wouldn't still be here responding.

Comment

When was the last time Denver won in Foxboro? Anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by HDR10 View Post
                    When was the last time Denver won in Foxboro? Anyone know?
                    September 24, 2006.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                      September 24, 2006.
                      I was hoping a Broncos fan would acknowledge and answer this, but I guess it was too much to ask for.

Meanwhile, Pats are 3-3 at Mile High in the last 6, with the average score being 26-20 in favor of NE, and have won 2 straight.

Comment

Working...
                      X