Paxton Lynch cryying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paxton Lynch cryying

Waaaa Waaaa...It's not fair!...Waaaaa I want my mommy!

I am thinking Elway was right about at least some on the team getting soft.

How pathetic!

sigpic

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    Waaaa Waaaa...It's not fair!...Waaaaa I want
    my mommy!

How pathetic!

Wow are you a pats fan now??

The dude tore something... his chance and season possibly career may be over and you go low
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Waaaa Waaaa...It's not fair!...Waaaaa I want my mommy!

How pathetic!

i think you are onto something!

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post

The dude tore something... his chance and season possibly career may be over and you go low
        this is the one time i have to agree with you arapaho.....making fun of injured players crying isn't cool in my book, cj anderson on the other hand......

Comment

Nope! Not a Pats fan.

Lynch had an opportunity. He had multiple opportunities. He came up short and is crying like someone stole his lollipop on National Television and Mommy needs to come kiss his boo-boo!
          sigpic

Comment

Nope! Not a Pats fan.

Lynch had an opportunity. He had multiple opportunities. He came up short and is crying like someone stole his lollipop on National Television and Mommy needs to come kiss his boo-boo!

its weak and low class...period
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

its weak and low class...period
              What does balling like a toddler have to do with class?

Or are you referring to me and my opinion? If you are, did you ever see other QB's sitting on the sidelines crying?

It's a tough game, but a performance-based one nonetheless where big money is spent. Crying on National Television like you spilled your Cheerios epitomizes 'this team is getting soft'.
              sigpic

Comment

It was kind of like a "feel sorry for me move".

I'm not going to fault him for his injury but as a man you can't cry in public like that. You gotta be stronger, have a positive outlook and bounce back. If not for anything else but the kids.

As a super human in the spot light you've got to always set a good example.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  but as a man you can't cry in public like that
                  I disagree.
                  As a Human Being, you are entitled to your feelings.

They are all we have in this world that's forever.

Dude likely just ended his career with Denver, and did nothing to show himself to other teams.
                  Less you count him being injury prone, and putting out bad tape.

His NFL career quite possibily could be over now.
                  :goz::helmet::helmet::helmet::goz:

Comment

Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
                    I disagree.
                    As a Human Being, you are entitled to your feelings.

They are all we have in this world that's forever.

Dude likely just ended his career with Denver, and did nothing to show himself to other teams.
                    Less you count him being injury prone, and putting out bad tape.

His NFL career quite possibily could be over now.
                    But what team is going to want to pick up a guy who cries over an injury on the side line?

I'm not saying it isn't your right, im saying it shouldn't be done in public.
                    What would your first sergeant say to you if you started crying right after a drill? And you can't say that there is a difference because in this situation there is not a difference.

There are things that can reduce a grown man to tears but today with what happened on the football field is not one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                      But what team is going to want to pick up a guy who cries over an injury on the side line?

would you take odell beckam or keenan allen on your team? both cried their eyes out after having season ending injuries. it goes deeper than what happened today, these guys are working their asses off for months and are emotionally invested just to see it all come crashing down, i can fully understand the emotions coming out.

that said, if there isn't a serious injury involved, its funny to tease them about it.

Comment

Give Lynch some space folks....never question why emotions take over. It's personal, and personal is off limits in my books.

Comment

I will say it's different.
                          Anybody that has served will tell you it's different.

Don't compare a GAME with getting ready and trained for WAR.

Now I understand what your saying. The NFL field is a battle field. Emotions run high, every single week there are fights, Inside and out.

He shed some tears. So what...
                          At least he didn't sulk and pout and cover his face and hide it.

He actually manned up, and kept his head up and dabbed his tears in front of the entire nation. I respect that.

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                            would you take odell beckam or keenan allen on your team? both cried their eyes out after having season ending injuries. it goes deeper than what happened today, these guys are working their asses off for months and are emotionally invested just to see it all come crashing down, i can fully understand the emotions coming out.

that said, if there isn't a serious injury involved, its funny to tease them about it.
                            Not to mention the countless line guys. On both sides of the ball.
                            I've seen many guys carted off the field in tears.

(And before some body says him on the sideline is different then being carted off. )
                            Who are we to speculate what his injury is, and determine if it's worth crying over.

Comment

Originally posted by DEN4EVER View Post
                              I will say it's different.
                              Anybody that has served will tell you it's different.

Don't compare a GAME with getting ready and trained for WAR.

Now I understand what your saying. The NFL field is a battle field. Emotions run high, every single week there are fights, Inside and out.

He shed some tears. So what...
                              At least he didn't sulk and pout and cover his face and hide it.

He actually manned up, and kept his head up and dabbed his tears in front of the entire nation. I respect that.
                              It's a game, yes he has trained for months but there are far bigger problems one could have than having to leave a football game.

Comment

Working...
                              X