Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brock LOSSweiler

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
    Pats fans are, generally speaking- unathletic slobs or young punks.......I don't think many of you could get one to the field.
    You mean donco fans? Gotcha.

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
      You mean donco fans? Gotcha.
      Oh so your back, maybe you can now answer the question ask of you earlier.

      How is it different from what Brady is doing than what Elway did when extending his contract in order to help sign free agents/"salary cap gate"??? Answer the question...

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
        The fact that you guys are still here and trying to rub our noses in this demonstrates how jealous of us you are for our untarnished success. It also demonstrates just how badly we got to you and got under your skin.

        We own you, we dominate your thoughts. You can't spend a single day away from this place because you are so desperate to hurt us, but you can't because end of the day, regardless of what our record is vs your record, we're the better franchise and you know it. It bothers you that we are viewed positively and you are not.

        Have fun letting it sink in that even when we are having a down year, we're still a better franchise than yours is.
        Your franchise cheated the salary cap, kiddo. And Peyton was on HGH.

        The Patriots are light years better than the doncos will ever be. Deal with it.

        How's that 6 game losing streak treatin ya?

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
          Oh so your back, maybe you can now answer the question ask of you earlier.

          How is it different from what Brady is doing than what Elway did when extending his contract in order to help sign free agents/"salary cap gate"??? Answer the question...
          Your team got fined big money and lost draft picks. Brady didn't. Donco fans can't stand to know that all their success is tarnished.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by PansyFan4ever View Post
            Your team got fined big money and lost draft picks. Brady didn't. Donco fans can't stand to know that all their success is tarnished.
            For doing the same that Brady is doing.

            BTW your team and QB were fined for both Spygate and deflategate. "Pansy fans can't stand to know that all their success is tarnished".

            Pansy fans, Morons with double standards.
            Quoted text above = Perfect example.

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              For doing the same that Brady is doing.

              BTW your team and QB were fined for both Spygate and deflategate. "Pansy fans can't stand to know that all their success is tarnished".

              Pansy fans, Morons with double standards.
              Quoted text above = Perfect example.
              How did spygate "tarnish" anything? They lost the Superbowl that year, genius. And what they were doing was "legal" the year before in 2006. Again, what exactly did spygate tarnish?

              The PATRIOTS will haunt all of their haters for the rest of their whiney lives. Mommy! There's a PATRIOT under my bed!!

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                How did spygate "tarnish" anything? They lost the Superbowl that year, genius. And what they were doing was "legal" the year before in 2006. Again, what exactly did spygate tarnish?

                The PATRIOTS will haunt all of their haters for the rest of their whiney lives. Mommy! There's a PATRIOT under my bed!!
                Uh they won Super Bowls prior to getting busted for spying genius.

                Is it any coincidence that the year they were busted they end up losing? Spin it however you want Mr. Denial!

                Stupidity, The strong point of every Pansy fan!

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Uh they won Super Bowls prior to getting busted for spying genius.

                  Is it any coincidence that the year they were busted they end up losing? Spin it however you want Mr. Denial!

                  Stupidity, The strong point of every Pansy fan!
                  How did they win like 17 straight games and win the AFC Championship game in 07 then??? Hahaha oh thats right, the PATRIOTS are just that amazing.

                  And the "spying" was legal before 2007, genius. You literally just spit out random nonsense because you have no real facts, just a bunch of butthurt and JEALOUSY.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    So somehow, in a Donco fan's convoluted mind, David Tyree caught that lucky helmet catch because the Patriots were caught beeaking a meaningless rule, 17 games prior. Keep the laughs coming, Samantha! Your butthurt is glaring.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                      So somehow, in a Donco fan's convoluted mind, David Tyree caught that lucky helmet catch because the Patriots were caught beeaking a meaningless rule, 17 games prior. Keep the laughs coming, Samantha! Your butthurt is glaring.
                      There is nothing convoluted about your historic fine for cheating nor the draft picks forfeited. All of that really truly happened.......and then it all happened again.

                      Between your historic cheating scandals, Peyton Manning stole the hearts of football fans. You guys simply want that same adoration for Brady that he will never earn. That eats you patties alive.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
                        How did they win like 17 straight games and win the AFC Championship game in 07 then??? Hahaha oh thats right, the PATRIOTS are just that amazing.

                        And the "spying" was legal before 2007, genius. You literally just spit out random nonsense because you have no real facts, just a bunch of butthurt and JEALOUSY.

                        Try again pansy fan.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X