IN the Battle of Smack Talk, once again donko fans disapear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    if i had to come up with a title of this seasons fantasy football in the LR league, the underlined would be it. i lost 4 games total including the playoffs and two of the 4 i needed julio jones to get me 8 and 10 points on Monday night and both times he crapped the bed.
    Talk about one player screwing up a Fantasy season, that was ALEX FN SMITH for me!!! That guy cost me no less then 3 games. I bench him he goes off for 350 yards and 3 TDs. I start him he throws for 200 and 2 INTs.
    sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Salutethis View Post
      We’ll enjoy the greatest season of you life baph.. cause Denver won’t stay bad. Denver has a culture of winning, can you say that about you chargers? Beat your chest all you want, cause you can hate Elway all you want, I wager that’s why you are talking while you can. Cause you know this won’t last.
      It NEVER does last! Every time the Broncos get down for a few years, all the Charredgirl/Chef/ and not so much Rayturd fans say they are dead, Elway is done, they will never win again. Well both times Elway and Denver came back, won the division, and made Superbowls. What comes around ALWAYS comes back around, usually to HAUNT you! You would think they would learn a lesson, they have to EAT their words every single time! It never gets old though does it?
      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

• Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
        It NEVER does last! Every time the Broncos get down for a few years, all the Charredgirl/Chef/ and not so much Rayturd fans say they are dead, Elway is done, they will never win again. Well both times Elway and Denver came back, won the division, and made Superbowls. What comes around ALWAYS comes back around, usually to HAUNT you! You would think they would learn a lesson, they have to EAT their words every single time! It never gets old though does it?
        it is true teams always come back eventually but coaches and GM's don't always survive it. too bad broncos fans don't ever eat their words when the same happens to them, like this season for example when most of you thought you were SB contenders and thought TS was the guy
        sigpic

Comment

• This board awful quite, I guess the doncos have really beaten down the fan base with the keeping of Vance Joseph even Sammy has shut down. Well I hope the draft talk and pro bowl week gets them reved up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Three peat View Post
            This board awful quite, I guess the doncos have really beaten down the fan base with the keeping of Vance Joseph even Sammy has shut down. Well I hope the draft talk and pro bowl week gets them reved up.
            It's the offseason derp... The board in general dies down even in successful years once football ends for us.
            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Freyaka View Post
              It's the offseason derp... The board in general dies down even in successful years once football ends for us.
              What an excuse, last yr u donkeys where bad mouthing pats and chargers all yr long but since ur team has become the Browns of the west, the board just happens to die down. Haaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
              X