Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock LOSSweiler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Brock LOSSweiler

    Wow. You guys need to bring Trevor back i think. This guy is not smart at all. Blindly chucking the ball in the direction of a bunch of defenders.

    Not to mention that interception that should have been a pick 6 lol

  • #2
    How did the Cheatriots* lose to this guy in the Broncos Super Bowl campaign a couple years ago?
    sigpic

    Comment


    • #3
      Did you see that 64 yard bomb to Cooks? That's how it's done, folks!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by -Rod- View Post
        How did the Cheatriots* lose to this guy in the Broncos Super Bowl campaign a couple years ago?
        We lost to the officials, Go back and watch the phantom holding call in the end zone. But needless to say, enjoy the losing season. This Denver team is absolute trash.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
          We lost to the officials, Go back and watch the phantom holding call in the end zone. But needless to say, enjoy the losing season. This Denver team is absolute trash.
          What are you so mad about, the pansies had nothing but losing seasons for 40 years before cheating the Rams out of a super bowl victory. One would think that you'd be used to it...

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
            What are you so mad about, the pansies had nothing but losing seasons for 40 years before cheating the Rams out of a super bowl victory. One would think that you'd be used to it...
            Wait, the 85 and 96 Poatriots teams had losing seasons?

            And keep bringing up bogus cheating accusations, because you have nothing else.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
              Wait, the 85 and 96 Poatriots teams had losing seasons?

              And keep bringing up bogus cheating accusations, because you have nothing else.
              Did the pansies get busted and fined for spy-gate???

              The 85 and 96 pansies were two above average seasons among many failured seasons. However they lost in the super bowl those years which translates to an even greater failure than any other seasons prior.
              Go ahead and stick your foot in your mouth again! Stupid troll logic...

              Comment


              • #8
                So the Doncos cheated the Packers and Falcons out of super bowl victories when they got busted and fined for salary cap gate?

                The Patriots have FIVE Lombardis because they have the greatest QB and greatest coach of all time. While your team is losing 6 straight games.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                  So the Doncos cheated the Packers and Falcons out of super bowl victories when they got busted and fined for salary cap gate?

                  The Patriots have FIVE Lombardis because they have the greatest QB and greatest coach of all time. While your team is losing 6 straight games.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Did the Patriots get fined for that? Didnt think so. I think your frsnchise owes Green Bay and Atlanta a huge apology.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                      Did the Patriots get fined for that? Didnt think so. I think your frsnchise owes Green Bay and Atlanta a huge apology.
                      No because the league was to busy with concussion protocol creating a distraction. But it's ok I guess because two wrongs (by the league) don't make a right!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I feel like not knowing about the ideal gas law hurts your credibility as a poster.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I honestly wonder if you people think that the patriots' equipment managers and Tom Brady come out to your cars every winter to deflate your tires.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            Sammy, what ever gets u doncos though the day but the fact is the doncos were caught cheating the salary cap during those Super Bowl years and were fined and lost draft picks.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                              Sammy, what ever gets u doncos though the day but the fact is the doncos were caught cheating the salary cap during those Super Bowl years and were fined and lost draft picks.
                              Well explain the difference. C-mon stop with the troll-dumb for once and break it down.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X