Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    i think this was brady’s last game against the doncos
    Yeah, it probably was. So Brady will retire with a losing record against Denver.
    sigpic

Comment

Tom Brady has a losing record against the Broncos (8-9).

The Cheatriots* have a losing regular-season record against the Broncos (22-26).

The Cheatriots* have a losing postseason record against the Broncos (1-4).

The Broncos won the Super Bowl as recently as 2016, sweeping the Cheatriots* in the 2015-2016 regular season and playoffs.

Yet, the last game was the end of the rivalry? Kind of a dumb thread, no? Try again.
      sigpic

Comment

Goodbye then, Patsies....

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
          If only it were so easy...It's going to take Brady retiring for them to go away. Once their team sinks into mediocrity, they'll go into hiding.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CanDB View Post
            We can only hope.

We may need to tent this place and troll spray.
            To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by duhyaj View Post
              How is that math possible? If The pats have won 5 and we have won 3.... Wouldn't that mean that we have 66%of the number of superbowls than the pats have, and that the pats have won 34% more superbowls? or I guess if you do the math on how long each team have been around Denver became a team in 59 so 2017 - 1959 = 58 years so 3 of 58 years = .051% and the pats have been around for 57 years so 5 or 57 = .088% I am lost as to how you could have won 66 percent more superbowls? Doesn't add up.
              Actually, the math is correct.

Brady has won 5; the Broncos, 3.... so Brady has won 2 more than the 3 that the Broncos have won.

So 2 divided by 3 is 66.7%.

Makes sense to me.
              "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
                Tom Brady has a losing record against the Broncos (8-9).

The Cheatriots* have a losing regular-season record against the Broncos (22-26).

The Cheatriots* have a losing postseason record against the Broncos (1-4).

The Broncos won the Super Bowl as recently as 2016, sweeping the Cheatriots* in the 2015-2016 regular season and playoffs.

Yet, the last game was the end of the rivalry? Kind of a dumb thread, no? Try again.
                Yes, but Mr. Brady has 5 Super Bowl rings which is more then your whole franchise. Anything else you want to talk about.

Comment

Working...
                X