This Season is Baphs Super Bowl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PatsFan4ever View Post
    That's because all i had to do was mention our 5 lombardis and they all go bonkers. Donco fans need to refill their Xanax prescriptions.
    Bonkers? Most folks here (and probably most places outside of New England) laugh at your trophies.

Your team cheats. You attempting “trophy smack” goes over like this.

To infinity...and beyond.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumiere View Post
      Bonkers? Most folks here (and probably most places outside of New England) laugh at your trophies.

Your team cheats. You attempting “trophy smack” goes over like this.

Last i checked, your team cheated the salary cap, and Manning used HGH. Its okay, we all know the haters are jealous. Pop another Xanax, kiddo.

Comment

Last i checked, your team cheated the salary cap, and Manning used HGH. Its okay, we all know the haters are jealous. Pop another Xanax, kiddo.

cool story....yet can you explain how deferring a payment that was claimed on the cap, to help fund a stadium equates to a on the field advantage as in cheating to win,

I mean we know filming the opposing teams final walk thru superbowl practice is a huge cheating advantage
        filming opposing coaches signals from behind their bench gives a huge advantage
        interfering in headsets of the other team is cheating
        as well as deflating balls and they all done to gain an on the field competitive edge

but deferring a payment to to players already under contract...you need to explain it

as for Manning, once again provide proof that he took hgh...proof is not your moronic delusional theories...factual proof
        sigpic
        when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Are you still here flailing your little troll arms?

You're already on probation. Run along wiggles.

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
            I mean we know filming the opposing teams final walk thru superbowl practice is a huge cheating advantage
            as well as deflating balls and they all done to gain an on the field competitive edge
            Let's see some proof that any of that provided an advantage. Or proof that some of them even happened at all?

My team has 5 Lombardis and yours never will. Does that make you mad, little fella? Yes, yes it does.

Comment

Let's see some proof that any of that provided an advantage. Or proof that some of them even happened at all?

My team has 5 Lombardis and yours never will. Does that make you mad, little fella? Yes, yes it does.
              Hahahahaha look at this guy sitting over there with his turd polish. Bragging over five crap trophies, polish them special Ed, you and your turd burglar traits.
              Last edited by Sam_Z; 12-07-2017, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Five trophies, huh?

Comment

Five trophies, huh?

This is what that Super Pansy Derp supports

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Z View Post
                    This is what that Super Pansy Derp supports
                    It’s their wall of shame…and proudest achievement!

There should be a petition to rename their stadium ‘Asterisk Field.’

Comment

It’s their wall of shame…and proudest achievement!

There should be a petition to rename their stadium ‘Asterisk Field.’
                      I once heard the area that their field is built in was once called jack ass Hill. Such a fitting name, too bad they changed it.

Comment

Have the Doncos experienced FIVE Super Bowl wins...? No? Good talk.
                        Were they GIVEN a win by the WORST playcall in Super Bowl history against Seattle? Check! Were they given ANOTHER by the Falcons defense last year? Affirmative. Should only be three.:lombardi:
                        sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by arapaho View Post
                          cool story....yet can you explain how deferring a payment that was claimed on the cap, to help fund a stadium equates to a on the field advantage as in cheating to win,

but deferring a payment to to players already under contract...you need to explain it

as for Manning, once again provide proof that he took hgh...proof is not your moronic delusional theories...factual proof
                          If ANYONE needs to be tested for performance enhancing drugs, IT IS TAMMY B!!! No one in the HISTORY of the NFL has ever, and I mean EVER, performed like he isn't even 30! HELL! Not even in the NBA, MLB, or NHL for that matter! Just aint buying it.
                          sigpicoh YEAH?

Comment

Originally posted by Axemaster View Post
                            Were they GIVEN a win by the WORST playcall in Super Bowl history against Seattle? Check! Were they given ANOTHER by the Falcons defense last year? Affirmative. Should only be three.:lombardi:
                            Oh but they lost draft picks and paid fines over something that occurred during those other three.

Comment

If ANYONE needs to be tested for performance enhancing drugs, IT IS TAMMY B!!! No one in the HISTORY of the NFL has ever, and I mean EVER, performed like he isn't even 30! HELL! Not even in the NBA, MLB, or NHL for that matter! Just aint buying it.
                              XV Vigor Thrive but the Pansy fan hated Roger Goodell goes out of his way to protect the cheating wonder boy.

Comment

[email protected]!1!!!1

This post absolutely REEKS of jealousy and butthurt.

Show me on the doll where the TOMINATOR hurt you, little fella?

Comment

Working...
                                X