Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

End of another rivalry

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • End of another rivalry

    Tom Brady put the final nail in the donkeys coffin and an end to the rivalry. Also I don't think we will hear that Tom Brady can't win in Denver any more after watching that dismantling tonight.

    No smack talk needed, Actually feel pretty bad for you donkey fans, that team is horrible and has quit on the coach. Good luck in rebuilding. On to Mexico and the raiders.

    *Marty Bennett looked like he never left, great addition.

  • #2
    Originally posted by Three peat View Post
    Tom Brady put the final nail in the donkeys coffin and an end to the rivalry. Also I don't think we will hear that Tom Brady can't win in Denver any more after watching that dismantling tonight.

    No smack talk needed, Actually feel pretty bad for you donkey fans, that team is horrible and has quit on the coach. Good luck in rebuilding. On to Mexico and the raiders.

    *Marty Bennett looked like he never left, great addition.
    End of a rivalry! Does this mean your leaving???

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      End of a rivalry! Does this mean your leaving???
      Where are all the donkey fans that were predicting a win. I know they are still living in the past and watching the 2015 season. Wake up boys, Nov 12, 2017 came and went and as I said it wasn't pretty, Tuesday starts practice for the probowl

      Comment


      • #4
        Ok cool, can you go away now? I mean if we aren't rivals anymore you should have no reason to be here....
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #5
          It might be a while for the pats and doncos to play each other again. The pats are currently scheduled to play the first place team in the AFCW in 2018 and no other AFCW teams.
          Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
            It might be a while for the pats and doncos to play each other again. The pats are currently scheduled to play the first place team in the AFCW in 2018 and no other AFCW teams.
            Good so see you in 2-3 years then? Since we don't play each other and are no longer rivals...
            sigpic

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              Good so see you in 2-3 years then? Since we don't play each other and are no longer rivals...
              i think this was brady’s last game against the doncos
              Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
                i think this was brady’s last game against the doncos
                You actually are probably right there. Because we won't be playoff ready for at least another 2 years as bad as this mess is. By the time we get things figured out, Brady will be ready to call it a career.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Well always remember what comes around. We were saying the same thing two years ago after all the domination. Nothing lasts forever. Except the Chargers Super Bowl drought.
                  sigpicoh YEAH?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                    Well always remember what comes around. We were saying the same thing two years ago after all the domination. Nothing lasts forever. Except the Chargers Super Bowl drought.
                    Hahahahaha had to throw that low blow huh. Don't think the one they call barph will appreciate it much but oh well!
                    Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-17-2017, 07:33 AM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                      Well always remember what comes around. We were saying the same thing two years ago after all the domination. Nothing lasts forever. Except the Chargers Super Bowl drought.
                      The chargers will forever be one and done in superbowl appearances. They are lucky to have even made the one singular superbowl appearance.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Tim Tebow has as many playoff wins as the Chargers have Superbowl appearances.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
                          Tim Tebow has as many playoff wins as the Chargers have Superbowl appearances.
                          Some good smack trivia there!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Tom Brady has 66% more Lombardis than the Denver Donco Franchise.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                              Tom Brady has 66% more Lombardis than the Denver Donco Franchise.
                              How is that math possible? If The pats have won 5 and we have won 3.... Wouldn't that mean that we have 66%of the number of superbowls than the pats have, and that the pats have won 34% more superbowls? or I guess if you do the math on how long each team have been around Denver became a team in 59 so 2017 - 1959 = 58 years so 3 of 58 years = .051% and the pats have been around for 57 years so 5 or 57 = .088% I am lost as to how you could have won 66 percent more superbowls? Doesn't add up.
                              GO BRONCOS AFC Champs!!!
                              sigpic

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X