Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to get you broncos fans minds off your team losing, you want to hear something funny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam_Z
    replied
    Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
    That IS funny! Epic Fail right there huh? I wouldn't hold my Br....... er, we will believe it when we see it , RIGHT?:thumb:
    HEY, you be careful with those “hold your breath” comments! Lol

Leave a comment:

• Axemaster
    replied
    Originally posted by baphamet View Post
    i said this in the off season but it's now becoming a decent possibility.......

the chargers might be hosting an NFL playoff game in a 30k seat soccer stadium
    That IS funny! Epic Fail right there huh? I wouldn't hold my Br....... er, we will believe it when we see it , RIGHT?:thumb:

Leave a comment:

• Houshmazode
    replied
    I wonder if the stadium would have even 25% chargers fans if that happened. it is LA though so fans will probably magically appear.

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    no, they just lost keenan allen, danny woodhead, jason verrett, and manti te'o all in the first 4 weeks of the seaosn. losing woodhead and allen is more of a hit than the cowboys losing one running back when you consider that their current running game without Elliot is still the best part of their team.

if a team gets crippled by losing one player and it isn't their starting QB, that's a bad football team and you really want to make excuses for that??

this is why i own you, you don't even care that i expose your hypocritical smack opinions on a daily basis, you seem to be oblivious to it and delusional.

you literally called me an excuse maker because no other team has been as decimated by injuries the last three years than the chargers, yet have no problems making the injury excuse because the cowboys lost one player?? are you freaking kidding me right now??

yes, those dumb comments you made when you bragged about TS was true at the time.....doesn't make you look any less foolish right now though, does it? same with your idiotic opinions about melvin ingram over the years.....again, you look no less idiotic for having those opinions right now considering he is an elite player in the league currently.

i ask you again, can you name more than three things you have been right about over the years? go back as far as 2004 or whatever, i know you will need to.

As long as you root for a franchise who plays in a soccer stadium they can’t sell out, and is the only team in the afc west to never win a Super Bowl title, we own you.
    One season don’t mean nothing
    The bolts had better seasons than the broncos before but we all know they ain’t gonna do nothing.
    So enjoy your moment Baphs, your greatest nfl season is when you said Denver would stink and they did.
    My greatest nfl season is either 97, 98, or 2015 when i watched my team hoist the Lombardi
    How you like them apples 🍎?
    Enjoy your Super Bowl aka a bad Denver season lol!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    98%? I think he's being generous here dude. Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.I prolly would have gone in at you being wrong 99.72%. But hey, that's just the engineer in me trying to be factual and all. :thumb:
    you must be a terrible engineer then

show me the facts, i'll be waiting patiently.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    Originally posted by arapaho View Post
    its so weird...why would I need to make a excuse for dallas

its just hurts his pride knowing there is a big difference playing the cowboys with the best RB in the game...and without
    he is not the best RB in the game. i ask you once again, what is the best part of the dallas team without Elliot? its clearly still their running game because they have excellent run blocking.

their defense got destroyed and dak has really taken a step back this year. but there you are making an excuse for them because they lost one guy, but the chargers losing far far more key players, that's just excuse making according to you?

it's fun exposing your hypocrisies, it just never ends!

Leave a comment:

• 58Miller
    replied
    i said this in the off season but it's now becoming a decent possibility.......

the chargers might be hosting an NFL playoff game in a 30k seat soccer stadium
    I liked that stadium, easy in and out, short bathroom and beer lines ( the game wasn’t as enjoyable lol)

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    Originally posted by Rancid View Post
    98%? I think he's being generous here dude. Don't look a gift-horse in the mouth.I prolly would have gone in at you being wrong 99.72%. But hey, that's just the engineer in me trying to be factual and all. :thumb:
    its so weird...why would I need to make a excuse for dallas

its just hurts his pride knowing there is a big difference playing the cowboys with the best RB in the game...and without

Leave a comment:

• Rancid
    replied
    that's what i thought, you can literally say nothing in response to everything i just said.

what's hilarious is you can't even think of three things you have been right about, can you? yet you claim i am wrong 98% of the time?

yes, i'm making an excuse by talking about a team being absolutely decimated by injuries 3 years in a row, but you can make the injury excuse for the cowboys losing one guy and that's cool?

only in your delusional hypocritical mind.

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied
    child please...you own no one except those in your narcissistic mind... and I see you took time to relive your horrifying excuse
    that's what i thought, you can literally say nothing in response to everything i just said.

what's hilarious is you can't even think of three things you have been right about, can you? yet you claim i am wrong 98% of the time?

yes, i'm making an excuse by talking about a team being absolutely decimated by injuries 3 years in a row, but you can make the injury excuse for the cowboys losing one guy and that's cool?

only in your delusional hypocritical mind.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    no, they just lost keenan allen, danny woodhead, jason verrett, and manti te'o all in the first 4 weeks of the seaosn. losing woodhead and allen is more of a hit than the cowboys losing one running back when you consider that their current running game without Elliot is still the best part of their team.

if a team gets crippled by losing one player and it isn't their starting QB, that's a bad football team and you really want to make excuses for that??

this is why i own you, you don't even care that i expose your hypocritical smack opinions on a daily basis, you seem to be oblivious to it and delusional.

you literally called me an excuse maker because no other team has been as decimated by injuries the last three years than the chargers, yet have no problems making the injury excuse because the cowboys lost one player?? are you freaking kidding me right now??

yes, those dumb comments you made when you bragged about TS was true at the time.....doesn't make you look any less foolish right now though, does it? same with your idiotic opinions about melvin ingram over the years.....again, you look no less idiotic for having those opinions right now considering he is an elite player in the league currently.

i ask you again, can you name more than three things you have been right about over the years? go back as far as 2004 or whatever, i know you will need to.

child please...you own no one except those in your narcissistic mind... and I see you took time to relive your horrifying excuse

Leave a comment:

• baphamet
    replied

you call that a burn...it looked more like an endless whine like you typically do...crying about a post that at the time was correct, things changed but the post was accurate when it was made....that's your version of ...a burn??

and yes losing the best rb in the game is a big blow...its not like they lost Melvin Gordon or something and cried for weeks

but when their entire offense is built around handing the ball to zeke, and passing from that, his absence is a blow, which clearly dak was not up to task to shoulder

Leave a comment:

• BroncosDivision
    replied
    I'm sort of ambivalent.

I've always been a fan of Rivers because he's flat out exciting to watch and a great ambassador of everything I like about football. Good on him for maybe going to the playoffs with a clueless franchise. I'd love nothing more than to see a lesser rival keep two arch rivals out of the playoffs. To hell with the Raiders and Chiefs. But... you're still a rival, so blah.

Also baph, you say a lot of dumb crap. Some is gonna stick.

Leave a comment:

• arapaho
    replied
    that's because you ignore them all, let start with this one made earlier today that really sums up my ownership of you

https://forums.denverbroncos.com/sho...52#post5646252

you call that a burn...it looked more like an endless whine like you typically do...crying about a post that at the time was correct, things changed but the post was accurate when it was made....that's your version of ...a burn??

and yes losing the best rb in the game is a big blow...its not like they lost Melvin Gordon or something and cried for weeks

but when their entire offense is built around handing the ball to zeke, and passing from that, his absence is a blow, which clearly dak was not up to task to shoulder

Leave a comment:

• Sam_Z
    replied
    you guys should be thanking me for making a chargers smack thread to divert attention away from your awful team. i'm such a nice guy, i know!
    We do just fine defending the train wreck that is our team right now. That is why the pansies are no where to be found, especially your pal TrollB12.

Even when we are down we catapult their carcasses into a mediocrity attempt at smack! Didn't you see how Pansyfan4ever stomped out of here with his tail between his legs yesterday!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X