Brock LOSSweiler

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RunningAces View Post
    We lost to the officials, Go back and watch the phantom holding call in the end zone. But needless to say, enjoy the losing season. This Denver team is absolute trash.
    Lol. It never fails. The fact that every Patriots fan has an excuse is only made worse by the fact that the excuse changes depending on which Patriots fan you're talking to. Injuries, officials, offensive line, altitude, Brady's moat dried up during the week, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      Well explain the difference. C-mon stop with the troll-dumb for once and break it down.
      I'll explain it slowly the doncos cheated the salary cap and was fined and lost draft picks. You can spin it anyway you want but its still cheating.

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
        I'll explain it slowly the doncos cheated the salary cap and was fined and lost draft picks. You can spin it anyway you want but its still cheating.
        How is it different from what Brady is doing??? Answer the question...

Comment

We got lucky this guy didn’t stay here long term, dude is at best an ok back up.
          sigpic

Comment

Note I am not talking about any game but the game in Denver in regular season, the reason Denver won that game was due to playing the officials. There is no tying score if there is no phantom flag for the illegals hold or contact in the end zone. You got a fresh set of downs. There where so many blatant missed or bad calls in that game.

Also Brady doesn’t cheat the salary cap, you can run your mouth about him all you want. But all he dose is keep winning and he will win again this year. It’s that simple.

And another note, you where told during the off-season Vance was terrible and you where going nowhere. So enough already.

Comment

Note I am not talking about any game but the game in Denver in regular season, the reason Denver won that game was due to playing the officials. There is no tying score if there is no phantom flag for the illegals hold or contact in the end zone. You got a fresh set of downs. There where so many blatant missed or bad calls in that game.

Also Brady doesn’t cheat the salary cap, you can run your mouth about him all you want. But all he dose is keep winning and he will win again this year. It’s that simple.

And another note, you where told during the off-season Vance was terrible and you where going nowhere. So enough already.
              Full of excuses. It's the Patriot way. Just take the loss like a man. Denver was the better team that year end of story
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58_VONDOOM_92 View Post
                Full of excuses. It's the Patriot way. Just take the loss like a man. Denver was the better team that year end of story
                Technically true d/t your super bowl win but you act like you absolutely dominated the pats. OT win at home and a 20-18 win where you all were holding your breath on a 2pt conversion-- never mind the fact that if belichick hadn't had a non-belichickian moment and kicked 2 field goals instead... well what ifs i guess.

Comment

The Patriots keep coming back to the big games, year after year. And usually win them. That's what separates them from everyone else. The haters will continue to cry and make excuses though.

Comment

It’s not an excuse in the reg season game the patriots got hosed by the officials. That’s all I will say and I will repeat my self again and again.

....?..
                    have pats fans ever thrown snow balls at the opposing teams holder during a fog attempt? That’s classless as Sam z would say.

Comment

It’s not an excuse in the reg season game the patriots got hosed by the officials. That’s all I will say and I will repeat my self again and again.

....?..
                      have pats fans ever thrown snow balls at the opposing teams holder during a fog attempt? That’s classless as Sam z would say.
                      Pats fans are, generally speaking- unathletic slobs or young punks.......I don't think many of you could get one to the field.

Comment

....?..
                        Next time we'll hire a convict on work release to push all the snow into the hash marks with a snow plow. Would that make you happy, hypocratese?

Comment

....?..

Proof that I do infact control your little troll attitude.

Comment

The fact that you guys are still here and trying to rub our noses in this demonstrates how jealous of us you are for our untarnished success. It also demonstrates just how badly we got to you and got under your skin.

We own you, we dominate your thoughts. You can't spend a single day away from this place because you are so desperate to hurt us, but you can't because end of the day, regardless of what our record is vs your record, we're the better franchise and you know it. It bothers you that we are viewed positively and you are not.

Have fun letting it sink in that even when we are having a down year, we're still a better franchise than yours is.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                              Pats fans are, generally speaking- unathletic slobs or young punks.......I don't think many of you could get one to the field.
                              Thanks, coming from you that's a compliment

Comment

Originally posted by Three peat View Post
                                Thanks, coming from you that's a compliment
                                Or at least probably the closest you've had to one in the last decade.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X