Denver fans love booing Tom Brady. As a Pats fan, I appreciate the respect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Denver fans love booing Tom Brady. As a Pats fan, I appreciate the respect

As the clock was winding down on a beating of epic proportions, chants of "Brady, Brady, Brady" were heard all throughout Mile High. It's certainly not a shock that the Denver bandwagon jumpers from 2012-2015 have moved on to an actual dynasty that is a perennial winner, but nevertheless, it was nice to see the respect for the GOAT. It was also nice to see the acknowledgement that Brady is, in fact, the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Always warms my heart to see opposing fans acknowledge our greatness, even after a horrific beating that would normally leave fans scarred for life.

Originally posted by HDR10 View Post
    As the clock was winding down on a beating of epic proportions, chants of "Brady, Brady, Brady" were heard all throughout Mile High. It's certainly not a shock that the Denver bandwagon jumpers from 2012-2015 have moved on to an actual dynasty that is a perennial winner, but nevertheless, it was nice to see the respect for the GOAT. It was also nice to see the acknowledgement that Brady is, in fact, the greatest QB to ever play the game.

Always warms my heart to see opposing fans acknowledge our greatness, even after a horrific beating that would normally leave fans scarred for life.
    Yeah, those front runner Patriots fans love Brady so much, they bought tickets to see him introduced before SB50.

I like how every player got cheered for except for Brady. You know where those fans were? They were on here pretending to be Panthers fans.

lol. Plenty of Broncos fans (myself included) recognize how good Brady is, but no Broncos fan is going to chant his name at a Broncos game like you claim they were.

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
      Yeah, those front runner Patriots fans love Brady so much, they bought tickets to see him introduced before SB50.

I like how every player got cheered for except for Brady. You know where those fans were? They were on here pretending to be Panthers fans.

lol. Plenty of Broncos fans (myself included) recognize how good Brady is, but no Broncos fan is going to chant his name at a Broncos game like you claim they were.
      Are you implying you did not hear the chants?

Comment

Are you implying you did not hear the boos?

Comment

Originally posted by Spice 1 View Post
          Are you implying you did not hear the boos?
          Boos that turned into "Brady" chants after an epic performance.

Comment

If they were chanting Brady perhaps it was an attempt by the Fanbase to get under the skin of John Elway. In the past the entire stadium with all the Chant Elways name so perhaps that was their way of showing their disapproval for the job he's done so far this year.

Comment

I'm sure it was an extra ordinary performance. It's not like a second year quarterback threw more touchdowns against us the previous week or anything.

Comment

LOL, what a homer thread fail.

There is so much you can stick a fork in and you post this. The Patriots won but you still lose.

Last edited by Rastic; 11-13-2017, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Take good care of them, hopefully for them Brady will play tI’ll he is 45, I’m kinda stoked we’re gonna lose some weight, should hopefully drive ticket prices down for the core Bronco fans, ever since the Tebow fans jumped on in 2010-2011, then came the Peyton fans, prices soared in Denver and road games.
                  Now that we are a losing team, wearing bronco gear outside the state of Colorado will no longer be in style they can move on to the next popular team, hope they enjoyed their time with Bronco Country, we have a former die hard in Manning Rules still amongst us, i doubt he would join the Patriot fan base.
                  Those who stay on board will be stronger and those who split well we didn’t want anyway.

Question ? Why do you think Denver has sold out home games since 1970☺️
                  sigpic

Comment

Tell me something. When you and Tom hang out, does he find your man-crush on him cute or sad?

Comment

Mile high is almost always at least 10-15% full of opposing fans. Denver is one of the best places to live in the US. The most unfortunate part about that? The traffic. The next most unfortunate thing about it? A lot of opposing fans in OUR stadium! Meh.

Comment

Just because there were chants does not mean that Broncos fans were doing it...Unfortunately there were a large number of patriots fans on hand. No self respecting Broncos fan would do anything other than boo that turd of a cheater.
                        sigpic

Comment

Anyone who boos Tom Brady is nothing more than a butthurt hater.

Comment

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                            Anyone who boos Tom Brady is nothing more than a butthurt hater.
                            Well then you should start a troll movement that fights Tom Brady haters. I hear there's a lot of them in Yemen, so you should go there.

Comment

Working...
                            X