Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to get you broncos fans minds off your team losing, you want to hear something funny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    no, they just lost keenan allen, danny woodhead, jason verrett, and manti te'o all in the first 4 weeks of the seaosn. losing woodhead and allen is more of a hit than the cowboys losing one running back when you consider that their current running game without Elliot is still the best part of their team.

if a team gets crippled by losing one player and it isn't their starting QB, that's a bad football team and you really want to make excuses for that??

this is why i own you, you don't even care that i expose your hypocritical smack opinions on a daily basis, you seem to be oblivious to it and delusional.

you literally called me an excuse maker because no other team has been as decimated by injuries the last three years than the chargers, yet have no problems making the injury excuse because the cowboys lost one player?? are you freaking kidding me right now??

yes, those dumb comments you made when you bragged about TS was true at the time.....doesn't make you look any less foolish right now though, does it? same with your idiotic opinions about melvin ingram over the years.....again, you look no less idiotic for having those opinions right now considering he is an elite player in the league currently.

i ask you again, can you name more than three things you have been right about over the years? go back as far as 2004 or whatever, i know you will need to.

child please...you own no one except those in your narcissistic mind... and I see you took time to relive your horrifying excuse
    sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      child please...you own no one except those in your narcissistic mind... and I see you took time to relive your horrifying excuse
      that's what i thought, you can literally say nothing in response to everything i just said.

what's hilarious is you can't even think of three things you have been right about, can you? yet you claim i am wrong 98% of the time?

yes, i'm making an excuse by talking about a team being absolutely decimated by injuries 3 years in a row, but you can make the injury excuse for the cowboys losing one guy and that's cool?

only in your delusional hypocritical mind.

Comment

that's what i thought, you can literally say nothing in response to everything i just said.

what's hilarious is you can't even think of three things you have been right about, can you? yet you claim i am wrong 98% of the time?

yes, i'm making an excuse by talking about a team being absolutely decimated by injuries 3 years in a row, but you can make the injury excuse for the cowboys losing one guy and that's cool?

only in your delusional hypocritical mind.
        98%? I think he's being generous here dude. Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.I prolly would have gone in at you being wrong 99.72%. But hey, that's just the engineer in me trying to be factual and all. :thumb:
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
          98%? I think he's being generous here dude. Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.I prolly would have gone in at you being wrong 99.72%. But hey, that's just the engineer in me trying to be factual and all. :thumb:
          its so weird...why would I need to make a excuse for dallas

its just hurts his pride knowing there is a big difference playing the cowboys with the best RB in the game...and without
          sigpic
          when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

i said this in the off season but it's now becoming a decent possibility.......

the chargers might be hosting an NFL playoff game in a 30k seat soccer stadium
            I liked that stadium, easy in and out, short bathroom and beer lines ( the game wasn’t as enjoyable lol)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
              its so weird...why would I need to make a excuse for dallas

its just hurts his pride knowing there is a big difference playing the cowboys with the best RB in the game...and without
              he is not the best RB in the game. i ask you once again, what is the best part of the dallas team without Elliot? its clearly still their running game because they have excellent run blocking.

their defense got destroyed and dak has really taken a step back this year. but there you are making an excuse for them because they lost one guy, but the chargers losing far far more key players, that's just excuse making according to you?

it's fun exposing your hypocrisies, it just never ends!

Comment

Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                you must be a terrible engineer then

show me the facts, i'll be waiting patiently.

Comment

no, they just lost keenan allen, danny woodhead, jason verrett, and manti te'o all in the first 4 weeks of the seaosn. losing woodhead and allen is more of a hit than the cowboys losing one running back when you consider that their current running game without Elliot is still the best part of their team.

if a team gets crippled by losing one player and it isn't their starting QB, that's a bad football team and you really want to make excuses for that??

this is why i own you, you don't even care that i expose your hypocritical smack opinions on a daily basis, you seem to be oblivious to it and delusional.

you literally called me an excuse maker because no other team has been as decimated by injuries the last three years than the chargers, yet have no problems making the injury excuse because the cowboys lost one player?? are you freaking kidding me right now??

yes, those dumb comments you made when you bragged about TS was true at the time.....doesn't make you look any less foolish right now though, does it? same with your idiotic opinions about melvin ingram over the years.....again, you look no less idiotic for having those opinions right now considering he is an elite player in the league currently.

i ask you again, can you name more than three things you have been right about over the years? go back as far as 2004 or whatever, i know you will need to.

As long as you root for a franchise who plays in a soccer stadium they can’t sell out, and is the only team in the afc west to never win a Super Bowl title, we own you.
                  One season don’t mean nothing
                  The bolts had better seasons than the broncos before but we all know they ain’t gonna do nothing.
                  So enjoy your moment Baphs, your greatest nfl season is when you said Denver would stink and they did.
                  My greatest nfl season is either 97, 98, or 2015 when i watched my team hoist the Lombardi
                  How you like them apples 🍎?
                  Enjoy your Super Bowl aka a bad Denver season lol!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

I wonder if the stadium would have even 25% chargers fans if that happened. it is LA though so fans will probably magically appear.
                    :lombardi:2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones
                    sigpic

Comment

i said this in the off season but it's now becoming a decent possibility.......

the chargers might be hosting an NFL playoff game in a 30k seat soccer stadium
                      That IS funny! Epic Fail right there huh? I wouldn't hold my Br....... er, we will believe it when we see it , RIGHT?:thumb:
                      sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                        That IS funny! Epic Fail right there huh? I wouldn't hold my Br....... er, we will believe it when we see it , RIGHT?:thumb:
                        HEY, you be careful with those “hold your breath” comments! Lol

Comment

Working...
                        X