Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to get you broncos fans minds off your team losing, you want to hear something funny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to get you broncos fans minds off your team losing, you want to hear something funny?

i said this in the off season but it's now becoming a decent possibility.......

the chargers might be hosting an NFL playoff game in a 30k seat soccer stadium
    sigpic

Originally posted by baphamet View Post

Sad state of affairs...... NFL has to be cringing...
    sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

whats even funnier is...it will probably be a home game for the other team
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
          Burn!

Comment

that's every game.

playing on the road is just comfortable for them as playing at home, they use the silent count every single game.

that is going to prove to be vital experience for them if they do make the playoffs.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
              Burn!
              ive been burning arapaho's ass all damn month. i'm surprised he still shows his face around here, gotta give him credit for that!
              sigpic

Comment

ive been burning arapaho's ass all damn month. i'm surprised he still shows his face around here, gotta give him credit for that!
                I hadn’t noticed a single one
                sigpic

Comment

I hadn’t noticed a single one
                  that's because you ignore them all, let start with this one made earlier today that really sums up my ownership of you

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...52#post5646252
                  sigpic

Comment

you guys should be thanking me for making a chargers smack thread to divert attention away from your awful team. i'm such a nice guy, i know!
                    sigpic

Comment

It was not until the Chargers scored the final TD against the Broncos that the stadium finally got louder for the Chargers than Broncos.

It is sad but it will probably be the most well attended game for away fans in NFL playoff history in terms of percentage of fans. Unless it is the Jags....I do not see them traveling well. It will probably be half full if they play the Jags.
                      Time to build on the win and grow the team from some solid play higher level of play

Comment

you guys should be thanking me for making a chargers smack thread to divert attention away from your awful team. i'm such a nice guy, i know!
                        We do just fine defending the train wreck that is our team right now. That is why the pansies are no where to be found, especially your pal TrollB12.

Even when we are down we catapult their carcasses into a mediocrity attempt at smack! Didn't you see how Pansyfan4ever stomped out of here with his tail between his legs yesterday!

Comment

that's because you ignore them all, let start with this one made earlier today that really sums up my ownership of you

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...52#post5646252

you call that a burn...it looked more like an endless whine like you typically do...crying about a post that at the time was correct, things changed but the post was accurate when it was made....that's your version of ...a burn??

and yes losing the best rb in the game is a big blow...its not like they lost Melvin Gordon or something and cried for weeks

but when their entire offense is built around handing the ball to zeke, and passing from that, his absence is a blow, which clearly dak was not up to task to shoulder
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm sort of ambivalent.

I've always been a fan of Rivers because he's flat out exciting to watch and a great ambassador of everything I like about football. Good on him for maybe going to the playoffs with a clueless franchise. I'd love nothing more than to see a lesser rival keep two arch rivals out of the playoffs. To hell with the Raiders and Chiefs. But... you're still a rival, so blah.

Also baph, you say a lot of dumb crap. Some is gonna stick.
                            Adopted Poster
                            AZ Snake Fan

Comment

you call that a burn...it looked more like an endless whine like you typically do...crying about a post that at the time was correct, things changed but the post was accurate when it was made....that's your version of ...a burn??

and yes losing the best rb in the game is a big blow...its not like they lost Melvin Gordon or something and cried for weeks

but when their entire offense is built around handing the ball to zeke, and passing from that, his absence is a blow, which clearly dak was not up to task to shoulder
                              no, they just lost keenan allen, danny woodhead, jason verrett, and manti te'o all in the first 4 weeks of the seaosn. losing woodhead and allen is more of a hit than the cowboys losing one running back when you consider that their current running game without Elliot is still the best part of their team.

if a team gets crippled by losing one player and it isn't their starting QB, that's a bad football team and you really want to make excuses for that??

this is why i own you, you don't even care that i expose your hypocritical smack opinions on a daily basis, you seem to be oblivious to it and delusional.

you literally called me an excuse maker because no other team has been as decimated by injuries the last three years than the chargers, yet have no problems making the injury excuse because the cowboys lost one player?? are you freaking kidding me right now??

yes, those dumb comments you made when you bragged about TS was true at the time.....doesn't make you look any less foolish right now though, does it? same with your idiotic opinions about melvin ingram over the years.....again, you look no less idiotic for having those opinions right now considering he is an elite player in the league currently.

i ask you again, can you name more than three things you have been right about over the years? go back as far as 2004 or whatever, i know you will need to.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X