Broncos Free Fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broncos Free Fall

Denver has lost 5 straight. When will their next win come? I say it’s December 10 against the Jets.
    Super Bowl Wins: Brady - 6 Elway - 2 Manning - 2 (played well in none and took HGH)

As much as I hate to say it but until the organizational arrogance in this front office is dealt with, the broncos won't be good enough to beat even the Browns.
    Hopefully I'm wrong but right now it the way things are looking.

Anyway John Elway had built a that was capable of stopping the patriots, the Steelers and the Packers etc. But it seems rather than paying top notch players it's more less right now that he is trying to be the patriots of the west. Refusing to pay certain players with that Bill Belichick mentality. The problem is, he's not Belichick.

Comment

At least we have a cool theme song.

Comment

i mean they play the browns, something has to give. that said, if last years chargers can lose to the browns, this years broncos team who seem to have quit on their fans and city very well could too.

edit: opps i guess they don't, they might just lose out then.
        Last edited by baphamet; 11-13-2017, 01:35 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

If they HC continues to spout platitudes and continue changing nothing, Denver will lose out. The players will know the coaches aren't trying to win and they will give less than complete effort. And no team can win in the NFL with less than complete effort from their players. The only way the Broncos win another game, there will need to be significant changes eg fire a coach or two, sit down players who have proven incompetent. Granted, players down the chart are probably down the chart for a reason but they should, at least, get a shot when players above them are playing poorly.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post

At least we have a cool theme song.
            Heh, I was coming in here to post that too.
            :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
            sigpic

Comment

Were the Broncos actually supposed to choke like this in 2017?
              Everything I read on this board prior to the season starting including from all of the so called "experts" is to the contrary. I mean they are getting absolutely throttled by just about every team they face with the most embarrassing loss being vs. the Chargers. Go figure. The future for the Broncos is looking extremely dark. I honestly see absolutely no light at the end of the funnel.

Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
                If they HC continues to spout platitudes and continue changing nothing, Denver will lose out. The players will know the coaches aren't trying to win and they will give less than complete effort. And no team can win in the NFL with less than complete effort from their players. The only way the Broncos win another game, there will need to be significant changes eg fire a coach or two, sit down players who have proven incompetent. Granted, players down the chart are probably down the chart for a reason but they should, at least, get a shot when players above them are playing poorly.
                Addmit it, the first person that needs to go is John Elway and his cheap suit. It all starts from the top.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                  Addmit it, the first person that needs to go is John Elway and his cheap suit. It all starts from the top.
                  I disagree with this completely. Overall, Elway has led the team well. That said, there needs to be a check in place for his decisions. And, from the top down, everyone needs to stop believing their positive hype and stop dismissing the criticism. Consistently good teams and players are the ones who feel like they need to push and display talent always instead of thinking they arrived and entitled.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncos1963 View Post
                    I disagree with this completely. Overall, Elway has led the team well. That said, there needs to be a check in place for his decisions. And, from the top down, everyone needs to stop believing their positive hype and stop dismissing the criticism. Consistently good teams and players are the ones who feel like they need to push and display talent always instead of thinking they arrived and entitled.
                    he got lucky in 1 season with the defense carrying the team basically. Elway didn't do squat for the team last year and this year the sink hole keeps getting wider and deeper. After his lucky SB year he has not led the team well and for Bolen to put all of his huevo's on the back of Elway is asinine if you ask me. Elway is a 1 trick donkey. He has single handedly destroyed the team in more ways than one. It is time for Elway to start digging trenches in his own back yard. Bowlen is absolutely naive to think otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
                      he got lucky in 1 season with the defense carrying the team basically. Elway didn't do squat for the team last year and this year the sink hole keeps getting wider and deeper. After his lucky SB year he has not led the team well and for Bolen to put all of his huevo's on the back of Elway is asinine if you ask me. Elway is a 1 trick donkey. He has single handedly destroyed the team in more ways than one. It is time for Elway to start digging trenches in his own back yard. Bowlen is absolutely naive to think otherwise.
                      Stats do not support your argument. Every time I click into this part of the forum, I am reminded why I almost never click in this part of the forum. Cheers.

Comment

Working...
                      X