Well not unexpected but it’s now become numbing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well not unexpected but it’s now become numbing

No one wants to go through coach after coach... but there is no way VJ is the answer specially we we crap out and get the highest pick since 2010

Anyway good game raiders
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

If you asked me early in the season about the losses, it was never the loss itself but the manner the team looked dysfunctional... but I never expected a newly minted coach to sail through a season without rookie head coaching mistakes. 11 games in VJ has learned as much as Lynch has at QB - to me they are the perfect analog. Neither has adjusted. Neither has improved.

I expected at least 2 seasons under VJ but game planning and preparation, game time decisions, etc., all show he was not ready to lead this team or any. Tough business, but I would honestly be surprised if he now lasts the season.

Comment

Originally posted by Rastic View Post
      If you asked me early in the season about the losses, it was never the loss itself but the manner the team looked dysfunctional... but I never expected a newly minted coach to sail through a season without rookie head coaching mistakes. 11 games in VJ has learned as much as Lynch has at QB - to me they are the perfect analog. Neither has adjusted. Neither has improved.

I expected at least 2 seasons under VJ but game planning and preparation, game time decisions, etc., all show he was not ready to lead this team or any. Tough business, but I would honestly be surprised if he now lasts the season.

you would expect occasional decisions to reflect his inexperience...but week after week of this team disintegrating under his leadership is more then i wanna see again in 2018...its clear he has lost the team...there aint no getting it back
      sigpic

Comment

actually wanted you guys to win this one.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          so did I...but many are hoping to lose out for the great qb draft in 2018

I can never bring myself to hope my team loses...but there comes a point when you no longer give a crap
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            so did I...but many are hoping to lose out for the great qb draft in 2018

I can never bring myself to hope my team loses...but there comes a point when you no longer give a crap
            i am the same way, i never "embrace the tank" or "suck for luck".
            sigpic

Comment

i am the same way, i never "embrace the tank" or "suck for luck".
              Yep, me too. Can't stand it.

Ok, enough of the agreeing already, gross.

Comment

Why'd you want us to win? Hahaha who in this aprils draft are you in fear of???

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                  Why'd you want us to win? Hahaha who in this aprils draft are you in fear of???
                  Helps their division standing....
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                    we have a winner!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by EddieMac View Post
                      lol I wasn't even considering their record right now. With All things happening in Denver, i've completely forgotten about the rest of the AFC West.

Comment

No one wants to go through coach after coach... but there is no way VJ is the answer specially we we crap out and get the highest pick since 2010

Anyway good game raiders
                        It seems only teams with good qbs have coaching stability.

I too do not like going through coaches...not even DCs or OCs....wish we could keep a guy at HC, OC or DC for a decade. Forbid I even dream of keeping 2 of 3 for a decade.

With that said it is obvious we will fire VJ sooner or later. He is just not a good Head Coach and the defense has gotten worse under him.

I would go all in to build a coaching staff that can build up a qb. From the HC to the OC to the QB coach...all three need to be QB coaching guys imo.
                        Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Originally posted by Hadez View Post
                          It seems only teams with good qbs have coaching stability.

I too do not like going through coaches...not even DCs or OCs....wish we could keep a guy at HC, OC or DC for a decade. Forbid I even dream of keeping 2 of 3 for a decade.

With that said it is obvious we will fire VJ sooner or later. He is just not a good Head Coach and the defense has gotten worse under him.

I would go all in to build a coaching staff that can build up a qb. From the HC to the OC to the QB coach...all three need to be QB coaching guys imo.
                          It really doesn't seem like a good idea if you are the one keeping the books however the last time the broncos lost this many games in row, the Brady bunch and bewitched were hit tv shows.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                            It really doesn't seem like a good idea if you are the one keeping the books however the last time the broncos lost this many games in row, the Brady bunch and bewitched were hit tv shows.
                            To me this team has more in common with the 2010 team then the 2011 team which to me means we are going downhill.

This coaching staff is leading us the wrong direction unless we want top draft picks year after year.
                            Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

Anyway good game raiders
                              He's the first coach since the 60's to finish the season with a worse record than his predecessor. And if we lose next week, he'll be the first to have a losing record in his first season (even McDummy managed to get to 8-8) This is also the biggest losing streak since Floyd Little's rookie season...Again, in the 60's.

We are reaching historical lows with VJ. Hopefully that's enough to show him the door.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X