Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well not unexpected but it’s now become numbing

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i guess arapaho did throw in the towel....all he has now is lying about what he said about tebow and cutler years ago

    so weak ...pathetic

    I wonder what your post count is during the bolts losing streak...and when your winning 1-10 ratio is my guess
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      lmao....again I'm not a cowboy fan, so why would I make excuses for them....but unlike you and your whiny smack....I recognize the difference between playing a team, with the Rb the offense is built around ....and without

      that was the point I made that put you into such a girlish tizzy

      you own no one here little boy....we don't consider whiny excuse laden lies and drivel as ownage...perhaps your thinking the Koolaid boards

      ohhh wait I get it , be cause I started to laugh about being your smack daddy...you in your so original smack are going for the same angle


      pretty weak but its been your style
      well you did make an excuse for them....the motive? to downplay the chargers win over them of course.

      what's weak is you calling me an excuse maker because i talked about the chargers being decimated with injures worse than any other team the last three seasons, a factual statement i might add.

      then you go on to make an injury excuse because the cowboys lost one guy? you can't even make this crap up, that is next level hypocrisy right there! you are king hypocrite after all!
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by arapaho View Post
        so weak ...pathetic

        I wonder what your post count is during the bolts losing streak...and when your winning 1-10 ratio is my guess
        i wonder what yours is right now compared to the last few years? keep whining, it's all you got left.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
          i wonder what yours is right now compared to the last few years? keep whining, it's all you got left.
          We have a good draft pick left, all you have is heart ache and a pick in th 20’s enjoy?
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by baphamet View Post
            i wonder what yours is right now
            compared to the last few years? keep whining, it's all you got left.
            Go check mine I’m here win or lose ... I don’t disappear like you

            The fact is you rarely post after a loss

            And been posting five times as much since winning

            Fair weather is written all over you
            sigpic
            when do native Americans become human and not mascots

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              Go check mine I’m here win or lose ... I don’t disappear like you

              The fact is you rarely post after a loss

              And been posting five times as much since winning

              Fair weather is written all over you
              i'm not playing your crying game anymore. when you actually get something right about football then you will be worthy of speaking to me LOL

              you have a lot of nerve calling me fairweather when you don't even have the guts to sit through one bad season on your couch, you are a pathetic fan if i have ever seen one.

              you wish you could be die hard like me.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                We have a good draft pick left, all you have is heart ache and a pick in th 20’s enjoy?
                elway will screw it up i'm sure. your teams going to need a couple high draft picks to recover from this one. a couple good drafts and probably another FA splash or two because elway has no idea how to build a team through the draft.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                  elway will screw it up i'm sure. your teams going to need a couple high draft picks to recover from this one. a couple good drafts and probably another FA splash or two because elway has no idea how to build a team through the draft.
                  He never drafts at the top of the Rds either.....I have my doubts about the scouting Dept myself, but at least this year I think we can hopefully avoid drafting that 3rd Rd guy that scouts fell in love with and had to get in the 2nd.

                  There is a real good chance we land a more than serviceable QB on a good contract. We have Chad Kelly that will get a shot at some point so there is no need to draft a QB. In fact Denver might find themselves in position to trade back if we are in a QB slot and accelerate our youth rebuild .

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                    elway will screw it up i'm sure. your teams going to need a couple high draft picks to recover from this one. a couple good drafts and probably another FA splash or two because elway has no idea how to build a team through the draft.
                    Your right Elway has never been known to lead a comeback right lol!
                    Dude built the highest scoring offense of all time it failed and two years later built one of the greatest defenses of all time
                    Keep doubting
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                      Your right Elway has never been known to lead a comeback right lol!
                      Dude built the highest scoring offense of all time it failed and two years later built one of the greatest defenses of all time
                      Keep doubting
                      ive been doubting for years and been proven right. its going to take a good veteran QB to get you guys out of this mess quickly, otherwise it could be a couple years before you get to mediocre status again

                      even von miller was complaining that his talents are being wasted in the prime of his career, he knows it's going to be a while before the broncos even have a chance to contend again.

                      https://www.all22.com/denver-broncos...ing-prime-year
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by atwaterandstir View Post
                        He never drafts at the top of the Rds either.....I have my doubts about the scouting Dept myself, but at least this year I think we can hopefully avoid drafting that 3rd Rd guy that scouts fell in love with and had to get in the 2nd.

                        There is a real good chance we land a more than serviceable QB on a good contract. We have Chad Kelly that will get a shot at some point so there is no need to draft a QB. In fact Denver might find themselves in position to trade back if we are in a QB slot and accelerate our youth rebuild .
                        i seriously see eli manning in your future. i really hope it happens because then i could focus all of my hate into one team
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                          i seriously see eli manning in your future. i really hope it happens because then i could focus all of my hate into one team
                          If you hate Eli for preferring anywhere but the Chargers (is it hard to blame him?) you should absolutely loathe the entire Chargers organization for shipping off Drew Brees and dumping Schottenheimer.

                          I mean, at least be honest. The amount of self-inflicted wounds is staggering. Why they have not given up and switched to professional bowling or badminton is beyond me.

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                            If you hate Eli for preferring anywhere but the Chargers (is it hard to blame him?) you should absolutely despise the entire Chargers organization for shipping off Drew Brees and dumping Schottenheimer.

                            I mean, at least be honest. The amount of self-inflicted wounds is staggering. Why they have not given up and switched to professional bowling or badminton is beyond me.
                            i don't hate them for not re-signing drew brees, there was only one team in the NFL that was seriously willing to take the risk on him and sign him to a big money contract at that time.

                            actually there were two teams interested in him, the other was miami who backed off and decided to sign daunte culpepper instead

                            people love to ignore the fact he had a very serious injury on his throwing shoulder at the time and the chargers already had two QB's getting paid starting money, one of them had to go either way.

                            that is one move i don't blame them for and they ended up with a pretty good QB anyways.....as for marty, yeah that was dumb and that wasn't even the first time that happened.

                            they fired bobby ross in favor of bobby bethard as well, who ended up drafting ryan leaf and getting his ass fired.

                            i'm sure you are okay with eli being an entitled little punk, its similar to what elway did, another entitled punk coming out of college.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                              i don't hate them for not re-signing drew brees, there was only one team in the NFL that was seriously willing to take the risk on him and sign him to a big money contract at that time.

                              actually there were two teams interested in him, the other was miami who backed off and decided to sign daunte culpepper instead

                              people love to ignore the fact he had a very serious injury on his throwing shoulder at the time and the chargers already had two QB's getting paid starting money, one of them had to go either way.

                              that is one move i don't blame them for and they ended up with a pretty good QB anyways.....as for marty, yeah that was dumb and that wasn't even the first time that happened.

                              they fired bobby ross in favor of bobby bethard as well, who ended up drafting ryan leaf and getting his ass fired.

                              i'm sure you are okay with eli being an entitled little punk, its similar to what elway did, another entitled punk coming out of college.
                              Too bad for you guys though. Find yourself and entitled punk and you might make it to the big game some day. Of course 'entitled' and 'the Chargers' aren't synonymous. More like the Island of Misfit Toys. It's a place players end up.

                              Good luck :thumb:

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X