sigpic
    when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
      It’s like the patsies and bap have a fatal attraction... a woman scorned

Just can’t handle the prior rejection and can’t let it go
      Nope just love a watching a tragic story called the doncos

Comment

Can’t you see what he just said, yet you keep on with the blubbering idiocy!
        Originally posted by Three peat View Post
        Nope just love a watching a tragic story called the doncos
        You do realize hate equal love right?
        By the way what’s up with Gronk putting late hits on people? Hahahahaha suspension coming!

Comment

We finally suck so bad I quit watching the game... my first hope is that VJ is gone tommoro... second thought is keep him until we have the first pick in the draft.

Broncos suck with VJ
          can't even take one bad season? you are the poster boy for fairweather, you don't have what it takes to be a die hard fan.
          sigpic

Comment

It’s like the patsies and bap have a fatal attraction... a woman scorned

Just can’t handle the prior rejection and can’t let it go
            and you are a fairwether fan, can dish it out when things are going good but can't take it when times get tough and the smack gets thrown back at you.

just stop being a broncos fan now, you wont be able to handle it if they don't get good again by next season.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post

Can’t you see what he just said, yet you keep on with the blubbering idiocy!

You do realize hate equal love right?
              By the way what’s up with Gronk putting late hits on people? Hahahahaha suspension coming!
              The browns have beat the Patriots in 2 conference championships
              I didn’t think they’d been to the Super Bowl
              I learn so much from these Patriot and charger fan
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by baphamet View Post
                and you are a fairwether fan, can dish it out when things are going good but can't take it when times get tough and the smack gets thrown back at you.

just stop being a broncos fan now, you wont be able to handle it if they don't get good again by next season.
                Explain how we should take it?
                You want us all to just say “your right” after every post like you have never done all these years of losing to us and being wrong but still going on and on
                Remember when Seattle crushed us, you were here like you were on the Seahawks 53 man roster
                sigpic

Comment

where is arapaho? thought he always posts after losses?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 58Miller View Post
                    Explain how we should take it?
                    You want us all to just say “your right” after every post like you have never done all these years of losing to us and being wrong but still going on and on
                    Remember when Seattle crushed us, you were here like you were on the Seahawks 53 man roster
                    uhh you clearly didn't get the context of that post. arapaho claimed he stopped watching the game because he couldn't take it anymore.........and crying about how often i post is basically throwing in the towel.

although arapaho has been doing that for a while now, dude knows i own him, i do remind him of it a lot.

by the way i have admitted i have been wrong quite a bit, even earlier this year when i jumped the gun and actually said your team was better than mine....what the hell was i thinking?

one thing is for sure, arapaho would never do that and beagle has been a no show for the last month....two of the broncos most active posters here in smack over the last few years.

some of you can dish it out but can't take it, it's just a fact.
                    sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X