• Show
Clear All

• In the battle of suck teams once again the broncos lose

Oh well I can only hope elway cleans house on this pathetic coaching staff
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    Oh well I can only hope elway cleans house on this pathetic coaching staff
    I agree but the very credible media keeps saying "only if your the Cleveland Browns you don't fire a coach after one season". I could give a crap about that, Elway needs to stop being so stupid and get a real coach and turn over all offensive personnel decisions to him...

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
      I agree but the very credible media keeps saying "only if your the Cleveland Browns you don't fire a coach after one season". I could give a crap about that, Elway needs to stop being so stupid and get a real coach and turn over all offensive personnel decisions to him...
      Vj may have a future as a hc...but not here

totally uninspired team, the basically same team that won a sb and was 9-7 last year, and they have completely fallen off...that is coaching
      sigpic

Comment

Vj may have a future as a hc...but not here

totally uninspired team, the basically same team that won a sb and was 9-7 last year, and they have completely fallen off...that is coaching
        Word right now from Sandy Clough is that VJ is safe however to say that Elway is completely fed up with Mike McCoy would be an understatement.

We may see McCoy dismissed a lot sooner than later based on Cloughs statements.
        However I agree the coaching is very poor and at fault but there are really no play makers on this offense. There is nobody that is going to keep these defensive coordinators awake at night in game planning. Huge disadvantage.

Anyway Sandy is so po'd right now. I asked him who his source was on the Elway/McCoy thing on the text line and he told me to blee off. Lol
        Last edited by Sam_Z; 11-19-2017, 05:54 PM.

Comment

at least you didn't get blown out for once.
          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

The chargers are actually the hottest team in the afc west right now but do they have the mind set to actually make a run at it?

With their pass rush, will they have enough or better yet be able to understand enough to know what to do to stop Tommy Cheetah and the pansies?

Comment

The chargers are actually the hottest team in the afc west right now but do they have the mind set to actually make a run at it?

With their pass rush, will they have enough or better yet be able to understand enough to know what to do to stop Tommy Cheetah and the pansies?
                it's not their defense i'm worried about, i think the chargers defense is good enough if the offense can get their stuff together and reach their potential.

today was the first time all season the offense played well, it was the first compete game of the season for the chargers where the entire team played well.

if the pats get home field advantage, it's a wrap as far as the AFC goes IMO.
                sigpic

Comment

Pats are better on the road than home this year

Comment

Word right now from Sandy Clough is that VJ is safe however to say that Elway is completely fed up with Mike McCoy would be an understatement.

We may see McCoy dismissed a lot sooner than later based on Cloughs statements.
                    However I agree the coaching is very poor and at fault but there are really no play makers on this offense. There is nobody that is going to keep these defensive coordinators awake at night in game planning. Huge disadvantage.

Anyway Sandy is so po'd right now. I asked him who his source was on the Elway/McCoy thing on the text line and he told me to blee off. Lol
                    ya I know he wants to give the HC some time...but dam there is continued mistake after mistake in his coaching, as for McCoy every one knew what he was including Elway when he he left, and when he came back, and although I never liked him before I bought into his story of a aggressive attacking offense, that will put players in plays to succeed....I haven't seen it

I see the same old run one easily covered short out or slant...and send every one else down the same side of the field deep plays

the defensive coaching is not great either, we have 10 starters who played as starters or the second string ( gotsis, simmons) the only significant change is a greatly better NT in peko...and we drop from 4th best total defense and 4th in scoring to the sixth worst scoring defense....
                    sigpic

Comment

a team who has lost 2 out of the last 3 games and lucked out in one by the bills coach being the stupidest coach around by benching taylor for an int...then throwing out a rookie against the bolts who threw 5 picks including 1 for six and a fumble cost another

is the hottest team in the west? it is a pretty sad statement concerning the west
                      as for a run sure they could...but they would probably need to win all six games and have the chiefs fold
                      sigpic

Comment

a team who has lost 2 out of the last 3 games and lucked out in one by the bills coach being the stupidest coach around by benching taylor for an int...then throwing out a rookie against the bolts who threw 5 picks including 1 for six and a fumble cost another

is the hottest team in the west? it is a pretty sad statement concerning the west
                        as for a run sure they could...but they would probably need to win all six games and have the chiefs fold
                        there is always an excuse, isn't there? never mind the fact that their defense couldn't stop the chargers. yet the broncos didn't luck out at all by blocking a FG to save their asses in game 1 did they? oh ya i forgot, the chargers got lucky because of the refs that time.

yet you have the nerve to talk about excuse making? you have always been the king excuse maker.

the chiefs have already folded and still play the chargers. yeah the chargers would likely need to win the rest of their games if we are talking about the WC. but to win the division? the chiefs are only up by two games and play the chargers still like i said.

the chiefs need to get back to winning otherwise it might only take 8 or 9 wins to win the division.
                        sigpic

Comment

there is always an excuse, isn't there? never mind the fact that their defense couldn't stop the chargers. yet the broncos didn't luck out at all by blocking a FG to save their asses in game 1 did they? oh ya i forgot, the chargers got lucky because of the refs that time.

yet you have the nerve to talk about excuse making? you have always been the king excuse maker.

the chiefs have already folded and still play the chargers. yeah the chargers would likely need to win the rest of their games if we are talking about the WC. but to win the division? the chiefs are only up by two games and play the chargers still like i said.

the chiefs need to get back to winning otherwise it might only take 8 or 9 wins to win the division.

excuse? the rookie sucked and after his sixth turnover was benched... the broncos know all to well if the offense turns it over time after time the defense is screwed...that is a fact jack

as it is the reality is your a 4-6 team who is 1-2 in the last three games, same as the chiefs 1-2 and the raiders 1-2...so if your the hottest team in the west because you beat a bills team that destroyed itself with a qb change...it is a sad day in the west

as for the rest of your sissified sniveling....it is just that sissified sniveling
                          Last edited by arapaho; 11-20-2017, 09:30 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I thought they closed Qualcomm?

Comment

excuse the rookie sucked and after his sixth turnover was benched... the broncos know qall two well if the offense turns it over time after time the defense is screwed...that is a fact jack

as it is the reality is your a 4-6 team who is 1-2 in the last three games, same as the chiefs 1-2 and the raiders 1-2...so if your the hottest team in the west because you beat a bills team that destroyed itself with a qb change...it is a sad day in the west

as for the rest of your sissified sniveling....it is just that sissified sniveling
                              hey i'm not bragging here, like the bragging you were doing about TS a few weeks back

the chargers have potential to be a good team if they can continue to play well on offense like they did against the bills. their defense is good enough.

the chargers are 3-2 in their last 5 games, broncos 0-5, raiders 2-3, chiefs 1-4

the chargers are the only team in the division playing winning football recently.

ill use the same line you used on me not too long ago.....isn't it odd you would go back the last 3 games and not go in increments of 5?

you have no answer to the rest of my post because its 100% accurate. there is always an excuse in arapaho land, yet you have the nerve to talk smack about me making excuses? you are a hypocrite but that's not any kind of new revelation is it?
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X